Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First time

Jump to newest

By *apking OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Stockport

So I’m a single male and never been to a swingers event/party. What is your experiences with this? I see a lot of profiles saying no single males so don’t want to go somewhere and kill the vibe (and feel like a nob) ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erdyNymph89Woman
16 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

"So I’m a single male and never been to a swingers event/party. What is your experiences with this? I see a lot of profiles saying no single males so don’t want to go somewhere and kill the vibe (and feel like a nob) ha "

The no single males part of profiles is just for that person/couple - as in that is just what they personally are not looking for.

It doesn't apply to clubs.

It's definitely nerve wracking the first time you go but you will get a tour, get all the rules of the club and then up to you to mingle and chat.

Most people are very welcoming and will happily engage in conversations.

If you are interested in someone(s) you simply ask, the worst they can say is no .

For me going to a sex club is always the best, most safest night out I can have where everyone is open and the posibility to have naughty fun is high

By *orthernJayMan
15 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Adam and Eves isn’t far from Stockport, I’d recommend that as good place for you to start. It’s informal and with a lot of regulars, you’ll easily make a friend or two.

Yes it’s daunting but if you can’t bring yourself to jump in with both feet then you’re wasting your time on here.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
15 weeks ago

SW Scotland

The no single males won’t apply to clubs the majority of the time. Some will have couples/single fems only nights though.

I’d get yourself along to a social event first to have a chat with people in a relatively stress free setting.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
15 weeks ago

Leeds

The social events are good to meet people they usually do have limited men's spots though but there always a good night out with no pressure.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
15 weeks ago

Coventry

"So I’m a single male and never been to a swingers event/party. What is your experiences with this? I see a lot of profiles saying no single males so don’t want to go somewhere and kill the vibe (and feel like a nob) ha "

Before we met I was a single guy on the scene. And although difficult going to clubs was a really positive result for me. I think if there is something you want to try and experience life is too short not to.

I totally get your reservations and concerns. I think most single men understand this. However remember that good single guys are an important part of the scene and any party/club night (when applicable). And remember there are a lot of women (and a fair few couples) who mainly or exclusively look for single guys. So yes there always is a place for decent guys. There's lots of advice on the forums for single guys on the physical scene, I'm not going to go through all that. Although I will just say being able to read the room is really important.

Mr

By *inkyAndCurvyCouple
15 weeks ago

Atherton

The main reason profiles add "No single males" is because there are just so many, and inboxes can get flooded. You have already shown that you respect others and pay attention. You'll be fine if you take that same attitude into a club with you.

By *harAndBryCouple
15 weeks ago

nr Stamford

All we can say, is that without single guys are clubs, we'd have pretty poor experiences. We don't generally look for couples at clubs (as they seem to only want couples where both play) but we DO look for single guys.

So you're most definitely needed/wanted by at least some attendees!

(Char)

By *oiluvfunMan
15 weeks ago

Penrith

Rarely in my life, have I felt so unwanted, or unwelcome, than when I’ve been to swinger clubs.

I’ve been to several, and while SOME people have been friendly towards me, and I have enjoyed a couple of visits, overall, I would never recommend to a mate, to visit a swinger club.

I’ve yet to try a large social event, but I see very little point in them, as they are always too far away from me, so any connections made, are unlikely to go any further. Good for verifications on your profile probably, but I don’t need verified…..

Post new Message to Thread