Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

any one else have this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For safe sex u use a condom but when I do I have no sensitivity and it goes down. It's so frustraiting . Also sometimes even with myself it takes me over 2 hrs to cum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I havent had the soft-on problem, but am a bit inconsistent regarding orgasms, like you sometimes I can last hours, others I enjoy myself but dont come at all...infrequently I last only a short time....Ive stopped worrying lately and just enjoy each experience regardless!

over a year ago

Yes. Plus the added problem of having to find appropriately sized condoms! For years when I was younger I didn't realise I was big and a normal condom was so tight I was utterly miffed as to why this was ever made a solution for safe sex because it was so uncomfortable I'd go soft almost instantly. True story. Sad boy lol.

over a year ago

"Yes. Plus the added problem of having to find appropriately sized condoms! For years when I was younger I didn't realise I was big and a normal condom was so tight I was utterly miffed as to why this was ever made a solution for safe sex because it was so uncomfortable I'd go soft almost instantly. True story. Sad boy lol. "

Durex don't sell the MAGNUM'S anymore :@)

(huge condoms) :@)

Post new Message to Thread