Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Electro stimulation recommendations

Jump to newest

By *exford OP   Man
37 weeks ago

discombobulated land

Hi Fab world collective...

I'm looking at buying electrics for use on myself (yes I'm a pervert).

I want a butt plug, some form of cock ring/s and maybe a urethal tube too. I've heard that a lot of the cheaper controllers are useless so has anyone any guidance they can give me on which might type of controllers and stuff I should be considering? I'm not shy at spending if needs be but I'd like it to be reasonable in price... Say anywhere up to £150 maybe..

Anyway, over to you guys please for your thoughts, comments and tips...

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phialtesMan
37 weeks ago

Beyond the Wall

You could go to a sex shop?

I was in Simply Pleasure in Bristol and they had some electroplay bits and bobs.

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

The good stuff can cost £100's of pounds ,6 channels, all types of attatchments ,coupled with milking machines, remote controllers, depends on your budget, what you looking for, cheap stuff from lloyds chemist start at £20, need to answer some questions . Cheap stuff waste of time from china on the internet.Tens machines are easily adapted, dont use toy car and train stuff, can get messy, doing it to yourself will get boring after a while ,it's the unpredictability when applied by some one else , an entirely different sensation as it all starts in the mind ,not the body.

By *itygamesMan
37 weeks ago

UK

electric toothbrush

37 weeks ago

"electric toothbrush "

Dont think that is what the op is looking for lol , l had a sub ask me to use his own contraption made out of meccano ,l said use it on yourself and he lost interest.

By *ssexPineapplesCouple
37 weeks ago

colchester

Well I must admit my other half wanted for us to try one and she hinted several times.

So with a don’t knock it till you try it attitude we got a ElectraStim.

And yes I must say first time we played the jury was still out. The second time gotta say it certainly made me hard and turned on with two looks o er my chap

37 weeks ago

In a dark room l could get a sub dancing just by switching the machine on at zero settings and the screen lighting up. The 4 channel settings went up to 16, after half an hour he asked to stop, asked how high he achieved, it was 3 on his nipples ,4 on his balls ,6 on his arse and 7 on his cock, he thought he done better than that,like l say its about the setting ,delivery, skill and reading the situation. Some could take top settings ,so must have been doing it at home for a long time , the body releases endomorphins or whatever ,and settings can go higher. It was great fun for a long time , lm too old to give it now lol.

By *exford OP   Man
36 weeks ago

discombobulated land

Bump

Or should that be buzzzzz

By *entle_lover_xMan
36 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Hi Fab world collective...

I want a butt plug, some form of cock ring/s and maybe a urethal tube too. I've heard that a lot of the cheaper controllers are useless so has anyone any guidance they can give me on which might type of controllers and stuff I should be considering? I'm not shy at spending if needs be but I'd like it to be reasonable in price... Say anywhere up to £150 maybe..

Cheers "

You won't get all those things for £150 but if you get an Electrastim box then you can gradually add on the gizmos you like. For something like this I would say it is worth spending more and getting things gradually.

By *exford OP   Man
35 weeks ago

discombobulated land

Cheers

You won't get all those things for £150 but if you get an Electrastim box then you can gradually add on the gizmos you like. For something like this I would say it is worth spending more and getting things gradually. "

Yeah I agree. Now I've looked into it I think I'm looking at £200 to £250 to get a good quality starter pack

By *ustamanMan
35 weeks ago

weymouth

As a ten year old I found experimenting with electricity shocking, finger in a light fitting

By *inky_ragnarCouple
35 weeks ago

Peterborough

We use a neon wand. Does the trick

By *exford OP   Man
35 weeks ago

discombobulated land

"As a ten year old I found experimenting with electricity shocking, finger in a light fitting "

Ouch... Bloody OUCH!!!

By *herry delightWoman
9 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have just got the ElectraStim Flick Stimulator Multi Pack.

As I wanted to try it out for myself to see if I enjoyed it before spending loads.

By *appytojoininMan
9 weeks ago

derby

EBay £25 buy an ems machine small hand held device comes with pads but can get different attachments. Found out after suffering bad back it works in other areas.

By *iouxBWoman
6 weeks ago

Colchester

I've got a violet wand and a contact plate. This was how I discovered electro play. I personally love using my tongue but I do use my hands too....when the tables are turned I'm happy with someone wearing gloves whilst they play with me.

By *herry delightWoman
6 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"I have just got the ElectraStim Flick Stimulator Multi Pack.

As I wanted to try it out for myself to see if I enjoyed it before spending loads. "

Having tried it out a few times now I am already wishing I got the dual E-Stim.

It's very pleasurable and intense feeling.

By *ill69888Couple
6 weeks ago

cheltenham

Cheers "

hush butt plug from lovense

By *teveanddebsCouple
6 weeks ago

Norwich

"I've got a violet wand and a contact plate. This was how I discovered electro play. I personally love using my tongue but I do use my hands too....when the tables are turned I'm happy with someone wearing gloves whilst they play with me.

"

Violet wand are awesome but go for an old one that's been refurbished properly. They are a lot more powerful than the newer ones you see albeit more expensive.

By *utterfly1983Couple
6 weeks ago

Widnes

We’ve got the dual e-stim flick and some attachments. For the likes of inserts etc would definitely add to use a water based lube.. adds that extra ‘kick’

A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it x

Post new Message to Thread