Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Newbie couple

Jump to newest

By *oon81 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

wing

I’ve been on this site for a while. But now I have a lady friend that’s interested in going to a club as a couple. Neither of us have done a club before and just looking for advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elloWoman
3 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"I’ve been on this site for a while. But now I have a lady friend that’s interested in going to a club as a couple. Neither of us have done a club before and just looking for advice "

Number 1 advice is to make sure to clearly discuss things through with eachother before attending, as a couple you have to make sure you're both on the same page with what type of play you're both comfortable with.

By *rpeggioCouple
3 weeks ago

Baughurst

Our advice is look first for the many threads on this. Then narrow down here what you want advice about: logistics? Choosing a club? Play or not on your first visit? What to expect? Your internal feelings and dynamics as a couple? ...

Your question is too wide open OP.

By *otnewsMan
3 weeks ago

Somewhere

So we did this yesterday. Top tips we did (or wish we'd known).

Check the website for the club - get lots of info up front

Work out the basics, where are you going, how, parking etc

Agree what you're going for, and stick to it - respect each others boundaries and if you're going to change them, do it after you leave ready for next time

Talk to the staff, they've spoken to hundreds of newbies and they know how to make you feel at ease

Do it - the sooner the better

By *lueLotusWoman
3 weeks ago

Cork

I'd add, it helped me the first time I went in a couple to have an agreement if either us wanted to leave we would both leave together no questions asked, and discuss later.

By *itygamesMan
3 weeks ago

UK

just look at the reviews in the club section , choose one n go..

Post new Message to Thread