Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By *ake2454 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Felixstowe

Hi all. Wondered if you could give me some advice on my profile as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it. Would really appreciate some honest feedback

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
3 weeks ago

Reading

The disclaimer at the end of your profile is worthless.

By *abaFwonkleCouple
3 weeks ago

South Shields

As said the disclaimer is pointless, and that often puts us off because it shouts 'copy and paste' and 'sheep'.

Not sure what the 'one thing' is you're looking for? That screams only after sex which again would put us off - we're here to be part of a community not just for sex.

It might help to explain why you are unavailable to accommodate - to a lot of people that's a red flag as it's read as 'married'.

Maybe explain what it is you're looking for, a little more about you. The key with your profile is to stand out above the rest of the thousands of single men and when the rubbish disclaimer is longer than the rest of your profile it doesn't look the best. More effort equals more success, as with everything in life. Be interesting, grab people's attention, give them a reason to message you and not anyone else. Advertise yourself.

By *revaunanceCouple
3 weeks ago

Exeter

Over half of your profile is quasi legal mumbo jumbo that is totally unenforcable and usually posted by people that don't know what they are doing and just follow the crowd.

If over half the impression you want to make is that you don't know what you are talking about, crack on. Otherwise delete it.

For the record, you cannot buy shares in Fabswingers

By *imi_RougeWoman
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Get rid of the disclaimer...

By *haveanicevoiceMan
3 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth (Cumbria)

Felixstowe is in Suffolk not Midlands I should know I used to live there !.

By *ay1981Man
2 weeks ago

Gosport occasionally Gloucester

Good evening

Can anyone help me?!?

Or point me in the right direction pls???

I've been banned from sharing new pics & vids which has lasted fir months now!!!

How do I question this & find out how much longer I will be banned for???

It's boring not being able to share new content on my profile & will probably leave the site if this continues?!?

Many thanks in advance for any advice u have!

James

By *ustoursecret1Man
2 weeks ago

Plymouth

Same as mine just not working lol maybe to much for most

By *rsKOTCTWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Get rid of th disclaimer it's pointless, add some more pics including your body.

Other than that maybe look at other blokes profiles see how they have theirs, fab is full of men you have to stand out.

Post new Message to Thread