Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

being nice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it you think you do every thing right.ie pictures profile write up etc and then start mailing ladies and couples and they never reply.i always reply to every one or maybe i am a rare rare breed of man that does that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's because if what's been said before by men/woman/couples on here for every mail you get the lady or couple get twenty times that. So it's not feasible to reply to everyone that messages you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's because if what's been said before by men/woman/couples on here for every mail you get the lady or couple get twenty times that. So it's not feasible to reply to everyone that messages you "

What hottie bottie said

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"It's because if what's been said before by men/woman/couples on here for every mail you get the lady or couple get twenty times that. So it's not feasible to reply to everyone that messages you

What hottie bottie said "

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"why is it you think you do every thing right.ie pictures profile write up etc and then start mailing ladies and couples and they never reply.i always reply to every one or maybe i am a rare rare breed of man that does that."

From one chippy to another ( us carpenters must stick together ) or do you fry them lol, its because there are thousands of single guys, all looking for almost the same thing.SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

over a year ago

yes but you try and make it different but it still comes out the same.

every lady or couple likes a different way of saying hi hello etc.

you can't just have a opening line of do you want a shag can you.

so a hello how are you etc would be a nice opening line x

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"yes but you try and make it different but it still comes out the same.

every lady or couple likes a different way of saying hi hello etc.

you can't just have a opening line of do you want a shag can you.

so a hello how are you etc would be a nice opening line x"

All you can do is be polite and very patient, its worth waiting for, good luck chippy.

over a year ago

"

so a hello how are you etc would be a nice opening line x"

Nice, but also incredibly bland. If that is indicative of the messages you send it's no surprise you don't get many replies.

over a year ago

"

Nice, but also incredibly bland. If that is indicative of the messages you send it's no surprise you don't get many replies."

Bit harsh and dismissive, maybe a suggestion on what might be less "bland" might be a bit more constructive? Chippy is looking for advice, not a slap!

over a year ago

"

Nice, but also incredibly bland. If that is indicative of the messages you send it's no surprise you don't get many replies.

Bit harsh and dismissive, maybe a suggestion on what might be less "bland" might be a bit more constructive? Chippy is looking for advice, not a slap!"

Is he? From his opening post I thought he was moaning people don't reply but putting the blame on them for rudeness rather than considering it might be his messages that was the problem.

And as for harsh, well the truth often is.

over a year ago

"

Bit harsh and dismissive, maybe a suggestion on what might be less "bland" might be a bit more constructive? Chippy is looking for advice, not a slap!

Is he? From his opening post I thought he was moaning people don't reply but putting the blame on them for rudeness rather than considering it might be his messages that was the problem.

And as for harsh, well the truth often is."

I'm not going to speak for him, all I will say is if someone is looking for advice, maybe a bit of help rather than a put down might be appreciated. Just a thought.

over a year ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum-poster/chippy27

Or alternatively click the green arrow next to his name

The OP has started repeated threads on variations of this topic. How many times does he need to ignore the same advice?

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum-poster/chippy27

The OP has started repeated threads on variations of this topic. How many times does he need to ignore the same advice?

"

Note to self, REMEMBER THE GREEN ARROW.

over a year ago

"

Note to self, REMEMBER THE GREEN ARROW."

eh?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Keep your head held high, and soldier on. Do things your own way, communicate your way, and keep learning/improving. Visit clubs, get to know people socially as well as sexually, and don't give up!

over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum-poster/chippy27

"

A handy tool that green arrow, had never known what it was for let alone use it! And on reflection maybe the gentleman doth protest too much, but I will take the view if I can't say something nice I will ignore, move on and not say anything at all.

over a year ago

At the end of the day you are not the only man who sends polite messages and are under the impression/illusion that you are 'ticking all the boxes'....the people may just quite simply either not be genuine or are genuine and not interested in you.

....oh,and the sun goes down.

over a year ago

I'm going to steal a quote from someone who posted a reply in one of the many similar threads on this subject. Swinging is a scene, not just a website. There is a lot more to it than endless messaging to random strangers.

over a year ago

I do not get why other blokes are suprised at either no or few replies from females or couples its not rocket science to work out they will be inundated and can and will be choosy.

over a year ago

I do not get why other blokes are suprised at either no or few replies from females or couples its not rocket science to work out they will be inundated and can and will be choosy.

over a year ago

"I do not get why other blokes are suprised at either no or few replies from females or couples its not rocket science to work out they will be inundated and can and will be choosy."

...you can say that again....oh,you did.

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"I do not get why other blokes are suprised at either no or few replies from females or couples its not rocket science to work out they will be inundated and can and will be choosy.

...you can say that again....oh,you did. "

Lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I find always suggesting some form of star wars related activity works wonders in a 1st message, for example, "I think your wife is hot, I'd like to Leia" or "can I Jabba your Hutt?" be warned though, don't sugggest star trek stuff, people will think you're a nerd.

By *unlovingladyWoman
over a year ago

Cobh

I find that posts with a photo of a dick are a complete put off for me. A nice face pic for starters is good, you can work your way to the more intimate stuff in time.

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

To the OP you just have to try and be original as best you can.. This is a competition between single guys!! who gets the hot lady and who dosent... Winner takes all and gets to snog her gorgeous body all over!!

Lets give you an example... Instead of saying.. Corrrrr I wanna lick your pussy!! Tch heard it, Heard it, Heard it!!! You could try donning your best James Bond accent and send a message that says " Yesh it would be amazing to dine at the finest restaurant in town"..

See.... and thats why I'm still waiting for my first meet

over a year ago

You could be james bond but that person don't like him.

Maybe just me but think I speak for a lot of single guys out there.

That we have to show manners etc so what's good for one should be good for all.

It's not nice when you taken the time to write something nice to see yr message has Just got deleted.

over a year ago

My goodness.. Are you STILL moaning about this after 46 weeks?

By *ark EdgeCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

I think a "dear god", is needed here. This topic just goes on and on and on.....

By *roghedamanMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

"why is it you think you do every thing right.ie pictures profile write up etc and then start mailing ladies and couples and they never reply.i always reply to every one or maybe i am a rare rare breed of man that does that."

I don't message couples, single guys have the freedom to do more than couples. Single guys are assumed to be only looking for sex, what are the couples after exactly?

Couples or singles here, you all do the same thing really. Ease up on judging others from your own glass house folks.

Post new Message to Thread