Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bracelet Round Ankle

Jump to newest

By *cidcassual88 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasshoughton

What would you do if you saw somebody you knew with a gold bracelet round there ankel would you say or think it meant hot wife / girlfriend, would you say anything wile you was in the que behind them in there gym gear and they know you have see it ?

From the web ?

Wearing an Anklet on your right ankle is an indication that the wearer is a Hotwife & available to be approached, if worn over a Stocking will indicate that any sexual encounter can be Bareback (without condom), under a Stocking will indicate that any sexual activity must be safe (Condom worn) ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

No.

Plenty of people that aren't swingers wear ankle jewellery.

It's not an assumption to make.

By *essTTWoman
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

"What would you do if you saw somebody you knew with a gold bracelet round there ankel would you say or think it meant hot wife / girlfriend, would you say anything wile you was in the que behind them in there gym gear and they know you have see it ?

From the web ?

Wearing an Anklet on your right ankle is an indication that the wearer is a Hotwife & available to be approached, if worn over a Stocking will indicate that any sexual encounter can be Bareback (without condom), under a Stocking will indicate that any sexual activity must be safe (Condom worn) ? "

I wear an ankle bracelet and would be mortified if someone used it as an excuse to come up to me and say inappropriate things

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

Don't believe everything you read on the web.

My dad grew up in a dock yard pub where sex workers wore ankle bracelets.

He's horrified by the current trend and I never wear mine when I see him. So it doesn't always mean what you think it means

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

It might have meant this year's ago but now an anklet is just an item of jewellery. Unless it say hot wife on the anklet I wouldn't assume anything.

By *oxy jWoman
5 weeks ago

somerset

why are men so desperate to find a ''sign'' swingers dont go with anybody swinger go with those they fancy thats why theres no sign because it would not work even if there was a attempt to have one its all bullshite to part you with your cash .... the last thing any couple or woman wants is random strangers and muntters approaching them ... pampas grass = bullshit upsidedown pineapple = the jokes on you ...fab lolly = even more bullshit ...

if you want to meet swingers then its sites like this or clubs /social / dogging ...

By *achel SmythTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Farnborough

There are many other previous threads on this issue … these days in the main, the wearing of ankle bracelets is nothing more than a fashion accessory - nothing else is implied!

I often wear an ankle bracelet when I’m out in the day, just a very nice fashionable bracelet, with no more connotation than that. I do however have a HW breve or I do wear on occasion … on girls nights out…. and that could be considered a different matter!

I would be VERY cautious in trying to draw any relation between swinging and ankle bracelets.

R xx

By *cidcassual88 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasshoughton

"why are men so desperate to find a ''sign'' swingers dont go with anybody swinger go with those they fancy thats why theres no sign because it would not work even if there was a attempt to have one its all bullshite to part you with your cash .... the last thing any couple or woman wants is random strangers and muntters approaching them ... pampas grass = bullshit upsidedown pineapple = the jokes on you ...fab lolly = even more bullshit ...

if you want to meet swingers then its sites like this or clubs /social / dogging ... "

Not desperate was just curious about it and as for the munters people need to look at them self before juging others lol

By *urBucketlistCouple
5 weeks ago

Rio's Spa

Definitely not. Gf wear an anklet, worn it for a out 2 years and it's never been been off yet no one has ever made a comment about it.

Going by your logic, 50-75% of the school mums would be wanting sex in the summer months

Your logic about bareback is very flawed as any swinger / hotwife who wears an anklet most likely never takes it off, thus it would always be under stockings, so even if she wants bb then that logic wouldn't work.

By *agatoXXXMan
5 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

You see a lot of women with ankle bracelets around court buildings and probation offices. It means something very different.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Farnborough

"

Wearing an Anklet on your right ankle is an indication that the wearer is a Hotwife & available to be approached, if worn over a Stocking will indicate that any sexual encounter can be Bareback (without condom), under a Stocking will indicate that any sexual activity must be safe (Condom worn) ? "

This is the first I have ever heard of wearing a bracelet inside or outside a nylon!!! I always wear a bracelet outside, partially because if you wear it on the inside, it can catch and ladder the stocking, and, as a fashion accessory it should be seen, less easy to do so if hidden under nylon. For reference, on the very occasional opportunity I do get to have sex, I would never do bb anyway!!

There is a pic of my HW anklet on my profile

R xx

By *hoenix_1Man
5 weeks ago

richmond

I think it would be some one who liked wearing an ankle bracelet

By *ash0000Man
5 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"why are men so desperate to find a ''sign'' swingers dont go with anybody swinger go with those they fancy thats why theres no sign because it would not work even if there was a attempt to have one its all bullshite to part you with your cash .... the last thing any couple or woman wants is random strangers and muntters approaching them ... pampas grass = bullshit upsidedown pineapple = the jokes on you ...fab lolly = even more bullshit ...

if you want to meet swingers then its sites like this or clubs /social / dogging ... "

You mean that pampas grass I’ve been growing and those pineapple motif clothes I’ve been wearing is all a waste of time ?!

By *londebiguyMan
5 weeks ago

Southport

In Liverpool it used to mean a working girl.

By *anddXXXCouple
5 weeks ago

London

I've got a bridge to sell you.

By *ark73XXXMan
5 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

I think the best idea is to generally leave people alone in the real world.

By *mma1973Woman
5 weeks ago

just out of reach

According to my nan, if you had to wear an anklet, it was the right ankle, because according to her

Right you're right

Left you're loose

As in, working girls wore it on the left with their prices on the sole of the left shoe

By *old200Man
5 weeks ago

Congleton

black plastic ones are the worst! don't go there! they chase you round the town, well till they have be at home at 9 pm .

By *olywhoreessexCouple
5 weeks ago

Essex

It’s all about the charms - the MFM or Whore ones like in our pics leave little doubt of the intent

By *ee And MikeCouple
5 weeks ago

Cannock

Being a cuck whose hotwife wears a ‘HW’ anklet on odd nights out then I tend to notice who’s wearing anklets and not in public places, these have ranged from teenage girls to ‘yummy mummy’s’ and beyond, personally I wouldn’t say any of those were swingers but I could be wrong !

By *aid2shareCouple
5 weeks ago

near you

I agree with previous post it depends on the charm ! Wife wears a vixen one now and again

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
5 weeks ago

East Anglia

I wear mine just as a sign of our love xx

By *luttyLaylaWoman
5 weeks ago

North West

No you shouldn’t presume that.

I wear them in summer cos they look cute. I’d be furious if someone thought it acceptable to ask me publicly about it

By *teveanddebsCouple
4 weeks ago

Norwich

Can all swinger please get a tattoo on their forehead to help the hard of thinking out.

By *unchalMan
4 weeks ago

Dartford

"What would you do if you saw somebody you knew with a gold bracelet round there ankel would you say or think it meant hot wife / girlfriend, would you say anything wile you was in the que behind them in there gym gear and they know you have see it ?

From the web ?

Wha?!

Post new Message to Thread