Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

More than FWB

Jump to newest

By *laze400 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Coventry

Signed up to this site. However i am looking for more than just one offs or FWB.

Looking for more of a non monogamous relationship where we play with others together, meets and clubs.

Am i on the wrong site for that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
24 weeks ago

brighton

Yes probably!

May be better off with feeld or one of the dating sites that lets you click non monogamy as an option. I do know people who have met partners on the scene but usually via in person meets at clubs etc.

By *nytime2023Couple
24 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

As above. We know several couples who met in the scene but were meets at a club first. Not saying it can’t happen but would suggest unlikely. V&K x

By *oulou22Woman
24 weeks ago

Sutton

You never know who you might meet on here but maybe better to go with the flow rather than declare your wishes up front. What you're after is quite a difficult thing to navigate as a couple so you'd need to meet someone you have good communication with. Don't assume that just because you meet someone one here that she'd be up for swinging with you as lots of people swing when they're single but go for monogamy when in a relationship

By *melie LALWoman
24 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Signed up to this site. However i am looking for more than just one offs or FWB.

Looking for more of a non monogamous relationship where we play with others together, meets and clubs.

Am i on the wrong site for that? "

No you're not.

By *ichelinstar1Man
24 weeks ago

Peterborough & Wetherby

"Signed up to this site. However i am looking for more than just one offs or FWB.

Am i on the wrong site for that?

No you're not."

You should pursue what you want and where you want. At the end of the day, we’re all adults on here and you’re being clear in what you want. This site is a mixed bag with people on here for different things. Perhaps try out a few sites such as Feeld, Hinge etc to widen your search.

By *imi_RougeWoman
24 weeks ago

Portsmouth

No, there's lots of couples on here who are in that type of relationship, and lots who met here!

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

No you are on the right site people do find that on here!

By *aughtyboi6969Man
24 weeks ago

c

Its just finding the right person or couple on here, they are here just need to find them and build that conection

By *entle_lover_xMan
24 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Am i on the wrong site for that? "

Not on the wrong site BUT it tends to be where people end up with somebody rather than where they start if that makes sense. You perhaps start with something casual, perhaps then FWB bit more serious and then maybe end up with a relationship. I would just get out there and meet as many single people as possible and see what happens. Lots have been trying for years and then suddenly you just stumble upon the right person. If you focus on that from the start you might get lucky but think you will probably be disappointed.

By *rpeggioCouple
24 weeks ago

Baughurst

Different opinions and I would agree with all. You are and you are not in the right site. You could (hypothetically) find here someone that you click with and have a relationship beyond FWB. The person surely would understand non monogamous and swinging. But most likely the people you will find are either in relationships or not interested beyond FB or FWB.

Others suggest dating sites. Easier to get into a relation but harder to get a person who is a swinger our willing to try.

My advice is to try both types of sites, meet people and see where it goes.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
24 weeks ago

Coventry

I would say you're on a great site for that sort of relationship. We met on here.

Why? Because most people aren't swingers or seek non-monogamy (sexually and/or relationship wise). So if any flavour on non-monogamy is what you seek this is a space where likely matches are most likely open to that.

And of course with non monogamy you may seek different things with different people. I seen a profile years ago where a lady pointed out what she wanted something like:

Bronze package: I fancy you, we're in the mood and we do it.

Silver package: basically fwb.

Gold package: a loving full time relationship with someone who wants to share their life and scene with her.

I loved how this basically stated that she's looking for love, however that doesn't mean she's not enjoying fwb or one offs with the right people. Basically you don't have to do either or. You can enjoy the scene while still looking for something serious on the scene. Because the difference is just the individuals involved, the chemistry and shared goals.

There are lots of people in the same boat looking for the same. Hopefully you'll find it. Just be open and honest with people and what you want.

24 weeks ago

I joined here when my feeld matches had more vanilla guys looking for quick sex than kinky ENM ones wanting to explore in a longer term poly dynamic. I figured I could also be a bit more explicit in my desires here too.

I'm open to a primary relationship forming with someone I meet here, and I think starting off figuring out how much fun you can have together naked (or in latex) isn't a bad strategy at all

24 weeks ago

"I would say you're on a great site for that sort of relationship. We met on here.

Why? Because most people aren't swingers or seek non-monogamy (sexually and/or relationship wise). So if any flavour on non-monogamy is what you seek this is a space where likely matches are most likely open to that.

And of course with non monogamy you may seek different things with different people. I seen a profile years ago where a lady pointed out what she wanted something like:

Gold package: a loving full time relationship with someone who wants to share their life and scene with her.

I loved how this basically stated that she's looking for love, however that doesn't mean she's not enjoying fwb or one offs with the right people. Basically you don't have to do either or. You can enjoy the scene while still looking for something serious on the scene. Because the difference is just the individuals involved, the chemistry and shared goals.

There are lots of people in the same boat looking for the same. Hopefully you'll find it. Just be open and honest with people and what you want. "

Perfect answer

24 weeks ago

"I would say you're on a great site for that sort of relationship. We met on here.

There are lots of people in the same boat looking for the same. Hopefully you'll find it. Just be open and honest with people and what you want. "

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
24 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

You're looking for someone relatively unusual in the general public, so you need more than one string to your bow.

This is one of the places you might meet that special person, so you should be a member here. But there may be other places as well.

By *rpeggioCouple
24 weeks ago

Baughurst

__

Great reply

Post new Message to Thread