Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile update

Jump to newest

By *untime40 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Various locations

Morning to all you lovely fabbers,

So i was looking though my profile again i think in the bio i have tried to show some of my interests

Any one have any advice to polish it up a bit.

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
5 weeks ago

Leeds

Very informative. If I'm being picky I would suggest changing "i" to "I" throughout.

By *untime40 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Various locations

Thanks I will make the changes thanks for responding so its not to bad then i did get a message back a while back saying i need to put more effort into my profile but i went to reply back but was blocked

By *untime40 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Various locations

"Very informative. If I'm being picky I would suggest changing "i" to "I" throughout."

All done and beefed up x

By *uenevereWoman
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I would check the spelling and grammar in your text. Some bits will be much easier to read, if you add some punctuation.

I would also try to take some better photos. Have a look at some of the forum regulars profiles, there's some really good photos out there.

By *allySlinkyWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Any one have any advice to polish it up a bit.

Thanks in advance x"

At present it is a lot of disjointed sentences. I think it would flow better if you rearranged the order, such as putting the phrases about being bi together, the pieces about need for discretion together. Also your likes moved together such as love of music and spas.

Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread