Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Improve profile

Jump to newest

By *rown n bearded OP   Man
8 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

Hi all,

I've been on fab for over a year and I still haven't met up with a couple or single woman. I've had offers from single men specifically but they didn't gather my interest. I was hoping if I could get advice on improving my profile to increase my chance of meeting like minded people and have a good time.

Everyone wants someone with experience in the swinging community but it's hard to do so when I've had none. Would appreciate any feedback thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilverandblonde 123Couple
8 weeks ago

tonbridge

Your profile is fine imo!

By *bxanfCouple
8 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

Aside from maybe bulking out the profile a bit it looks fine to us.

Fab is difficult for single men

By *dwalu2Couple
8 weeks ago

Bristol

"Hi all,

I've been on fab for over a year and I still haven't met up with a couple or single woman. I've had offers from single men specifically but they didn't gather my interest. I was hoping if I could get advice on improving my profile to increase my chance of meeting like minded people and have a good time.

Everyone wants someone with experience in the swinging community but it's hard to do so when I've had none. Would appreciate any feedback thank you"

As a start off, it seems like you’ve put more genuine thought into this post than you have into your profile text. Your profile is similar to around 99.999% of single male profiles here, and if you want people to find you interesting enough to consider meeting you need to do more than that.

Try putting into words some thoughts about who you are, why you are here, why people might want to meet you and why you want to meet them and you may have more luck.

By *alandNitaCouple
8 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP you're very young, which means you will be out of the age range for many.

Obviously you can't change this...

Think of your profile as shop window. As it stands, all it says to me that you're young man who is proud of his cock and wants sex.

What are you looking for, specifically, and what can you offer?

Show your personality and make it less of a cock fest.

Nita

By (user no longer on site)
8 weeks ago

Needs an actual bio

With correct information

By *wendolineFoxWoman
8 weeks ago

Chester

Delete the first paragraph, correct and expand on the second. Sell yourself! What you’ve written could apply to pretty much every single guy on here - you need to standout for good reasons.

Personally, I find the ‘slammer’ bit of your username a massive turnoff, but maybe that’s just me.

Post new Message to Thread