Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Ladies advice please

Jump to newest

By *cswing2 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Hubby loves when i wear stockings and wants me to wear them to a family wedding in a few weeks time. Unfortunately being plus size my thighs rub together. He had the idea of me wearing stockings with a suspender belt/panties and then a pair of very sheer tights over the top, so he still gets me wearing sexy stockings and lingerie and he thinks the tights will still prevent the chafing. But i still think it will be uncomfortable and rub any thoughts? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *CLM87Woman
7 weeks ago

Derbyshire

I'm asda they sell liquid talc, when I was bigger it was a life saver in summer as it stops the sweating.

You could take some in your bag and re-apply x

By *CLM87Woman
7 weeks ago

Derbyshire

"I'm asda they sell liquid talc, when I was bigger it was a life saver in summer as it stops the sweating.

You could take some in your bag and re-apply x"

Should add its in the baby aisle

By *wendolineFoxWoman
7 weeks ago

Chester

Wearing both would be a massive faff - I’d go with the talc or similar option if it’s just for one day. I’ve used something called Body Glide before, it comes in a small roll-on deodorant type pack, so pretty easy to reapply if needed. Talc-wise, Lush Silky Underwear is a winner, but messy if you’re on the go.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
7 weeks ago

Chester

Also, Snag Tights do ‘fake suspenders’ tights if you want to be a bit more comfortable - although you may still get the rubbing issue.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
7 weeks ago

Worcester

"Hubby loves when i wear stockings and wants me to wear them to a family wedding in a few weeks time. Unfortunately being plus size my thighs rub together. He had the idea of me wearing stockings with a suspender belt/panties and then a pair of very sheer tights over the top, so he still gets me wearing sexy stockings and lingerie and he thinks the tights will still prevent the chafing. But i still think it will be uncomfortable and rub any thoughts? X"

Anti-chafing stick is the bomb. Runners lube is the expensive version, but you can buy cheaper.

The cheap brands are as good as the expensive ones. I've used it for years and years because a career in leisure means lots of time in hot, sweaty swimming pools in shorts!

By *uliette500Woman
7 weeks ago

Hull

I have seen people use silicon based lube on their thighs for this in a summer, apparently a thin layer on each thigh stops the rubbing. I have to add I've never tried it.

By *eanneCouple
7 weeks ago

Gwynedd

Snag tights sell garter tights which are ideal. Very comfortable and look great too xx

By *achel SmythTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Farnborough

I alway buy stockings that are long … so they go all the way to the top of the leg… that way it is nylon that rubs together and not skin…. And also love the feel and sound of nylon swishing!! lol

I make an extra effort to walk with my legs together when I’m out dressed, so if I wear stockings that are a little too short in the leg, I have a similar problem with rubbing.

I wouldn’t do tights and stockings … it kinda defeats the objective xx

R xxx

By *ope_kisses22Couple
7 weeks ago

Cheshire

Why not try his suggestion to do a cheeky supermarket shop and see how it feels?

K

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
7 weeks ago

Reading

Wear what feels comfortable for you rather than what your partner wants.

By *cswing2 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

He is only trying to help. He isnt forcing or pushing just thinking ways to help. Inpwn a pair of snagtights suspender tights but still run so i explained id wear tights. So it was just a suggestion and he even said "what if i wore the stockings with tights over top. Would that work?" Which is why i thought id raise the question as i feel it would rub still. Figured someone on here may have tried it or have an opinion to help.

By *andPextraCouple
7 weeks ago

North West

Crotchless suspender tights (any sex shop) and then knickers over.

Some of them are very intricate and detailed, without the faff of a belt.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
7 weeks ago

Chester

"He is only trying to help. He isnt forcing or pushing just thinking ways to help. Inpwn a pair of snagtights suspender tights but still run so i explained id wear tights. So it was just a suggestion and he even said "what if i wore the stockings with tights over top. Would that work?" Which is why i thought id raise the question as i feel it would rub still. Figured someone on here may have tried it or have an opinion to help. "

You’ve had loads of opinions - I’m not sure why you’re being a bit snarky instead of thanking people for their input, but here we are.

By *rcoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Have you tried Snag tights?

They do stuff for real people with wobbly bits and bumps, their mock garters are my go to.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
7 weeks ago

wonderland.

If my stockings aren't up high enough they can still rub. I use lush silky underwear and that helps x

By *allieJWoman
7 weeks ago

East Lancashire

Suspender tights

I'm a large lass and wear them all the time.

Very comfy and sassy

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

"He is only trying to help. He isnt forcing or pushing just thinking ways to help. Inpwn a pair of snagtights suspender tights but still run so i explained id wear tights. So it was just a suggestion and he even said "what if i wore the stockings with tights over top. Would that work?" Which is why i thought id raise the question as i feel it would rub still. Figured someone on here may have tried it or have an opinion to help.

You’ve had loads of opinions - I’m not sure why you’re being a bit snarky instead of thanking people for their input, but here we are. "

I didn’t real OP as being snarky at all - just explaining

By *cswing2 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Sorry absolutely wasnt meant to come across as snarky at all. Like comment above inwas explaining and quoting convo between me and hubby to add context so as not to make it appear like he was forcing or anything just that he was trying to help. He knows when i dress up it makes me feel sexy and helps my confidence but also knows i struggle with thighs rubbing which is why i dont often dress up when we go out so was trying to find a best of both solution i dp appreciate the comments and advice

Post new Message to Thread