Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Sick of strangers moaning

Jump to newest

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Why are so many people rude to the point that I have to hide my profile?

Just because I decline someone's offer doesn't give them the right to say I'm a tease when all I've done is have manners and say no thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they dont like that fact you real and use you right to say NO when ever you want its not you fault some guys carnt take no for an answer

over a year ago

u dont have to...

if they are rude report/block

over a year ago

not being condescending either...but a sex based site will always attract certain undesireable people, u have to grow a thicker skin and use the sites tools to rid them.

hiding ur profile achieves nothing..

again report then block

over a year ago

"not being condescending either...but a sex based site will always attract certain undesireable people, u have to grow a thicker skin and use the sites tools to rid them.

hiding ur profile achieves nothing..

again report then block"

Wise words xxx

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Why are so many people rude to the point that I have to hide my profile?

Just because I decline someone's offer doesn't give them the right to say I'm a tease when all I've done is have manners and say no thank you. "

You mean that as an attractive single lady on Fab and you don't want to meet every single man or 'couple'

How dare you feel you can be this selective to everyone.

Don't you know how lucky you are that we minority men even give you the time of day and automatically know you want to meet us at our convenience only.

(very much tongue in cheek)

Sorry to hear this.

It should be straight forward that whatever your reply is, we accept it graciously and move on.

Especially if you have been polite about it.

Sadly always a few that ruin it for everyone.

Hopefully you get some who are more understanding and accepting of your decisions in future.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Happens all the time.. but then you know where the block button is so just use it like you have before .

Not alot of point in wingeing about it.

over a year ago

....and people wonder why they don't get replies to messages!

Report any abusive messages to admin and block. Don't let it get you down -hugs. Ms

over a year ago

I hit the block button if I have no intention of knowing, let alone meeting the sender of an unsolicited message. This way, there won't be any comeback, good or bad.

over a year ago

Problem is that some single guys are nice but the majority "breaks it" for them, but then again couples can turn nasty if u dare to say "sorry bit don't think we are ur type"... Easy bit is the delete button and just go on with all - There are still nice people around who enjoy are polite and respect Angel

over a year ago

Stop replying

By *irty RascalMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Quite happy to hear a woman moan, as long as we're in the same room and naked.

over a year ago

This is why we just dont reply if we aren't interested

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Well i had a rude message last night about 12.30am and i had never spoken to the guy before!.

Block and report

over a year ago

Just because I decline someone's offer doesn't give them the right to say I'm a tease when all I've done is have manners and say no thank you. "

OP - if it is bothering you that much, by all means send your customarily polite 'No thank you' then BLOCK them immediately so they can't come back with anything nasty. No point letting them get to you - use the tools the site provides and don't let the idiots get you down.

By *heekygeordieguyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Problem is that some single guys are nice but the majority "breaks it" for them, but then again couples can turn nasty if u dare to say "sorry bit don't think we are ur type"... Easy bit is the delete button and just go on with all - There are still nice people around who enjoy are polite and respect Angel"

over a year ago

its not just you females who get abusive messages or treated like crap.

im sick of it and can see why guys turn into wankers.

i see women moan about guys not showing up etc etc yet they are never interested in the ones who do and know how to please.

its like a sick game and im not playing it anymore

over a year ago

Block single guys or groups that hassle you and contact the ones you like yourself, that way you can be selective

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

We have lots of time wasters..it's a sex site..lots of idiots, but if your on here you get the rough and the smooth?..just report and block .move on

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"its not just you females who get abusive messages or treated like crap.

i see women moan about guys not showing up etc etc yet they are never interested in the ones who do and know how to please.

its like a sick game and im not playing it anymore"

Blimey - someone didn't get what they wanted for Xmas

over a year ago

No disrespect to the. O p but if I come across someone whose profile is hidden is why when this is a site fundamentally profile bssed site.

Each to their own and understnd folk have different views but I just do not get it.

over a year ago

"No disrespect to the. O p but if I come across someone whose profile is hidden is why when this is a site fundamentally profile bssed site.

Each to their own and understnd folk have different views but I just do not get it."

it means ppl are less likely to send u mails...specifically about ur pics....not that hard to get is it lol?

over a year ago

We get and have had many incidents like this one. We just delete now we always used to answer every email politely whether we liked them or not, but it just got ridiculous so we decided to not even bother any more. I know it seems rude not to reply & has been commented on various threads but sadly some people don't like rejection. We like to pride ourselves on being polite etc but sometimes you just got to delete.

over a year ago

"No disrespect to the. O p but if I come across someone whose profile is hidden is why when this is a site fundamentally profile bssed site.

Each to their own and understnd folk have different views but I just do not get it."

What don't you understand? People usually hide their profiles if they are taking a break for a while.

over a year ago

"We get and have had many incidents like this one. We just delete now we always used to answer every email politely whether we liked them or not, but it just got ridiculous so we decided to not even bother any more. I know it seems rude not to reply & has been commented on various threads but sadly some people don't like rejection. We like to pride ourselves on being polite etc but sometimes you just got to delete."

granted it must be annoying...however if u find ur getting rude/abusive mail..I'd report...hopefully it gets them a suspension or kicked off the site(probably hits the verified ones harder...shame for being twats tho lol), but really...I just dont think its great letting known rude/abusives to continue messaging folks

over a year ago

You seem to be in a very negative mood lately, perhaps it may be an idea for you to hide your profile for a bit take time out and come back when you are feeling a bit more positive. Just a thought.

over a year ago

Your probably the straw that broke the camels back don't take it personally just block and move on. Also use the filters if to avoid unwanted messages this should help narrow down this type of message.

By *picer07Woman
over a year ago

CARDIFF

I quite like strangers moaning ... but that's just me

By *anLondonMan
over a year ago

London

I agree with the others. There are just a lot of sexually frustrated people on the site. It doesn't make sense to be rude, but they're probably not thinking with their head.

If they're rude, then block them and move on. Hiding a profile makes sense if you've had enough of new people contacting you, but if you're still looking, then you'll just have to power through till you find someone you do like.

By *eerise OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Just because I decline someone's offer doesn't give them the right to say I'm a tease when all I've done is have manners and say no thank you.

I agree with the others. There are just a lot of sexually frustrated people on the site. It doesn't make sense to be rude, but they're probably not thinking with their head.

If they're rude, then block them and move on. Hiding a profile makes sense if you've had enough of new people contacting you, but if you're still looking, then you'll just have to power through till you find someone you do like."

Thank you my dear I did take the feedback on board and now I reply with a polite no thank you followed with an instant block.

By *anLondonMan
over a year ago

London

Sounds like you've had a hard time. I had a female friend who joined a swingers site a few years back. She had received more offers from guys than she could answer before even uploading a photo. You just shouldn't take it personally. There's too many interested guys and too few girls. Just be patient and try not to take it personally.

over a year ago

"We get and have had many incidents like this one. We just delete now we always used to answer every email politely whether we liked them or not, but it just got ridiculous so we decided to not even bother any more. I know it seems rude not to reply & has been commented on various threads but sadly some people don't like rejection. We like to pride ourselves on being polite etc but sometimes you just got to delete.

granted it must be annoying...however if u find ur getting rude/abusive mail..I'd report...hopefully it gets them a suspension or kicked off the site(probably hits the verified ones harder...shame for being twats tho lol), but really...I just dont think its great letting known rude/abusives to continue messaging folks"

We agree, but we do get a lot of mail everyday & we kinda got to the point that we were spending more time ping ponging so in the end we decided that it was better to just delete and move on. The abusive mail that we have had we did block and report, but you just get to the stage that you can't be bothered anymore. We are here for fun & no dramas so if we get a whiff of someone even remotely being a dipstick we just delete and move on.

Post new Message to Thread