Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Help needed…

Jump to newest

By *otsoshyguy2023 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Ashford

I am here as part of a couple as well as this profile being my solo account. The couples profile is very successful and I assume that because it has pictures of my gorgeous wife! Can I get some feedback on this profile from some ladies and couples so I can see where I’m going wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
3 weeks ago

Bedford

Sadly, you're now a single man in the ocean of single men. Maybe explain a bit more about why you can't accommodate? As some would just read that and not get any further. I think you do have a good selection of photos.

Real life networking is key for single men, so if you can, get yourself on your own, without your lady, to a club or organised social. Just be prepared for hard work - some organised socials are not open for single men, and those that are, single men spaces fill up very fast. Some clubs, not all, charge single men an arm and a leg.

3 weeks ago

Ashford

Brilliant thank you. We tend to attend clubs together so that would be a hard one. Get what you mean about unable to accommodate, it’s purely teenagers, our couples profile says unable to accommodate as well. Will have a think on how to word that. Appreciate your time. X

By *iss DevilWoman
3 weeks ago

Bedford

"Brilliant thank you. We tend to attend clubs together so that would be a hard one. Get what you mean about unable to accommodate, it’s purely teenagers, our couples profile says unable to accommodate as well. Will have a think on how to word that. Appreciate your time. X"

My partner has exactly the same problem, so I do get first-hand experience of the struggles. He can't accommodate either, or he could, if someone really likes a single bed! Lol. He does well in clubs and at socials, especially when the spikey gloves come on- he says they act as the mask in Jim Carrey movie.

3 weeks ago

Ashford

Oooh I was looking at spiky gloves yesterday. May have to invest lol. We get no issue at clubs either, we play together as well as separately therefore anyone takes our fancy. X

By *iss DevilWoman
3 weeks ago

Bedford

"Oooh I was looking at spiky gloves yesterday. May have to invest lol. We get no issue at clubs either, we play together as well as separately therefore anyone takes our fancy. X"

The gloves are a very good ice breaker- if nothing more, people at least talk to us, by saying how scary they look lol.

3 weeks ago

Ashford

Like the swinging version of Edward scissor hands lol

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
3 weeks ago

Middle England

Of course it's your choice and you may not want to or feel the need to, but why not reference your couple's profile on your single profile. I know some profiles do that and others don't.

The reality is your single profile is therefore no different to any other single profile on here. This post could almost be like an attached guy just wanting to be seen as a single; if that makes sense.

I don't think there is any right or wrong but as a single you're in the midst of the many other single guys who also can't accommodate.

3 weeks ago

Ashford

I do reference the couples profile.. down the bottom lol. Should I move that up?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
3 weeks ago

Middle England

"I do reference the couples profile.. down the bottom lol. Should I move that up? "

No that's fine. Although I didn't see it the first time I looked (my bad!)

I wish you well; hope things pick up for you as a single.

Post new Message to Thread