Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Solidarity Thread

Jump to newest

By *ayPrime OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Hi guys,

Mental health in all its forms is thankfully becoming prioritised more thoroughly and as such, becoming much less stigmatised.

Some bells are very, very difficult to unring however and for all the empathy and support seen both in your own environment, your own social circle and of course around the world…if the stigma runs through you thoroughly, you may always see your vulnerabilities as weaknesses.

I implore you to consider this idea:

You are not your mental health. You are alive, therefore you are strong and successful.

Anyway, this thread might sink or swim but I’d like to create an area of this site to connect people who are seeking judgement free advice and support. If you want to be the shoulder or you feel you need the shoulder, say so here and hopefully we can include emotional connections in the rich tapestry of our community.

N.b. No dick pics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
3 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Hi guys,

Mental health in all its forms is thankfully becoming prioritised more thoroughly and as such, becoming much less stigmatised.

Some bells are very, very difficult to unring however and for all the empathy and support seen both in your own environment, your own social circle and of course around the world…if the stigma runs through you thoroughly, you may always see your vulnerabilities as weaknesses.

I implore you to consider this idea:

You are not your mental health. You are alive, therefore you are strong and successful.

Anyway, this thread might sink or swim but I’d like to create an area of this site to connect people who are seeking judgement free advice and support. If you want to be the shoulder or you feel you need the shoulder, say so here and hopefully we can include emotional connections in the rich tapestry of our community.

N.b. No dick pics. "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread