Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Why??

Jump to newest

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Right so we know the site is flooded with single males, and we know they come onto the forums asking for advice on how to get meets.

We also know that there is a large percentage of single males who do not read the profiles, and some that do and ignore the bio, ages, and what the other person is looking for

And we know that sometimes the filter on who you don't want to revieve msgs from isn't always 100% foolproof

Now guys..its time to expose yourselves if your brave enough.

Not sure this question will be answered because it is a massive issue on fab and they are potentially going to open themselves up for some serious come back lol...

So What we want to know is what goes through your mind when you have read everything in the profile or just little bits and your not at all what they are looking for but you decide "fuck it I'm gonna msg these people/person regardless

What gets us is that they do all of the above and then come on here and moan they are not receiving msgs back, there not even being read, I can't seem to ge to get a meet.

And yes this this thread is purely about single men because it happens more so from them than couples or single women...in our experience anyway.

Come on lads, be brave!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londebiguyMan
over a year ago

Southport

I decided when I joined that I would not message unless they showed an interest in my profile first.

I will like photos though and I guess that could be a way of showing I've seen a profile.

And I do have a bi fb that it's possible to meet with but not sure I've mentioned tgat if I've rewritten my profile blurb!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I'm guessing the single guys that don't bother reading profiles and send random messages aren't going to read this post. Too much trouble for them!. Easier to just send brief messages copy and paste to 100 women in the hope they strike lucky.

By *verAverageLaxedMaverickMan
over a year ago

London

I do read profiles but if I like the look of a profile that I don’t completely match with and I can message them ( no filters ) my thought process is you may as-well try your luck as you never know they may like the look of you even if it’s not what they ‘usually go for’ if I don’t get a reply then it is what it is I don’t send multiple messages or cry about it after .

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

2nd line of my profile states ‘no straight guys’. Yet I will still get them messaging me. On occasion after I have deleted their message I’ll get a message back telling me how rude I was by deleting and not replying.

I think it’s a waste of time debating if it’s more rude to not read a profile or delete an unwanted message.

I had a bad experience once with a straight guy I don’t want it to be repeated. So I’m only interested in guys or couples that are comfortable with their own sexuality and clearly state it on their profile.

As I’ve been on the site for quite a few years it doesn’t bother me that much anymore, but occasionally I can get offended by someone’s entitlement and have to tell them.

By *asonA1969Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

I guess you have answered your own question OP, in that your age range is 40 to 50, but your verifications are from people outside of that age range.

I would not message someone where there was clearly no chance of us being compatible, but I also take the view that the criteria people set for meeting are very rarely black and white, but always have some shades of gray in there.

And all you have to do is delete and block if you think the person is completely incompatible.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having read similar threads as to why others dont get a meet, and reading the reviews about fab, I knew there was no chance of getting a meet on here.

I will not pay the extra charge for single males by going to a club, so with my site support coming to an end I will not renew.

It has been interesting reading and contributing on the forums, I will miss that.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't send any messages without reading the bio viewing the pictures and if we meet each others requirements and obviously distance depending upon the type of message I've intended on sending because I don't just chat with someone for meets I use the social aspects of the site as well which could possibly be something well planned and lead anywhere worth the effort to travel the long distance and spend the quality time together

By *aptainBonesMan
over a year ago

peterborough

I generally read everything and decide whether that person is for me, sometimes they seem interesting or give off some kind of intelligence that goes beyond the “fuck toy” attitude that is quite prevalent.

I also don’t message people who have stated that certain qualities I know I have (or do not have in some cases) are unwanted. I’m not much in to wasting my own time.

From what I understand of people who do (and i get my messages deleted all the time) it’s more because they match the filters of a person and message out of desperation to be noticed.

FAB is a breeding ground of narcissism after all.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Having read similar threads as to why others dont get a meet, and reading the reviews about fab, I knew there was no chance of getting a meet on here.

I will not pay the extra charge for single males by going to a club, so with my site support coming to an end I will not renew.

It has been interesting reading and contributing on the forums, I will miss that."

How do you come to the conclusion that no chance of meeting, people meet every day without going to club's as well

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

The excuse we're often given is "if you don't ask you don't get" etc.

When in reality it's if you ignore what a profile says your just ignorant and you'll just get blocked.

We've even had a few that have said they're entitled to request a meet just because they like what they see whether we're interested or not.

over a year ago

"Having read similar threads as to why others dont get a meet, and reading the reviews about fab, I knew there was no chance of getting a meet on here.

It has been interesting reading and contributing on the forums, I will miss that.

How do you come to the conclusion that no chance of meeting, people meet every day without going to club's as well "

From the almost daily "why cannot I get a meet"

The replies are "go to a club, social etc"

Thats how I come to the conclusion

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can't answer the question as I've never done it but there have been numerous threads claiming they had sent 100 or 200 messages and not a single reply. They had only been on the site a couple of months.

I've been here 6 years and I know for a fact I haven't sent anywhere near 100 messages in all that time and not sent a single opening message in 3 years.

I'm more of a sniper while others prefer to use a blunderbuss.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

How do you come to the conclusion that no chance of meeting, people meet every day without going to club's as well

Thats how I come to the conclusion "

But it doesn't just boil down to making an effort within a profile but trying to connect with those whom might fit both sides of the criteria and clubs are another way to explore more face to face it doesn't guarantee nor does the site but leaving opportunities and possibilities as they are only the foundations leaving the door open everything else comes from a person/people being a site supporter has its own benefits so a user is able to explore the site more also with no guarantee of results but leaving the door open for possibilities of anything whether friendship/fun having no expectations

over a year ago

But it doesn't just boil down to making an effort within a profile but trying to connect with those whom might fit both sides of the criteria and clubs are another way to explore more face to face it doesn't guarantee nor does the site but leaving opportunities and possibilities as they are only the foundations leaving the door open everything else comes from a person/people being a site supporter has its own benefits so a user is able to explore the site more also with no guarantee of results but leaving the door open for possibilities of anything whether friendship/fun having no expectations "

I have no expectations except that from reading reviews it would be a near impossibility to get a meet on this site.

I am a person who has been involved in the swinging scene long before I came to this site, and I can see the difference from real life and the attitudes of some fab members.

the forums for me is a place to learn and to comment once in a while.

I will employ the same effort as I put in real life, I won't go out of my way to "stand out" or impress others because its fab and that's how we want it.

As for making friends that would also be impossible due to ignored messages how can single males achieve that,

I do not write to anyone or would I ever, it is not what brings me here, my profile states im here for the forums.

also from reading the forums there are a lot of guys who have suffered due to how the site operates, blocking others, deleting messages having not been read, answer is "its fab I can do what I please, regardless of how it makes one feel"

I do not want to be those guys

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

But it doesn't just boil down to making an effort within a profile but trying to connect with those whom might fit both sides of the criteria and clubs are another way to explore more face to face it doesn't guarantee nor does the site but leaving opportunities and possibilities as they are only the foundations leaving the door open everything else comes from a person/people being a site supporter has its own benefits so a user is able to explore the site more also with no guarantee of results but leaving the door open for possibilities of anything whether friendship/fun having no expectations

I have no expectations except that from reading reviews it would be a near impossibility to get a meet on this site.

I am a person who has been involved in the swinging scene long before I came to this site, and I can see the difference from real life and the attitudes of some fab members.

I will employ the same effort as I put in real life, I won't go out of my way to "stand out" or impress others because its fab and that's how we want it.

As for making friends that would also be impossible due to ignored messages how can single males achieve that,

I do not write to anyone or would I ever, it is not what brings me here, my profile states im here for the forums.

also from reading the forums there are a lot of guys who have suffered due to how the site operates, blocking others, deleting messages having not been read, answer is "its fab I can do what I please, regardless of how it makes one feel"

I do not want to be those guys"

Genuinely curious how have you engaged and been a part of the swinging scene a long time without ever attending clubs or meeting through Fab?

I ask because we only broke into the private party scene via building a solid reputation for been reliable and decent people via Fab and clubs. Very curious to how you did it buddy?

Also your from Manchester and one of the benefits of been in the North is the price in clubs for a single male is much the same as for a couple i.e 20-£25 for an evening / event. Which considering (if you drink you bring your own booze for behind the bar) it is a much cheaper night than a normal vanilla night out in Manchester. It's the total opposite of down south where single males can be charged £80+ for entry to a swingers club and the price gap is really significant.

KJ

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

Just add there's lots a very successful single males just look at some of them in this thread! It's not because they are Greek addonis or pack 10 inches weapons either (sorry lads).

It's because the have the right,mindset, attitude, values, respect for both themselves and others coupled with the charm, personality and social skills required to succeed.

It's really easy to spot these types of guys because trust me they very much stand out when the other 90% post "fuck now" or similar.

KJ

By *ewiscypherMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Search engine filters out anyone not looking for someone my age (why live in hope)

Whats the point of profiles if not to read them....I love discovering what people are about

If people list criteria I dont fit, like "no beards" or whatever I dont approach. Its pointless and rude,

Exception is if theres something worth commenting on , like an update

I might message, making it clear its just conversation and not an approach to meet...people do respond occassionally.

Recently been invited as a friend to a couple only posting pics because I consistently fabbed em...I made clear i understood they werent meeting, they enjoy the fanclub I enjoy their pictures..

I always frame an approach with care, picking out bits of the profile...sometimes a straight delete comes back, sometimes, a polite "thanks but no thanks"...sometimes

you strike gold and Ive struck up some lasting friendships

Always polite, rudeness n "stropyness" dont get you anywhere

Behave as you would in real life and dont treat it like a meat market, its people at the other end of the profile after all....

By *rNice.Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Right so we know the site is flooded with single males, and we know they come onto the forums asking for advice on how to get meets.

We also know that there is a large percentage of single males who do not read the profiles, and some that do and ignore the bio, ages, and what the other person is looking for

And we know that sometimes the filter on who you don't want to revieve msgs from isn't always 100% foolproof

Not sure this question will be answered because it is a massive issue on fab and they are potentially going to open themselves up for some serious come back lol...

So What we want to know is what goes through your mind when you have read everything in the profile or just little bits and your not at all what they are looking for but you decide "fuck it I'm gonna msg these people/person regardless

What gets us is that they do all of the above and then come on here and moan they are not receiving msgs back, there not even being read, I can't seem to ge to get a meet.

And yes this this thread is purely about single men because it happens more so from them than couples or single women...in our experience anyway.

Come on lads, be brave! "

I think if there were no single guys on here ! You d have nothing to piss and shit about ...

over a year ago

Genuinely curious how have you engaged and been a part of the swinging scene a long time without ever attending clubs or meeting through Fab?

I ask because we only broke into the private party scene via building a solid reputation for been reliable and decent people via Fab and clubs. Very curious to how you did it buddy?

Also your from Manchester and one of the benefits of been in the North is the price in clubs for a single male is much the same as for a couple i.e 20-£25 for an evening / event. Which considering (if you drink you bring your own booze for behind the bar) it is a much cheaper night than a normal vanilla night out in Manchester. It's the total opposite of down south where single males can be charged £80+ for entry to a swingers club and the price gap is really significant.

KJ"

How I got involved in swinging?

Do you remember ITV Teletex?

On it was a dating site, one had to call a number make a voice profile and a profile for the site with a profile number.

One would read the profile and if interested leave a voicemail.

I was surprised how many messages I received as there are no pictures and plenty of catfishes, one day I got a message from a male, who wanted me to sleep with his wife, I thought it was a joke, but he left a number, so intrigued I rung him, we chatted exchanged address and sent photos clothed.

I met them about once a month in Manchester, then was invited to parties.

I got into a relationship so left the scene, I came here to fab as I am now single, but seeing the politics involved on here it has been off putting for me, to read peoples opinion on single men in clubs and in general dosent make me feel I want to meet people from here.

Thats my truth.

over a year ago

KJ"

Remembering now I did go to a club once, it was situated at the end of Blackfriars road just entering Manchester City centre I think it was called Adams and eves, but it closed soon after I made a visit, it was 20 quid to get in then.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

It has been interesting reading and contributing on the forums, I will miss that."

Wether your intentions, were ever to meet, I don't know but if they were and your profile is the same before you decided to leave, I'm really not surprised. One pic and the shortest bio on fab, I mean! People want more to go on that what you've written.

over a year ago

Wether your intentions, were ever to meet, I don't know but if they were and your profile is the same before you decided to leave, I'm really not surprised. One pic and the shortest bio on fab, I mean! People want more to go on that what you've written. "

Read my post again if you will.

I see no point in putting a long profile, I am here for the forums as I read the reviews on fab before I joined, which were not favourable.

So I have no expectations this site to me is not about swinging it is to join in with the forums.

I know for a fact I do not need to pander to couples or females, on this site to swing.

This is FAB and I can choose to use it however I like as can you.

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

KJ

On it was a dating site, one had to call a number make a voice profile and a profile for the site with a profile number.

I was surprised how many messages I received as there are no pictures and plenty of catfishes, one day I got a message from a male, who wanted me to sleep with his wife, I thought it was a joke, but he left a number, so intrigued I rung him, we chatted exchanged address and sent photos clothed.

I got into a relationship so left the scene, I came here to fab as I am now single, but seeing the politics involved on here it has been off putting for me, to read peoples opinion on single men in clubs and in general dosent make me feel I want to meet people from here.

Thats my truth."

I'm a bit younger but I do remember my dad booking holidays via Teletext back in the day.

Whilst not swinging I did do rather well find sexual adventures in the 00s via Craigslist.

The good news is the club prices in the north have pretty much stayed the same expect to pay £20-25 as I said the prices rise the further south you go and reach some crazy levels in London.

Both myself and Mrs KJ have played solo so I do understand what it's like been a solo male at a club. Honestly though if your a decent guy, social with an engaging personality you will do well.

Yes there's a lot of abusive single guys on fab (&some couples and single women as well) god knows the shit we have been sent in PMs but if your not one of the dreamers, catfish, fakers, abusive, incel types that invariably have been drawn to this site then any criticism of them really has zero bearing on you.

As I said there's already been some very successful single guys post on this thread and that boils down to one thing really they are decent respectful human beings. If you count yourself the same then you can do great in clubs and ultimately on here as well.

KJ

over a year ago

KJ

Thats my truth.

I'm a bit younger but I do remember my dad booking holidays via Teletext back in the day.

Whilst not swinging I did do rather well find sexual adventures in the 00s via Craigslist.

The good news is the club prices in the north have pretty much stayed the same expect to pay £20-25 as I said the prices rise the further south you go and reach some crazy levels in London.

Both myself and Mrs KJ have played solo so I do understand what it's like been a solo male at a club. Honestly though if your a decent guy, social with an engaging personality you will do well.

Yes there's a lot of abusive single guys on fab (&some couples and single women as well) god knows the shit we have been sent in PMs but if your not one of the dreamers, catfish, fakers, abusive, incel types that invariably have been drawn to this site then any criticism of them really has zero bearing on you.

As I said there's already been some very successful single guys post on this thread and that boils down to one thing really they are decent respectful human beings. If you count yourself the same then you can do great in clubs and ultimately on here as well.

KJ"

Haha I didn't even know what an Incel was till I read a thread on here haha.

No I am none of those things and for those who have seen me cam and have interacted with me will know im no incel or other types.

Thanks for your input, you must be the decent type as you can hold a conversation, without criticism so thank you,

By *reyeyesesMan
over a year ago

Brumtown

"Right so we know the site is flooded with single males, and we know they come onto the forums asking for advice on how to get meets.

There's no repercussion for these annoying lads, no negative karma/review process for them, so they think why the F not, costs them 10s to cut and paste the same message, and probably gives them a little thrill. A rating would be an interesting feature on here, i.e. if you're sent a message you can rate the person sending it, if they're rude and mean, then their rating drops and they are no longer a 5* man (like me ) and their messages get auto deleted!

over a year ago

The only messages I've gotten are from people who clearly haven't read my profile. I get all excited when I get a message, then so disappointed when I read it.

over a year ago

I am curious about this I cannot make it any clearer than I have but the amount of messages from white guys is unbelievable. I ignore and delete then im called rude. Racist. Think I'm better than anyone else.

NO I DONT. IVE made it clear so RESPECT my wishes thats all I ask. So why complain when you dnt get a reply its very simple YOU ARE NOT THEIR PREFERENCE

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I am fairly sure that the men that do this aren’t going to be on the forums. They don’t read profiles, let alone read and write capably enough to participate on here!

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

they say anything from as little a 1%/5% of fab use the forums and add in that alot that do ise them are club meets only or play very little or at all ... its really not a good snapshot of a scene and how it works so guys are moaning to those who 99.9% really dont care ....

guys guys guys these forums are not the rulebook to the scene or the how to dont get me wrong there are lots of very nice people on the forums but they are such a tiny tiny minority of a massive scene same goes for clubs such a small small part of the scene

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Wether your intentions, were ever to meet, I don't know but if they were and your profile is the same before you decided to leave, I'm really not surprised. One pic and the shortest bio on fab, I mean! People want more to go on that what you've written.

I see no point in putting a long profile, I am here for the forums as I read the reviews on fab before I joined, which were not favourable.

So I have no expectations this site to me is not about swinging it is to join in with the forums.

I know for a fact I do not need to pander to couples or females, on this site to swing.

This is FAB and I can choose to use it however I like as can you."

Well then, why whinge about something, you've no interest in. Also if you read my comments again, you would see that I said I didn't know what your intentions were but even you said it yourself, you joined for forums, not to meet. I wouldn't dream of going to a football match but then complain about ticket prices!

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

London

I read profiles because I'm nosey lol, but I've never moaned, my profile is prob most boring on here but it's truthful. I'm new here anyway but I find the forum chats interesting

over a year ago

"

I am fairly sure that the men that do this aren’t going to be on the forums. They don’t read profiles, let alone read and write capably enough to participate on here!

"

Sadly they are.

I get many private replies to comments I’ve posted.

Rarely to do with my comments but always to say they’ve read my profile and…..

Errrr NO, you haven’t!

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"I guess you have answered your own question OP, in that your age range is 40 to 50, but your verifications are from people outside of that age range.

I would not message someone where there was clearly no chance of us being compatible, but I also take the view that the criteria people set for meeting are very rarely black and white, but always have some shades of gray in there.

And all you have to do is delete and block if you think the person is completely incompatible."

Unfortunately we can't change the verifications but we can change our age preferences.

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"The excuse we're often given is "if you don't ask you don't get" etc.

When in reality it's if you ignore what a profile says your just ignorant and you'll just get blocked.

We've even had a few that have said they're entitled to request a meet just because they like what they see whether we're interested or not."

Oh wow, now that is a very narrsasistic thing to say. Some men do believe they have the god given right to a shag just because they are on here.

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"I am curious about this I cannot make it any clearer than I have but the amount of messages from white guys is unbelievable. I ignore and delete then im called rude. Racist. Think I'm better than anyone else.

NO I DONT. IVE made it clear so RESPECT my wishes thats all I ask. So why complain when you dnt get a reply its very simple YOU ARE NOT THEIR PREFERENCE"

This is exactly our point. We just don't understand why guys do it to themselves and other people, it's not just the ones who have absoloutly nothing about them that we are looking for, it's the rudeness, disrespect and sheer lack of actually knowing how to speak to women, I'm very sure they wouldn't walk up to a random couple or anyone in fact in a pub and say..hey...fancy a fuck now, I'm so horny wanna fuck...I mean what goes through their minds! It's just bizzare!

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Come on lads, be brave!

"

Well they are quick to come onto the first and moan they don't get anywhere on fab! Lol.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

A very one sided thread. For balance let me give you the insight of my 10 years on fab. It took me 2 years to get anywhere on here but I have worked on my profile and network on here. I believe I am have made a success of my time on fab. The number of shite, lazy and crass messages I get from couples every day is embarrassing. And no they don’t read profiles either. Read the the end of mine to understand why I’m probably not for most on here. However it is fashionable for some reason for them to come on the forums to criticise us and lecture us. Is this the only topic you can come up with guys ffs

over a year ago

My men just look at the pics and then message. They don't bother reading the profile text until they actually get a reply.

I don't blame them. Most women and couples never reply to even well written messages. Why waste time reading some long essay when the person won't even read the message and likely just ignore or delete...?!!

The problem isn't just the men, it's both sides that are the issue.

I know many women and couples never bother to send messages, they just sit there and wait for the yellow inbox icon to give them an ego boost. If they did send messages they would understand how it feels to not get a reply.

They would likely just send a "hi" message anyway, being so entitled, thinking their pussy will get them whatever they want.

I really don't know why men bother sending messages.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I bother sending messages because not everyone on here is a twat. I’ve learned to read the signs better but still misjudge it. You have to accept that on here it’s a zoo

over a year ago

"I bother sending messages because not everyone on here is a twat. I’ve learned to read the signs better but still misjudge it. You have to accept that on here it’s a zoo"

By *hort Stop 1969Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"I'm guessing the single guys that don't bother reading profiles and send random messages aren't going to read this post. Too much trouble for them!. Easier to just send brief messages copy and paste to 100 women in the hope they strike lucky. "

It's surprising the amount of blokes don't realise there's a community forum...

over a year ago

This is FAB and I can choose to use it however I like as can you.

Well then, why whinge about something, you've no interest in. Also if you read my comments again, you would see that I said I didn't know what your intentions were but even you said it yourself, you joined for forums, not to meet. I wouldn't dream of going to a football match but then complain about ticket prices!"

As I said before This is FAB and I can say or do what I wish without a care for how you view me, please understand your comments mean nothing to me, this will be the last time I will reply to you, if you wish to have the last word please feel free.

over a year ago

This is such a good question to ask and one I have wondered many times why people do this?

over a year ago

Come on lads, be brave!

I think if there were no single guys on here ! You d have nothing to piss and shit about ..."

No if there were no single guys that are disrespectful and rude then that would be absolutely fantastic.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Come on lads, be brave!

I think if there were no single guys on here ! You d have nothing to piss and shit about ...

No if there were no single guys that are disrespectful and rude then that would be absolutely fantastic. "

Stop labelling only single men with this. Couples and women are also rude and disrespectful on fab. It’s an open air asylum.

over a year ago

"My men just look at the pics and then message. They don't bother reading the profile text until they actually get a reply.

I don't blame them. Most women and couples never reply to even well written messages. Why waste time reading some long essay when the person won't even read the message and likely just ignore or delete...?!!

I know many women and couples never bother to send messages, they just sit there and wait for the yellow inbox icon to give them an ego boost. If they did send messages they would understand how it feels to not get a reply.

They would likely just send a "hi" message anyway, being so entitled, thinking their pussy will get them whatever they want.

I really don't know why men bother sending messages. "

This is the reason I never send messages, I have read to many threads from men asking why others never read or just delete their messages without even being read.

At times those threads are a daily occurrence.

I realise that the reasons are many, I understand, but if realising the reasons and I wish to comment, then I am a winger, a moaner.

I am simply pointing out the shortfalls that make FAB unattractive to me.

Last point, why would I want to swing with people who are rude, crass, have no social skills, no understanding of others, only here to meet their needs, why would I want to involve myself, coming here to FAB has opened my eyes, this isn't the place for me.

And yes I will f$%koff as soon as my support is over not long now.

But I will miss the forums.

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

Haha so true OP. Actually for me I help folks do these things in real life, for me it’s networking to help people access the lifestyle, clubs and events where I’ll drive them, keep company if they’re solo and such. I’ve needs to of course but I rarely message others. If I do it’s usually referencing a question on their status etc.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"My men just look at the pics and then message. They don't bother reading the profile text until they actually get a reply.

This is the reason I never send messages, I have read to many threads from men asking why others never read or just delete their messages without even being read.

I realise that the reasons are many, I understand, but if realising the reasons and I wish to comment, then I am a winger, a moaner.

Last point, why would I want to swing with people who are rude, crass, have no social skills, no understanding of others, only here to meet their needs, why would I want to involve myself, coming here to FAB has opened my eyes, this isn't the place for me.

But I will miss the forums."

So, are you a left or right winger?

over a year ago

So, are you a left or right winger?"

I do not play football.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

I do not play football."

Read your own post, moaning and a winger! I think you need to search for your sense of humour.

over a year ago

I do not play football.

Read your own post, moaning and a winger! I think you need to search for your sense of humour."

this is fab and I can do whatever I wish

I know that you can, and do.

as usual have your last word if you wish I will not reply arguing with strangers is not something I wish to get into.

You now know 2 things about me, I don't do humour with those who disrespect me,

I do not argue with strangers bye.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

I do not play football.

Read your own post, moaning and a winger! I think you need to search for your sense of humour.

as usual have your last word if you wish I will not reply arguing with strangers is not something I wish to get into.

"

This is not arguing, its different opinions. A different perspective doesn't mean disrespect. Obviously you don't have a sense of humour but if you need I can recommend a good cheese to go with your whine!

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

I do not play football.

"

I'm.sorry but youv come into this thread and coming across like you believe your the perfect swinger, and then fitting defensive when people question you or make observations based on your own words. I agree...your not being argued with it littelry is opinions and yes they might be about you bit that doesn't mean it's called an argument.

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"A very one sided thread. For balance let me give you the insight of my 10 years on fab. It took me 2 years to get anywhere on here but I have worked on my profile and network on here. I believe I am have made a success of my time on fab. The number of shite, lazy and crass messages I get from couples every day is embarrassing. And no they don’t read profiles either. Read the the end of mine to understand why I’m probably not for most on here. However it is fashionable for some reason for them to come on the forums to criticise us and lecture us. Is this the only topic you can come up with guys ffs "

Our thread was not directed at you specifically, as we said in the post that this thread is aimed at single men because we all know that the the majority of people on here is sick fed of them disregarding profiles amd if you read the whole comment it does say its aimed at single men because in our experience it something we have alot of.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well, they do just that... Say fuck it and msg anyway. I often get "I know I'm not your type/what you're looking for but thought I'd msg any way/shoot my shot/take a chance "

Complete waste of their time.

over a year ago

"I'm guessing the single guys that don't bother reading profiles and send random messages aren't going to read this post. Too much trouble for them!. Easier to just send brief messages copy and paste to 100 women in the hope they strike lucky. "

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this

over a year ago

"I am curious about this I cannot make it any clearer than I have but the amount of messages from white guys is unbelievable. I ignore and delete then im called rude. Racist. Think I'm better than anyone else.

NO I DONT. IVE made it clear so RESPECT my wishes thats all I ask. So why complain when you dnt get a reply its very simple YOU ARE NOT THEIR PREFERENCE

This is exactly our point. We just don't understand why guys do it to themselves and other people, it's not just the ones who have absoloutly nothing about them that we are looking for, it's the rudeness, disrespect and sheer lack of actually knowing how to speak to women, I'm very sure they wouldn't walk up to a random couple or anyone in fact in a pub and say..hey...fancy a fuck now, I'm so horny wanna fuck...I mean what goes through their minds! It's just bizzare! "

Exactly. I had a guy yesterday no pics said he's black I said im not interested but thank you. He went on to call me racist and rude and disrespectful. Do I say we'll if you are black why would I be racist . Of course he wasn't but what is the point. We are never going to meet plus he lives hundreds of miles away. Did it stop no. He would fly. He would get a train. No thank you im not interested. Until I blocked his ass. What is the point

By *he VanderfluffsCouple
over a year ago

Malice

I have to admit I was one of those guys but purely as sometimes I would get a response from a person who's criteria I didn't match, if I liked their profile. In the end I'm glad I persevered as I met the amazing Mallory who wouldn't meet men more than 20 mins away and I was 45mins! We are now a couple so shows that sometimes you have to break down walls to get something you want!

By *.DerriereWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 27/02/23 04:18:13]

over a year ago

somewhere in moray

This is exactly our point. We just don't understand why guys do it to themselves and other people, it's not just the ones who have absoloutly nothing about them that we are looking for, it's the rudeness, disrespect and sheer lack of actually knowing how to speak to women, I'm very sure they wouldn't walk up to a random couple or anyone in fact in a pub and say..hey...fancy a fuck now, I'm so horny wanna fuck...I mean what goes through their minds! It's just bizzare!

Exactly. I had a guy yesterday no pics said he's black I said im not interested but thank you. He went on to call me racist and rude and disrespectful. Do I say we'll if you are black why would I be racist . Of course he wasn't but what is the point. We are never going to meet plus he lives hundreds of miles away. Did it stop no. He would fly. He would get a train. No thank you im not interested. Until I blocked his ass. What is the point "

Omg, thats bad lol, we have just had a guy msg us right now, wanna cum before bed, how's the wand doing? Msged back and said well you clearly haven't read this profile, yes I have he says that's all part of the fun, so asked what's all part of the fun? He says just the fact you are so sexy...hahaha...now hubby is in bed as I don't sleep well at night so It was me that was replying to him, my answer to that was, like I said..you clearly haven't read this profile and just for the record this is the male half of the couple.....silence...lolol..he is a straight man and we are only intrested in bi men, so evidently he did not read our profile..

over a year ago

Come on lads, be brave!

No if there were no single guys that are disrespectful and rude then that would be absolutely fantastic.

Stop labelling only single men with this. Couples and women are also rude and disrespectful on fab. It’s an open air asylum. "

whos labelling them? If couples and single women were doing this to us then fare enough. But they aren’t so how that labelling?

Post new Message to Thread