Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice from female users … ??

Jump to newest

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

To the ladies out there?

If you were expecting a great first message / conversation starter, what would it be ?

Imagine you are a man writing this …

And please try to be genuine and truthfully honest in your reply

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
40 weeks ago

Pen and paper at the ready

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

40 weeks ago

East Sussex

I have a question. Why must I imagine I'm a man if you want a woman's view point?

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Pen and paper at the ready "

Get spares just incase haha

By *rozac_fairyCouple
40 weeks ago

Tamworth

I'm not sure I fully get what you mean tbh. Surely it's not that hard to just write out a simple message to a woman, they're not mysterious creatures of the deep. They're just people.

A message should be pretty easy to type up. Say hello and the usual pleasantries. Abit about yourself, what you're looking for and then ask them for that info. Job done.

Helps if you've actually read their profile obviously, noone wants to waste time giving answers you could have gotten yourself from taking 2 minutes to read a bio.

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

[Removed by poster at 12/12/23 20:10:56]

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

So can I just ask, (probably reading tone on some of these replies…) was the question that I posed offensive in some way?

By *lik and PaulCouple
40 weeks ago

Flagrante

"I'm not sure I fully get what you mean tbh. Surely it's not that hard to just write out a simple message to a woman, they're not mysterious creatures of the deep. They're just people.

A message should be pretty easy to type up. Say hello and the usual pleasantries. Abit about yourself, what you're looking for and then ask them for that info. Job done.

Helps if you've actually read their profile obviously, noone wants to waste time giving answers you could have gotten yourself from taking 2 minutes to read a bio.

"

...this plus make sure your profile is the best it can be as people tend to read profiles before considering whether it's worth replying or not.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

40 weeks ago

East Sussex

"So can I just ask, (probably reading tone on some of these replies…) was the question that I posed offensive in some way? "

No but it was ambiguous. I don't understand why you want a woman to imagine she's a man writing a message.

We're genuinely wanting to enter in to dialogue.

By *rozac_fairyCouple
40 weeks ago

Tamworth

"So can I just ask, (probably reading tone on some of these replies…) was the question that I posed offensive in some way? "

Offensive?

Not at all, I think maybe you're reading into it too much. It's an odd question to ask honestly, as I said, I'm not really sure what you're asking for but I didn't read any replies as people being offended

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Um.

It would be a demonstration of actual interest, an indication of having read the profile and not just looked at the pretty pictures (by reference and context rather than just saying it's been read), and an open question on a non sexual topic I think the person would find actually interesting or engaging

By *rozac_fairyCouple
40 weeks ago

Tamworth

OK so here's some ideas...

Me as a women, this is the kind of message I prefer:

Hi, I'm (your name), hope you're having a good week/weekend (whatever fits). I noticed in your bio, you're looking for (insert something you've read that interests you), I'm also into (see last brackets). I'm wondering whether you'd like to (chat more/consider a social/meet for a social at a club/event)...

That's about it for a first message. Doesn't have to be super complicated or detailed. Simple, to the point, showing that you can and bothered to read. Doesn't need creepy compliments or an attached link to every pic you've shared on fab or a dick pic.

By *issMBWoman
40 weeks ago

North East England

"OK so here's some ideas...

Hi, I'm (your name), hope you're having a good week/weekend (whatever fits). I noticed in your bio, you're looking for (insert something you've read that interests you), I'm also into (see last brackets). I'm wondering whether you'd like to (chat more/consider a social/meet for a social at a club/event)...

That's about it for a first message. Doesn't have to be super complicated or detailed. Simple, to the point, showing that you can and bothered to read. Doesn't need creepy compliments or an attached link to every pic you've shared on fab or a dick pic. "

This, 100%.

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Thanks for the feedback peeps.

As an over thinker, it’s easy to read through profiles and think that people are being stand off ish and wonder how to get into a standard conversation without looking fake, creepy etc. and then (overthinking again) if you aren’t giving off the right sexual energy does it seem like “why the fuck is he talking to me about X or Y subject

It’s hard to explain but it’s all in the brain

40 weeks ago

I really don't care what the first message says, I always reply.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"... if you aren’t giving off the right sexual energy does it seem like “why the fuck is he talking to me about X or Y subject "

100% how I feel about 99.97% of messages received.

The 0.03% are the ones that don't bother me with small talk, dick pics, or a need for instant gratification.

By *JandJJCouple
40 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"To the ladies out there?

If you were expecting a great first message / conversation starter, what would it be ?

And please try to be genuine and truthfully honest in your reply "

Honest question.

Do you know what a decent first message OP?

Why don't you give us an example of what you think is a decent great first message?

By *oxy jWoman
40 weeks ago

somerset

these post are becoming more and more men wanting to know from women what they want men to write and then rather than use own brain cells they will try the method and see if it gets them anywhere ,,,its desperation .,..

guys you really need to be yourselves stop asking for advice (end up like all the othe boring advice writen profiles) ...

number one it dont matter what you write or arty farty pics used unless there some kind of sexual attraction non of that then it dont matter how good your profile is or weather you think your one of the good ones if people dont like what the eyes see then nothing will work..

number 2 then its about how you yes you put yourself across to if it moves along any further .... most fail this bit..

you have to stand out and the best way to do that is to be yourself and not what someone tells you to be dont forget not all women or couples are the same so get this hung / pack wins everytime out of your head its simply not true..

remember are a guy your automatically at a disavantage from the word go most men will never get a meet thru no fault of their own its just the way the % is we all know how many men are on here and alot of you know how few couples and women there are too but heres the reall kicker for every 100 women on here proberly only 20 swing and for every couple its proberly 50/50 maybe less so even the numbers of couples and women you think are on here really are not ..

advice dont work as in profiles and how to get more so guys want to up your chances then start being the real you stop the lies n bullshit start going into chat start going to clubs n socials have thick skin handle rejection try not to moan about not getting meets (its another turnoff) and be selective by being a fuck anything with anybody and do anything will just turn more and more away from you ....its hard being a man on this scene and every year it becomes harder... its swinging not free for all sex ... and yes if you put the effort in you may just suprise yourself ...

so glad im a woman and part of a couple as its easy really easy compared to being a man on here

best of luck

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I'm not sure I fully get what you mean tbh. Surely it's not that hard to just write out a simple message to a woman, they're not mysterious creatures of the deep. They're just people.

"

People only like the pretty pics

Read profiles, the nerve of it

(Yes tongue firmly in cheek)

By *rozac_fairyCouple
40 weeks ago

Tamworth

People only like the pretty pics

Read profiles, the nerve of it

(Yes tongue firmly in cheek) "

I know, I know.... as soon as I typed "read" I knew I was asking too much!

Amazingly though, my suggestions haven't gone without a little be of abuse in our inbox! Apparently men don't need to be told how to read a message and how to formulate a message.

Ugh, however will I live

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

As you can probably tell, I’m not seasoned at this

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Thanks for the stats

By *rozac_fairyCouple
40 weeks ago

Tamworth

"As you can probably tell, I’m not seasoned at this "

Us neither, we've not been using fab as long as you have yet. You'll get the hang of it.

Every message I send, before I hit send, I read it and think about whether I would reply to that message if I received it (with more than a no thank you). Really consider that bit. Is it worth replying to, is it selling you in any way. If you're unsure, don't send it. Consider what you could change.

On the other hand, as said above... you could write out the best message anyone in the whole world has written. If it goes to someone who isn't sexually attracted to you, it won't make any difference.

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"As you can probably tell, I’m not seasoned at this

Us neither, we've not been using fab as long as you have yet. You'll get the hang of it.

Every message I send, before I hit send, I read it and think about whether I would reply to that message if I received it (with more than a no thank you). Really consider that bit. Is it worth replying to, is it selling you in any way. If you're unsure, don't send it. Consider what you could change.

On the other hand, as said above... you could write out the best message anyone in the whole world has written. If it goes to someone who isn't sexually attracted to you, it won't make any difference.

"

Thanks. It’s kind of a weird one in terms of, if you were to message someone that you know, you might start with “hi” or “how’s things?” And maybe a bit more because of you know them. But because of you don’t know the people on here, it’s like a new social playing field.

40 weeks ago

In other words you want a template for a message…….

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

And please try to be genuine and truthfully honest in your reply

In other words you want a template for a message…….

"

Not exactly, more so to identify what different people think when they get messages on here. It’s not exactly like other social platforms. Of course I do want to work towards improving my interactions on fab, that’s why I asked the question …

By *ixiekissesWoman
40 weeks ago

Your dreams!

"As you can probably tell, I’m not seasoned at this "

I'm pretty sure at the age of 31 you have not gone through life without introduction yourself or having conversations with others. Why would you think it's any different on here?

By *ole.24601 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

I'm pretty sure at the age of 31 you have not gone through life without introduction yourself or having conversations with others. Why would you think it's any different on here?

"

It isn’t exactly the mainstream way of the world, I can imagine it has a culture of its own. My perceptions could be wrong though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

40 weeks ago

East Sussex

It isn’t exactly the mainstream way of the world, I can imagine it has a culture of its own. My perceptions could be wrong though

"

The same rules apply here as everywhere. Approach people with friendly respect and you shouldn't go far wrong. It not easy for single men though so you might need patience

By *ickD80Man
40 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The same rules apply here as everywhere. Approach people with friendly respect and you shouldn't go far wrong. It not easy for single men though so you might need patience"

If the same rules apply here as everywhere else then why are men constantly told to think of something original, unique, thoughtful etc to say in their first message and why do women and couples constantly say that they automatically delete messages that just say things like ‘hi, how are you?’ I consider myself to be a sociable person, when I’m out in public I can easily engage in a conversation with a stranger and when I’m at parties etc I have always been able to chat with people I’ve never met before and get to know them over the course of the evening, but I have never gone up to someone and said anything like what people here expect from a first message, I don’t tell people my name as soon as I meet them, I don’t tell them any information about myself straight away, I don’t look for something to refer to that makes my introduction unique to them, I don’t end my introduction by saying something like ‘would you like to chat with me?’, I tend to say something like ‘alright, how you doing? Having a good night?’ Or something similarly non specific. That normally gets one of 2 replies, a reply with some specific information that the start of the conversation is based around, like ‘I’m having a great night because……’ or ‘I’m having a bad night because…..’ or an equally non specific reply like ‘I’m having a good night, what about you?’ in which case I’ll say something more specific that can be the topic for the start of a conversation. I think that if I found myself sat or stood next to a stranger at a party and I said ‘hi, my name’s….., I like football, golf, walking, watching tv. (Say something I noticed about the person that I like), I’m hoping to relieve the awkwardness of being stood next to you in silence by having a lighthearted chat with you that may be the one and only time we chat or could lead to us becoming friends for life. Would you like to chat with me?’ then I’d receive a confused look and be watching the person walking away from me as quickly as they can.

Similarly, if I said ‘hi, how you doing? Are you having a good night?’ To a stranger at a party and that person didn’t say anything in reply, turned around and walked away from me (the equivalent of ignoring and deleting a message here) then I’d consider that person to be incredibly rude.

I’m not saying that men don’t need to make a bit of an effort with their first message and I’m not saying that women and couples should reply to every message they receive, but I am saying that it’s not accurate to say that introducing yourself to someone here is the same as any other time you’ve introduced yourself to someone and I don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for asking what’s the best way for him to introduce himself to people here. The skills we have learned for starting a conversation with strangers when face to face do not apply here at all, neither to the rules we’ve learned for replying to strangers who start a conversation with us when face to face.

If you think it’s ok to question why a grown man doesn’t know how to introduce himself then i think it would be ok for us to question why you think it’s ok to completely ignore someone who just says hi to you.

40 weeks ago

"

If the same rules apply here as everywhere else then why are men constantly told to think of something original, unique, thoughtful etc to say in their first message and why do women and couples constantly say that they automatically delete messages that just say things like ‘hi, how are you?’

"

This puts me off profiles.. feels like it's a filter in itself to deter men.

40 weeks ago

"

If you think it’s ok to question why a grown man doesn’t know how to introduce himself then i think it would be ok for us to question why you think it’s ok to completely ignore someone who just says hi to you.

"

It's different rules on here than irl.

E.g. no reply : not interested

Which is fair do's as they get hundreds of messages...

Possibly they get fed up of the same message so put things like:

"be interesting"

"read our profile FFS"

"Messages with how are you - BLOCKED"

Start appearing in profiles. It puts me off messaging profiles when I see this..but.. perhaps some of them want to put men off.

40 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/23 04:26:57]

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

If the same rules apply here as everywhere else then why are men constantly told to think of something original, unique, thoughtful etc to say in their first message and why do women and couples constantly say that they automatically delete messages that just say things like ‘hi, how are you?’

"

To deter certain types of men.

Mine wants to deter men in relationships - it works when the buggers read that vital, initial bit of info

40 weeks ago

"

Because rules set here are a lot different on here then real life..

Imagine your in a café, some guy walks up to you and as he takes a breath to speak, you put the flat of your hand up to say stop! and say...

"Be interesting", or "don't start with pleasantries"

40 weeks ago

"

Mine wants to deter men in relationships - it works when the buggers read that vital, initial bit of info "

Ah.. yes.. BUT.. how do you know they're married but with a singles profile? I could be married with 10 kids for all you know

By *ickD80Man
40 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"

Mine wants to deter men in relationships - it works when the buggers read that vital, initial bit of info "

That’s not my point at all….I’m saying that introducing yourself to someone and starting a conversation with someone on here is nothing like how it is in real life, face to face. So all the people telling OP to just introduce himself as he normally would in real life and the ones who are saying that at his age he should know how to introduce himself, are wrong to say that.

40 weeks ago

Imagine your in a café, some guy walks up to you and as he takes a breath to speak, you put the flat of your hand up to say stop! and say...

"

Imagine you're in a café for 1 hour....

47 men walk up, say nothing just place their cock on the table.

87 men say "hi".

12 men shout you're an ugly fat bitch and they don't want to fuck you anyway!!

34 men show you pics of them fucking some unknown woman.

21 men show you grainy pics of something that looks like a body part but who knows what it is.

... next day same thing ......

By *ickD80Man
40 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

87 men say "hi".

21 men show you grainy pics of something that looks like a body part but who knows what it is.

... next day same thing ......"

So you agree that it’s different here than in real life? You’re explaining why men need to make more of an effort with their introductions on here than in real life, you’re explaining why simply saying hi isn’t good enough here but it can be in real life? You’re agreeing that the people who are saying that OP should know how to introduce himself to people on here because he has experience of introducing himself to people in real life are wrong to say that?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
40 weeks ago

87 men say "hi".

I would definitely go to a different cafe and leave them a 1 star review

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

40 weeks ago

East Sussex

The same rules apply here as everywhere. Approach people with friendly respect and you shouldn't go far wrong. It not easy for single men though so you might need patience

If the same rules apply here as everywhere else then why are men constantly told to think of something original, unique, thoughtful etc to say in their first message and why do women and couples constantly say that they automatically delete messages that just say things like ‘hi, how are you?’ I consider myself to be a sociable person, when I’m out in public I can easily engage in a conversation with a stranger and when I’m at parties etc I have always been able to chat with people I’ve never met before and get to know them over the course of the evening, but I have never gone up to someone and said anything like what people here expect from a first message, I don’t tell people my name as soon as I meet them, I don’t tell them any information about myself straight away, I don’t look for something to refer to that makes my introduction unique to them, I don’t end my introduction by saying something like ‘would you like to chat with me?’, I tend to say something like ‘alright, how you doing? Having a good night?’ Or something similarly non specific. That normally gets one of 2 replies, a reply with some specific information that the start of the conversation is based around, like ‘I’m having a great night because……’ or ‘I’m having a bad night because…..’ or an equally non specific reply like ‘I’m having a good night, what about you?’ in which case I’ll say something more specific that can be the topic for the start of a conversation. I think that if I found myself sat or stood next to a stranger at a party and I said ‘hi, my name’s….., I like football, golf, walking, watching tv. (Say something I noticed about the person that I like), I’m hoping to relieve the awkwardness of being stood next to you in silence by having a lighthearted chat with you that may be the one and only time we chat or could lead to us becoming friends for life. Would you like to chat with me?’ then I’d receive a confused look and be watching the person walking away from me as quickly as they can.

Similarly, if I said ‘hi, how you doing? Are you having a good night?’ To a stranger at a party and that person didn’t say anything in reply, turned around and walked away from me (the equivalent of ignoring and deleting a message here) then I’d consider that person to be incredibly rude.

I’m not saying that men don’t need to make a bit of an effort with their first message and I’m not saying that women and couples should reply to every message they receive, but I am saying that it’s not accurate to say that introducing yourself to someone here is the same as any other time you’ve introduced yourself to someone and I don’t think it’s fair to criticise someone for asking what’s the best way for him to introduce himself to people here. The skills we have learned for starting a conversation with strangers when face to face do not apply here at all, neither to the rules we’ve learned for replying to strangers who start a conversation with us when face to face.

If you think it’s ok to question why a grown man doesn’t know how to introduce himself then i think it would be ok for us to question why you think it’s ok to completely ignore someone who just says hi to you. "

I haven't questioned why a grown man doesn't know how to introduce himself .

I think the rules are the same. You don't. That's fine.

40 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/23 08:30:29]

40 weeks ago

"

87 men say "hi".

"

Your examples are obvious. But what the op and myself are saying is men trying to be polite get a bashing by others who get annoyed because the umpteenth guy trying to be respectful asks them how they are.

Understandably though women couples TVs etc.. may get fed up of that, leading to profiles saying "don't ask how I/we are"

It's just something that puts me off personally.. just saying before I get jumped on..

40 weeks ago

"

I haven't questioned why a grown man doesn't know how to introduce himself .

I think the rules are the same. You don't. That's fine.

"

Forum mod.. eh.. smashing profile.. let me polish your profile! [steps sideways out of thread]

40 weeks ago

"

87 men say "hi".

Your examples are obvious. But what the op and myself are saying is men trying to be polite get a bashing by others who get annoyed because the umpteenth guy trying to be respectful asks them how they are.

Understandably though women couples TVs etc.. may get fed up of that, leading to profiles saying "don't ask how I/we are"

It's just something that puts me off personally.. just saying before I get jumped on..

"

I think when people state in their profiles that they don't want any idle messages such as hi, how are you? Etc.. They are merely stating for you to send a meaningful message. Including pleasantries in your message is fine. Just don't make the message literally the words hi or hows you?

By *eavenscentitCouple
40 weeks ago

barnstaple

You already sound like hard work

By *aughtycouple1008Couple
40 weeks ago

west london

Meet me in Tesco's car park....

By *entle_lover_xMan
40 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

[Removed by poster at 13/12/23 10:19:23]

By *entle_lover_xMan
40 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

[Removed by poster at 13/12/23 10:21:25]

By *entle_lover_xMan
40 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

87 men say "hi".

So you agree that it’s different here than in real life? You’re explaining why men need to make more of an effort with their introductions on here than in real life, you’re explaining why simply saying hi isn’t good enough here but it can be in real life? You’re agreeing that the people who are saying that OP should know how to introduce himself to people on here because he has experience of introducing himself to people in real life are wrong to say that?"

Jeez can't believe such a detailed discussion on this. The comment that triggered this didn't mention real life. It said going through life without making introductions of yourself to others. This could be online too not face to face.

Anyway OP it's really not rocket science. Be a polite decent human being, showing interest in the person you are messaging by referencing their profile and being sexually flirty//interesting without outright crudeness. Actually maybe that is rocket science

If you read a profile and can't think of anything interesting to say, some common interest that perhaps sets you apart from the vast majority, etc. then most probably not worth messaging as you have no edge.

Also bear in mind that everyone here is here for different things and interacts in different ways and the people advising on Forum are not always representative of the whole Fab world.

Some ladies want a strong connection and almost a relationship and may take months of chat to meet, some literally want to meet within the next two hours and fuck (yes they do exist) and everything in between. Ditto with some couples. So there is no standard sort of message. It depends what they want and what you can offer.

Best of luck on your Fabbing travels.

40 weeks ago

Theres no one size fits all.. my honest take ..If thrre is no attraction chances are the words you write will mean not a lot

Myself

Polite introduction.... hi I'm xxxx from xxxx ... Bit about me...

In real life they can see you notice your body language, and lets face it theres a good chance you'll get knocked back as well

On here make your profile in its words and pictures interesting enticing it'll give you a chance to engage

40 weeks ago

87 men say "hi".

I would definitely go to a different cafe and leave them a 1 star review "

40 weeks ago

To read the profile, to be engaging.

By *rpeggioCouple
40 weeks ago

Baughurst

The general advice about be yourself, respectful and write a message that says how the receiver profile is looking something that matches with what you want or can offer, it's all it's needed.

The reason why the short starters Hi, how are you? How's things? are frustrating to many receivers is that they assume people want to engage in chatting or they have the time to respond to them, because they signal that the sender has no special interest in us, it's a random message and so they are dead ends:

Hi... hi

how are you? ... Good

How's things? ... OK

Then what? At some point, the message sender must start taking responsibility for the conversation going somewhere, because the sender cannot expect the receiver to do all the hard work of finding interest and common ground, topics for conversation. Remember: you approached us, not the other way round.

It's not about being funny, original, cheeky, grab attention... It's about giving the receiver something to decide if there's enough common interests to engage and chat further. And this applies to a real life social interaction, someone you met at the bus stop or some profile in Fab that you decided to message for some reason, other than we are alive and you would like to empty your balls on anyone with a pulse and therefore you wrote to us and other 150 women and couples today.

By *rpeggioCouple
40 weeks ago

Baughurst

"I really don't care what the first message says, I always reply. "

__

Can I put that to the test?

40 weeks ago

"I really don't care what the first message says, I always reply.

__

Can I put that to the test? "

Haha .. yes but but but ... What type of reply will you get

40 weeks ago

Just a decent message that shows they’ve read my profile, telling me about what they like and what they hope to achieve from being on here etc…

If I’m attracted to their profile and photos I’m far more likely to reply.

By *lym4realCouple
40 weeks ago

plymouth

Always helps if they do actually read the profile ? and then don't insist on sending a picture of their you know what but the far easier way is to treat as fellow members of the human race so be respectful/polite ?? and not as a piece of meat ( unless of course it does state they quite like that intheir profile etc etc )

By *eachcplCouple
40 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

If, as a male, you read the profile properly and completely you would get enough information to be able to put some sort of message together instead of asking stupid questions. Things like "How's youse" or other such none descript and none English language will just get ignored.

Remember, you are trying to catch someone's eye and imagination, with a view to possibly meeting, so you need to be at your best when sending a message.

40 weeks ago

__

Can I put that to the test? "

Hi

By *lam granWoman
40 weeks ago

falkirk

Be honest and as genuine as you can be. Whilst you've messaged a woman as you obviously find them attractive, don't waste time blowing smoke up their arse. They've heard it all before and rarely believe it.

By *rpeggioCouple
40 weeks ago

Baughurst

__

Hi "

Hi Doris

Test on its way. Keep warm this winter, must be very cold around your neck of the woods (if there are any woods up there) xx

By *rpeggioCouple
40 weeks ago

Baughurst

__

Hi

Hi Doris

Test on its way. Keep warm this winter, must be very cold around your neck of the woods (if there are any woods up there) xx"

__

Well, my hat off to Doris. She was true to her word.

40 weeks ago

__

Hi

Hi Doris

Test on its way. Keep warm this winter, must be very cold around your neck of the woods (if there are any woods up there) xx

__

Well, my hat off to Doris. She was true to her word."

xx

By *he Dark SaintMan
40 weeks ago

hitchin

There really isn't any secret formula or magic going on with cold texting.

They look at your picture and come to a conclusion if they would fuck you based on that. Then they give your messege consideration after you qualify in the looks department.

40 weeks ago

I like someone who shows their interest clearly in me not my vagina.

Yes it's a site where she can happen but I'm not a walking orifice.

40 weeks ago

"I like someone who shows their interest clearly in me not my vagina.

Yes it's a site where she can happen but I'm not a walking orifice. "

Sex can happen

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

Mine wants to deter men in relationships - it works when the buggers read that vital, initial bit of info

Ah.. yes.. BUT.. how do you know they're married but with a singles profile? I could be married with 10 kids for all you know "

The point is to deter THEM. I can assure you if they lie, I find out before my knickers are down , and generally before I've left my house.

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

That’s not my point at all….I’m saying that introducing yourself to someone and starting a conversation with someone on here is nothing like how it is in real life, face to face. So all the people telling OP to just introduce himself as he normally would in real life and the ones who are saying that at his age he should know how to introduce himself, are wrong to say that. "

No, it's MY point

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

87 men say "hi".

Ah, but is the food good?

By *amantha_JadeWoman
40 weeks ago

Newcastle

"OK so here's some ideas...

That's about it for a first message. Doesn't have to be super complicated or detailed. Simple, to the point, showing that you can and bothered to read. Doesn't need creepy compliments or an attached link to every pic you've shared on fab or a dick pic. "

Yup - spot on. If they also ticked the boxes with their pics and bio, that would be fine as a first message and I would most likely reply if interested.

By *ucka39Man
40 weeks ago

Newcastle

Op

Just simply use an approach after reading their bio or looking through photos that caught your interest and remember that it goes both ways so make sure you also have something interesting

40 weeks ago

"

Ah.. yes.. BUT.. how do you know they're married but with a singles profile? I could be married with 10 kids for all you know

The point is to deter THEM. I can assure you if they lie, I find out before my knickers are down , and generally before I've left my house."

Okay... Am I single? Or married!!

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

The point is to deter THEM. I can assure you if they lie, I find out before my knickers are down , and generally before I've left my house.

Okay... Am I single? Or married!! "

Do I care?

40 weeks ago

"

Do I care? "

Oh I just wondered if you could test your skills.. no probs

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

Do I care?

Oh I just wondered if you could test your skills.. no probs "

Only through 1 to 1.

40 weeks ago

"

Only through 1 to 1."

Ahhh right.

40 weeks ago

"

Only through 1 to 1." "

Thought you had spooky powers.... ... Or do you? [spooky organ music]

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
40 weeks ago

Glasgow

For the love of God can people stop helping people on how to message people. It's the only way to know who actually has a brain cell and is remotely polite and interesting

By *electableicecreamMan
40 weeks ago

The West

"For the love of God can people stop helping people on how to message people. It's the only way to know who actually has a brain cell and is remotely polite and interesting "

That's like saying someone is ugly because they don't know how to take a photo.

Learning a new skill, like writing better, isn't subterfuge. It's progress.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
40 weeks ago

Glasgow

"For the love of God can people stop helping people on how to message people. It's the only way to know who actually has a brain cell and is remotely polite and interesting

Learning a new skill, like writing better, isn't subterfuge. It's progress."

Telling them what to write is the equivalent of taking the photo for them

40 weeks ago

"For the love of God can people stop helping people on how to message people. It's the only way to know who actually has a brain cell and is remotely polite and interesting

Telling them what to write is the equivalent of taking the photo for them"

Depends if they have the acumen to come on the forum posts.

They may think they're klevor eenuff ta rite sumfink themselves

40 weeks ago

87 men say "hi".

Ah, but is the food good?"

Salty.

40 weeks ago

"For the love of God can people stop helping people on how to message people. It's the only way to know who actually has a brain cell and is remotely polite and interesting "

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

Only through 1 to 1."

Thought you had spooky powers.... ... Or do you? [spooky organ music]"

Sadly no. Oh to have two sisters and have the power of three

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

Telling them what to write is the equivalent of taking the photo for them"

Which produces a better photo. Is this really the analogy you wanted?

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

87 men say "hi".

Ah, but is the food good?

Salty. "

not good

By *melie LALWoman
40 weeks ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 15/12/23 06:46:50]

By *ossannCouple
40 weeks ago

London

For me, if your profile points towards enough compatibility, hey is fine. I'll say hey back and we get chatting.

40 weeks ago

"For me, if your profile points towards enough compatibility, hey is fine. I'll say hey back and we get chatting."

Exactly this..

You can't be everyone's cup of tea.

Post new Message to Thread