Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Deleted Message

Jump to newest

By *ruffles OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Hi, I recently, inadvertantly deleted a message from my inbox. Is there any way that I can recover it?? I know the senders name, but not his contact details. If anyone can help,I will be very grateful. Thanks Sue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ralb69Couple
over a year ago

wigan

If you know the user name just go to browse (at the top of the page) Look at the bottom of that page & you can search under his /her name ok

By *ruffles OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Many thanks for your help

Sue x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No you cannot recover messages once deleted, annoying too as I have just deleted all my read messages but I wanted to reply to a hot guy from Weston but don't know his name and send a text to someone I now don't have their mobile

By *ruffles OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Yes I know, bloody frustrating isnt it. This was a vw/e black guy who was keen to meet me and I thought all my Christmas's had cum at once. Now I have (stupidly)deleted his details and depite going through the browser search I cant find him GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Yes I know, bloody frustrating isnt it. This was a vw/e black guy who was keen to meet me and I thought all my Christmas's had cum at once. Now I have (stupidly)deleted his details and depite going through the browser search I cant find him GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"

Why not write a status to say can x get in touch, deleted message by mistake. He should see it and hopefully respond

over a year ago

It will be Sods Law that these guys are non pushy and won't message you again if they see their message has been deleted!!!

Post new Message to Thread