Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Photography Help

Jump to newest

By *anLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi Fabs - hope everyone's had a merry xxxmas. I have a (perhaps strange) request:

I've been meaning to upload more photos on to my profile for ages and have never gotten round to it. Over this Christmas I thought that I'd have more time, which I do, but have also found that I can't take decent quality pics on my phone.

Is there anyone who lives in London that would be able to help take photos for my profile?

I can't accommodate at the moment and would only like people with a decent camera as there's no point me travelling for a few phone shots. Probably goes without saying, but this obviously isn't a request/invitation to play together. More a festive favour. This is probably an odd request, but still being in the festive spirit, perhaps someone will be up for it.

Feel free to message me privately or on here.

Thanks! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must say a wee bit cheeky, you'll only go to theirs for them to do you this favour and you only want to do it if they have a decent camera. If you were a busty blonde you might have had a chance but good luck anyway x

By *anLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I definitely agree it's a long shot (and a bit cheeky), but if I don't ask, then I definitely won't get any offers.

I'm planning on buying them something in return, but don't really expect anyone to do it because they'll get something out of it. I'll definitely still owe them after. I've had some photo fun when I was a teenager, and to be honest, it was quite kinky and fun. I would be happy to do it for others, so I'm certain that someone would do it for me.

I'm guessing that women and couples won't respond (if they do, I'd be pleasantly surprised), but some guys who live nearby probably will which I'm fine with.

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

For free!!! You'll be lucky, just pay for some shots or use your video cam to take your pictures I did and mine turned out nice.

over a year ago

If I lived in London I would volunteer to take your pictures

By *anLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks you! --- this is my pleasantly surprised face.

over a year ago

"Thanks you! --- this is my pleasantly surprised face."

Post new Message to Thread