Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Separate room swapping

Jump to newest

By *hoenix_1 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

richmond

I see this on a lot on single male profiles, so how does it work, meet someone and then you go into separate rooms and wank ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rpeggioCouple
26 weeks ago

Baughurst

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Havant

They just ticked all the boxes

By *JohnMan
26 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I can almost see that working, actually. For two singles. Getting into someone else's bed and having a wank, knowing that they're in yours doing the same. There's a ton of unorthodox intimacy and transgression in there.

For me though, the level of trust needed to let someone into my house while I'm not there would mean we already have a very well-established relationship. If it's a sexual relationship, we're already fucking. If not, wanking in a friend's bed would just be weird. Either way, the thrill wouldn't be there.

But that's just me. Maybe there are people who'd be into this. I'm not going to tell them they can't.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
26 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I imagine it means that when the single guy meets a couple, he's happy to just go to the bedroom with the woman if that's what the couple want.

There are some husbands who like to sit downstairs and listen.

By *hoenix_1 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

richmond

"I imagine it means that when the single guy meets a couple, he's happy to just go to the bedroom with the woman if that's what the couple want.

There are some husbands who like to sit downstairs and listen."

could be that

Post new Message to Thread