Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Face pictures

Jump to newest

By *dkWhatToPut69 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

So I have never posted face pictures due to not having any confidence, I just think I’m not that good looking and also don’t want people to know I’m on here, if any women does not mind me sending a picture to them so they can tell me if I am ugly or good looking then thanks, also be honest I don’t care if you say I’m ugly id rather know the honest truth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
27 weeks ago

If you have a lack of confidence then why are you on this site?

27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"If you have a lack of confidence then why are you on this site?

"

It’s not I don’t have any confidence at all, I just need to know if I am ugly or not

By *ottom charlieMan
27 weeks ago

washington

"So I have never posted face pictures due to not having any confidence, I just think I’m not that good looking and also don’t want people to know I’m on here, if any women does not mind me sending a picture to them so they can tell me if I am ugly or good looking then thanks, also be honest I don’t care if you say I’m ugly id rather know the honest truth"
lots of people on here do not send face pics due to there being loads of pic collectors and fake female profiles(guys pretending to be a female or couple to get pics),, if you get to chat to a lady or couuple agree to meet them for a chat at a coffee shop and let them decide

By *aomilatteCouple
27 weeks ago

Midlands

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One things for sure, you're impressively hairy for a 20 year old.

27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One things for sure, you're impressively hairy for a 20 year old."

They all say that I have a beard aswell people don’t believe me, I don’t know how to prove that is me though

By *entle_lover_xMan
27 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"So I have never posted face pictures due to not having any confidence, I just think I’m not that good looking and also don’t want people to know I’m on here, if any women does not mind me sending a picture to them so they can tell me if I am ugly or good looking then thanks, also be honest I don’t care if you say I’m ugly id rather know the honest truth lots of people on here do not send face pics due to there being loads of pic collectors and fake female profiles(guys pretending to be a female or couple to get pics),, if you get to chat to a lady or couuple agree to meet them for a chat at a coffee shop and let them decide "

Bit of a faff. Better to just talk to people who have a few veris or at least Fab photo verified and send your pic. Not foolproof but avoids the obvious fakes and saves wasting time. No point chatting for ages, meeting etc and then discovering not for them. Few are going to meet without a face pic in any case.

27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"So I have never posted face pictures due to not having any confidence, I just think I’m not that good looking and also don’t want people to know I’m on here, if any women does not mind me sending a picture to them so they can tell me if I am ugly or good looking then thanks, also be honest I don’t care if you say I’m ugly id rather know the honest truth lots of people on here do not send face pics due to there being loads of pic collectors and fake female profiles(guys pretending to be a female or couple to get pics),, if you get to chat to a lady or couuple agree to meet them for a chat at a coffee shop and let them decide

Bit of a faff. Better to just talk to people who have a few veris or at least Fab photo verified and send your pic. Not foolproof but avoids the obvious fakes and saves wasting time. No point chatting for ages, meeting etc and then discovering not for them. Few are going to meet without a face pic in any case. "

Yeah thanks for the tips

By *andd_bicoupleCouple
27 weeks ago

wilmslow

At least yr posting yr own face pic not like some profiles that post pivs of there face pics but arent the real person

By *orny-DJMan
27 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

It’s not I don’t have any confidence at all, I just need to know if I am ugly or not"

Some will find you appealing, some won't. Different people are attracted to different things, so there is no real definitive 'ugly' as such.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No face pic can be a red flag to some

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman
27 weeks ago

Telford

It’s not I don’t have any confidence at all, I just need to know if I am ugly or not

Some will find you appealing, some won't. Different people are attracted to different things, so there is no real definitive 'ugly' as such.

"

This, your not going to be attractive to all but will be to some. It's far too subjective.

27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

This, you’re not going to be attractive to all but will be to some. It's far too subjective."

Yeah thanks

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
27 weeks ago

Reading

Send us a face pic and we’ll give you an honest opinion

By *ed and WolfieCouple
27 weeks ago

Gravesend

Just grow a pair ffs. Your 'oh woe is me' I don't know what to post, what pics to show, am I ugly or not questions are either a cunning ruse to get people to PM you, or it will be your total lack of confidence that makes you unattractive.

By *S chanel demarTV/TS
26 weeks ago

peterborough

I show my face proudly, but realise some don't fir their own reasons. However, because I show mine, I expect CLEAR face pics in a message, whether they message or wink me. I block otherwise.......

Post new Message to Thread