Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Any thing wrong with us

Jump to newest

By *onJon7480 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Ipswich

Need some up guys I'm worried there's something wrong with us we don't have no luck on here wondering if we need to re vamp our page

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r John WickMan
5 weeks ago

The Continental

No luck? In what sense?

By *ensuallover1000Man
5 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It looks fine and dandy to me OP; hang in there

By *iddlesticksMan
5 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Need some up guys I'm worried there's something wrong with us we don't have no luck on here wondering if we need to re vamp our page"

From my view point is that appears the only pic of mr is of your knob and saying face pics with first message will put a lot of people off.

5 weeks ago

Ipswich

Meets social not even messages.

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

There’s nothing wrong with yous profile is perfect fine

But you are looking for the two off the hardest thing to find on site

Couples looking for couples so that means 4 people have to all click if one off the 4 don’t it’s a none starter

Also your look for unicorns aka single woman who play with couples

Probably look at clubs and social events maybe a better idear

As if one off the 4 don’t click yous can part ways and go to the next

5 weeks ago

Ipswich

Thank you xx

By *imi_RougeWoman
5 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Are you being proactive and sending messages?

Who's in charge of the account?

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

"Thank you xx"

Your welcome

By *issmorganWoman
5 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It's very heavy with pics of the lady, not much of the man.

I'm half a couple and that puts me off on profiles.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

You're looking for couples and women but have hardly any pictures of the guy.

Your profile starts with a negative.

Apart from that it's fine

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, you have 48 verifications displayed on your profile. Where on earth did these materialise from if you're not having much luck? Unless I've misunderstood then apologies in advance.

By *essTTWoman
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

Youve had 61 meets??

Am I missing something?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd lose the disclaimer myself.

By *aiseiMan
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

"OP, you have 48 verifications displayed on your profile. Where on earth did these materialise from if you're not having much luck? Unless I've misunderstood then apologies in advance."

Exactly what I was going to say.

48 personal verifications is considered ‘having no luck’….?

By *uenevereWoman
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Need some up guys I'm worried there's something wrong with us we don't have no luck on here wondering if we need to re vamp our page"

You don't seem to have any problems meeting given the number of verifications, so am a bit baffled by this post.

However, if you messaged my couple profile, we would probably not be interested in meeting you. It's not a profile that would entice us to make contact, if we actively used Fab for meets.

You have no photos of the man or together, only his cock. The profile is negative and tells me nothing about what you want or can offer. You also have the disclaimer, which just makes me

By *weetBrownSugarMan
5 weeks ago

salford

I dont normally put too much "weight" on profiles and pics on here, as I know meeting in person always is the best way forward,

Also you have a lot of recent verifications, so not quite sure how much more you want, just keep doing more of whatever it is that is getting you attention and action

By *heelerMan
5 weeks ago

Northants

Youve had a lot of verifications but no fun on the ones i read you seem a friendly company up for a laugh but perhaps you don't redpond to others wanting to go further. Your photos are good

By *urBucketlistCouple
5 weeks ago

Rio's Spa

A few things for me, although we don't meet couples so take it with a pinch of salt.

I personally dislike people wearing what looks like work uniform, especially when faces are visible.

You have a mix of face pics and blurred face pics, I feel this shows you don't really know what's on your profile and is a bit off putting.

Expecting a face pic off a guy on first message is going to discount a lot, given the success rate for guys on here it's a big ask.

Disclaimer is massively off putting.

All that said though, there's nothing on your profile which would actually stop me messaging if I was looking for a couple.

By *oozleMan
5 weeks ago

high wycombe

I think you both look lovely, nothing that would stop me sending a polite message, only thing stopping me is the distance

By *ay-big-ladMan
5 weeks ago

Birkenhead

God knows whats wrong with mu profile then lol

By *uenevereWoman
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I see updates to your profile have been made since I looked earlier.

Good selection of photos but the disclaimer is now longer than the actual profile, so this is clearly important to you.

By *elloWoman
5 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Photos are good.

The useless disclaimer being longer than your bio is always something I find off putting.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 weeks ago

Reading

How would you take legal action against us if we used anything in your profile?

By *ornucopiaMan
5 weeks ago

Bexley

"Need some up guys I'm worried there's something wrong with us we don't have no luck on here wondering if we need to re vamp our page

From my view point is that appears the only pic of mr is of your knob and saying face pics with first message will put a lot of people off. "

Went to look at his knob and it's gone!

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Need some up guys I'm worried there's something wrong with us we don't have no luck on here wondering if we need to re vamp our page

From my view point is that appears the only pic of mr is of your knob and saying face pics with first message will put a lot of people off.

Went to look at his knob and it's gone!"

Surgery?

By *alandNitaCouple
5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I would certainly get rid of the "legal disclaimer", it is pointless and has no legal standing whatsoever... in my opinion, these types of disclaimer just makes people seem gullible.

Cal

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Remove the disclaimer and add few kinks even a scenario, you have a lovely selection of photos so expand on the bio

By *DW1983Man
5 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Your current selection of images looks reasonable and you have plenty of verifications. It's much easier to meet in person than through here, so maybe you need to look at why those in-person meets aren't developing into more.

Any paragraph starting with WARNING would probably put me off, and when it's any version of that claptrap nonsense "disclaimer" it just shouts "gullible" among other things. Even worse when it accounts for two thirds of your profile text.

By *ornucopiaMan
5 weeks ago

Bexley

"

Any paragraph starting with WARNING would probably put me off, and when it's any version of that claptrap nonsense "disclaimer" it just shouts "gullible" among other things. Even worse when it accounts for two thirds of your profile text."

It is interesting to note that they have been quick to deal with most of the other suggestions offered but not in relation to the legal claptrap. Are they worried that something dreadful will happen if they don't keep it?

By *onguiliciousMan
5 weeks ago

Northallerton

48 veris. What are you on about no luck?????

By *rDuracell88Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You go to clubs and socials. Stick to then maybe. Clubs are much better place to meet people.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
5 weeks ago

Chester

As everyone else has said, get rid of the disclaimer.

Can you hide some of your more ‘social’ veris? - at a quick glance it’s not obvious that you’re meeting to play, and I imagine that might be putting some people off.

By *ingqueenofflames69Couple
5 weeks ago

Montrose

No luck look at ur verifications says different lol

By *harAndBryCouple
5 weeks ago

nr Stamford

To some degree we sympathise with you, OP as it can be hard work on here. We have loads of verifications but at least half of them are from socials and clubs (we have NO luck playing at clubs unlike most it seems) but people do tend to assume they are all play verifications.

We have no issue arranging meets with single guys here (but two thirds don't turn up) but we really, really struggle to find couples and single women - it should be easier as I don't play so they only really need to fancy Char. Couples and single women seem to be worse than single guys for one word messages, difficulty in keeping up a conversation and not reading profiles, though.

Keep at it, try and take a day off Fab every now and again as the rejection and being ignored can be hard to take, and definitely LOSE THE DISCLAIMER

(Bry)

By *rDuracell88Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"To some degree we sympathise with you, OP as it can be hard work on here. We have loads of verifications but at least half of them are from socials and clubs (we have NO luck playing at clubs unlike most it seems) but people do tend to assume they are all play verifications.

We have no issue arranging meets with single guys here (but two thirds don't turn up) but we really, really struggle to find couples and single women - it should be easier as I don't play so they only really need to fancy Char. Couples and single women seem to be worse than single guys for one word messages, difficulty in keeping up a conversation and not reading profiles, though.

Keep at it, try and take a day off Fab every now and again as the rejection and being ignored can be hard to take, and definitely LOSE THE DISCLAIMER

(Bry)"

Very true fab is hard work.

I messaged a good few couples. Read their profile and write out a nice lovely thoughtful message and all I get back is "how are you"

By *estman for the jobMan
5 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

one pic of male rest of lady hard to believe it's a couples profile as non of you both together,also who answers any mail ,if him then lots will think it's a guy pretending to be a couple to get laid

By *hoirCouple
5 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

In our experience, some people are daunted by toy collections in pics which is absurd.

A little more information on your profile would be nice but all in all we love the look of you both and we'd happily meet you.

C

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
5 weeks ago

Leeds

If you want to stand out to couples maybe more pics of the man would help, there's only one and I'd like to see body type.

The legal part at the bottom is a load of bollocks it doesn't mean anything - delete it.

Maybe update the bio with what your into, what your looking for, a little bit about yourselves.

Good luck op, it's hard on here - 4 way attraction is difficult, moreso when you can't see all 4.

Mrs

By *allback57Man
5 weeks ago

newport

_ello im the same i dont get any luck on there

By *ornucopiaMan
5 weeks ago

Bexley

"_ello im the same i dont get any luck on there "

That will be because there is a general boycott of anyone who tries to ride shotgun on the back of other people's hard luck threads!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 weeks ago

Reading

"_ello im the same i dont get any luck on there "

Perhaps start your own profile asking for advice

By *allback57Man
5 weeks ago

newport

sorry didnt realise i thought anyone could ask for help please ignore me dont want any hassel

By *essTTWoman
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

In our experience, some people are daunted by toy collections in pics which is absurd.

A little more information on your profile would be nice but all in all we love the look of you both and we'd happily meet you.

C"

Not absurd, some people(including myself) find alot of toys intimidating.

I never let people use toys on me

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Northampton

We’d recommend covering all bases and expanding the legal disclaimer. There’s some US code knocking about on other profiles. Cut & Paste that

Better to be safe than sorry.

By *herryEatersCouple
5 weeks ago

East Cheshire

It is certainly a nightmare finding genuine folk on here now. We first joined ten years ago and it was MUCH better back then..... Absolutely nothing wrong with you or your profile, just the distance from us ~

By *oomerangbobMan
3 weeks ago

stanhope

Looks like a great profile to me, good luck

By *uger n Spice78Couple
3 weeks ago

South East Coast

We are exactly the same. Fab has gone quiet not many couples. And nice pics by the way x

By *rsKOTCTWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 06/06/24 15:26:16]

By *ay n Kay xxCouple
3 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Nice pics, sexy body.. we would meet you both.. but fab has changed over the last year or so..

By *ohn1111111Man
3 weeks ago

party

Experiencing the same thing, came on here to build confident never been less confident

By *towmartiansCouple
3 weeks ago

Stowmarket

Always loved the profile, cannot communicate due to age restrictions on profile..

By *londebiguyMan
3 weeks ago

Southport

Looks like you have had a reasonable number of meets.

By *ayPrimeMan
3 weeks ago

Leeds

"Experiencing the same thing, came on here to build confident never been less confident "

You’ve got a pretty low effort profile dude, one line of bio, one picture, headline is also quite generic.

Sell yourself

By *lex.and.SexCouple
3 weeks ago

Bedale

I mean this in the nicest possible way but you have a quite astonishing amount of success for the level of effort put into your profile.

Nice pics, but you have more verifications than words! Id say keep on keeping on, if only we could all have that level of return on investment of time haha

By *unseeker6969Man
3 weeks ago

somewhere

Am I missing something but I see lots and lots of verifications.. ????

By *weetheart.Woman
3 weeks ago

N Shields

Like others have said get rid of the disclaimer. It's a load of bollocks.

You've one sentence on your profile. Add more to it, sell yourself.

Need more pics of the male.

PS Why ask for advice if you're not going to take any notice of it?

By *uenevereWoman
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Like others have said get rid of the disclaimer. It's a load of bollocks.

You've one sentence on your profile. Add more to it, sell yourself.

Need more pics of the male.

PS Why ask for advice if you're not going to take any notice of it?"

They sort of have... the actual profile text was much longer when I posted the first time. For whatever reason, they've chosen to delete most of it but keep the disclaimer.

By *rpeggioCouple
3 weeks ago

Baughurst

One reply from a single man here earlier hinted at the same and only reason why we would never meet you through Fab: you don't seem to play. So we would not waste our limited swinging time with you.

We'd love to meet you in an organised social, party, club, since it seems you are good fun too be around. But only 3 or 4 out of all your veris suggests you ever play with others. That's not bad or good, but definitely does not help to attract the majority of people potentially looking into play with you.

Figure out what you want from Fab, keep meeting people socially, and arrange for a play with the people you meet in person. If you can't, or won't, despite how lovely and social you are, having success here in Fab with messages/chat to get socials with women and couples won't change the story.

By *DW1983Man
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

...and still, three weeks later, two thirds of your profile text is that nonsense "disclaimer" that people think means something. It doesn't. It's utterly pointless. Anyone who wants to steal your pics or mis-use your profile will still do it. Everyone else know that the site's terms of use (which everyone agrees to when joining) are what apply, along with copyright etc, and that no amount of nonsense profile text can override that.

Sorry to sound harsh but anyone that uses it, especially given the number of times it comes up on threads like this as one of the first things people pick up on, might as well just have a big flashing neon sign above their head that says "gullible". Where does it even come from? It's so common, is there another site out there saying "anyone who joins Fab, you must post this"?

By *mmaAndDavidHornyFuckersCouple
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Seem great

By *ob5581Man
2 weeks ago

loughborough

It looks fine to me and I’m interested

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
2 weeks ago

Coventry

I see that there has been work in progress since this thread started.

It's important to put the caveat that taste is subjective before I start. With that from a generic POV it seems a solid enough photos and bio. Nothing that to me personally that's stands out from a point of veiw of character. Again personally not a fan of all that privacy guff at the end. However it is your profile and I understand people taking whatever measures they feel safer with. Just on the point of photos I think many would like to see a bit more of the male. It's not a game of blind date and the male is just as important in a couple (especially for couples seeking couples).

I think often a big problem is not so much the quality of people's profiles but their expectations. In general its hard for couples to find the right couples. Getting that 4 way chemistry is difficult. Sometimes I think people assume that couples are in high demand and don't need to do a lot. But this is not the case for couples seeking couples. We are no unicorns, MF couples are fairly common. So unless you seek single men just having an attractive female isn't a golden ticket. You need that illusive 4 way chemistry and mutual attraction. So for couples not looking for single men (which is shooting fish in a barrel) the advise we'd give to single men is also relevant. Have realistic expectations, stand out (for the right reasons), put effort in and get out there.

Mr

Post new Message to Thread