Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Injured breasts?

Jump to newest

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Harrogate

Can’t help but notice a number of ladies on here sporting plasters over their breasts, are they self induced injuries - what gives? Lol

On a more serious note, I have noticed ladies wearing black sticking plaster in the form of a ‘cross’ or ‘X’ over their nipples. Usually, it appears to be ladies interested in ‘S & M’ or similar activities. May I ask their relevance; is it cosmetic, for protection, pleasure/pain as they are removed? Intrigued. Asking for a friend of course. Thanks in anticipation, Al x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wendolineFoxWoman
3 weeks ago

Chester

I’m not even sure if this is a serious question!

It’s usually more to do with the venue and its licensing rules; some kink clubs don’t allow genitals on view in public (although private rooms will be fine…). I think the law is specific to female nipples, but some places I’ve been to make everyone cover up.

Also, some nipple pasties are super-cute/badass in their own right (delete as appropriate).

By *rKnowMan
3 weeks ago

Bristol & Exeter

I am now thinking about nipple pasties and what kids of shop would sell them…

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Harrogate

"I’m not even sure if this is a serious question!

It’s usually more to do with the venue and its licensing rules; some kink clubs don’t allow genitals on view in public (although private rooms will be fine…). I think the law is specific to female nipples, but some places I’ve been to make everyone cover up.

Hi Gwendoline. Thanks for your response. I can assure you it is a genuine question - I’m intrigued and looking to educate myself.

I’ve also noticed ladies wearing them in ‘private’ meetings (not just clubs) and seems to be a kink rather than to ‘cover up’ to meet rules and regs. Al x

Also, some nipple pasties are super-cute/badass in their own right (delete as appropriate)."

By *itygamesMan
3 weeks ago

UK

Nicotine patches, there giving up the fags

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
3 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"I am now thinking about nipple pasties and what kids of shop would sell them… "

Ginsters

By *wendolineFoxWoman
3 weeks ago

Chester

"I am now thinking about nipple pasties and what kids of shop would sell them… "

I’m sure if you asked in Greggs they’d be very accommodating.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

I have a set of lingerie that has these already in place. It means nothing to me

By *exymarvelMan
3 weeks ago

cardiff

Nipple pasties, aint that the gristly bit in a sausage roll lol

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Harrogate

"I have a set of lingerie that has these already in place. It means nothing to me"

And very nice they are too! That would suggest that they are cosmetic/decorative. However, I have seen various ladies baring their breasts but covering their nipples only with black taped ‘X’s. Al x

By *wendolineFoxWoman
3 weeks ago

Chester

There’s always the possibility that these women just think it looks cool?! It doesn’t have to be a kink.

By *reya73Woman
2 weeks ago

Whitley Bay

Gotta keep some gaffa tape handy, you never know when some will be needed

By *lan Fresco OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Gotta keep some gaffa tape handy, you never know when some will be needed"

Thanks Freya. Are you speaking from experience; it sounds like a heavy duty fix? Al x

Post new Message to Thread