Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Videos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

How long do you need to be on fab before adding videos?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
11 weeks ago

Midlands

You need to be a site supporter.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Yeah but it also says you need to be on fab for a certain amount of time.

By *eelitedMan
10 weeks ago

leeds

I thought the time on site was 3 days might be a bit more on top of that, ... Theres a whole list of things before you can upload.

Picture verified

Meet verified

Site supporter

Lotta hoop jumping

By *ionacderMan
9 weeks ago

Around and about

I am a site supporter.

When I try to upload a video, I am met with a message stating "Verified? You must have been verified by others by meets with the green tick to add videos'."

I've been on an upgrade page which suggests that being a site supporter, I can both watch and upload videos.

The above notice seems a bit ambiguous but infers that unless you meet someone, you can't upload videos!?

Am I missing something?

By *ionacderMan
9 weeks ago

Around and about

This is the page I refer to which infers that site supporters can watch and upload videos...

https://m.fabswingers.com/supporters

By *ockney-JMan
9 weeks ago

Cambridge

I could upload videos a week after joining again as I was site supporter and got verified by other people, until I was verified could not upload. The green flag from admin I think made no difference. I remember in past you also had to be here a month on top so that has at least changed.

By *eelitedMan
9 weeks ago

leeds

"I am a site supporter.

When I try to upload a video, I am met with a message stating "Verified? You must have been verified by others by meets with the green tick to add videos'."

I've been on an upgrade page which suggests that being a site supporter, I can both watch and upload videos.

The above notice seems a bit ambiguous but infers that unless you meet someone, you can't upload videos!?

Am I missing something? "

The site supporter page suggests that .. its only if you hit the video upload you see the other requirements.

Post new Message to Thread