Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
18 weeks ago

I’m new to the scene & Been on here a few weeks now and with no success, any tips on where I might be going wrong on my profile

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unchalMan
18 weeks ago

Dartford

"I’m new to the scene & Been on here a few weeks now and with no success, any tips on where I might be going wrong on my profile

Thanks"

It’s a single man Fabswingers thing probably, but what do I know. If it’s any consolation, I fancy you!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
18 weeks ago

Well the big long list of things people would usually advise you to do with your profile, you've literally already done, in my opinion it's not possible to critique it.

Fab takes time, it's rarely a place for instant results for single men. If you get the chance go to a local organised social and get yourself known for the right reasons.

By *ucka39Man
18 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Use as much as possible from the site don't just rely on messages

By (user no longer on site)
18 weeks ago

"Well the big long list of things people would usually advise you to do with your profile, you've literally already done, in my opinion it's not possible to critique it.

Fab takes time, it's rarely a place for instant results for single men. If you get the chance go to a local organised social and get yourself known for the right reasons."

Best way was social arranged events and local clubs events gets you noticed and people see you in person then direct them to your profile on fab

By *rsKOTCTWoman
18 weeks ago

Leeds

Pretty decent profile to be fair OP.

Good selection of pics and relieved to see it's not full of cock.

Maybe look at some of the organised socials in the meets section of the forum, they are great for meeting new people & getting verified too.

By *issmorganWoman
18 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think it's a good profile op

Just using fab for meets can be very hard though, maybe look at getting to some organised socials or a club if that's something you'd be into.

Good luck.

By *otPoshorBecksCouple
17 weeks ago

Harrow & Algarve, Portugal

"Well the big long list of things people would usually advise you to do with your profile, you've literally already done, in my opinion it's not possible to critique it.

Fab takes time, it's rarely a place for instant results for single men. If you get the chance go to a local organised social and get yourself known for the right reasons."

This is the advice we would give. Most definitely the way to get verifications and learn swinging etiquette and build friendships in the swinging community.

Sam and Bob xx

By *abaFwonkleCouple
17 weeks ago

South Shields

"I’m new to the scene & Been on here a few weeks now and with no success, any tips on where I might be going wrong on my profile

Thanks"

Personally I think you should remove the bit about licking women to orgasm, it's something you see on so many profiles it's not going to get you any Brownie points and will just get you labelled as 'like all the rest'.

Be more interesting, have something on your profile that could become a talking point, something that might pique people's interest.

Post new Message to Thread