Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Confidence - anyone else?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the last year I've just lost all confidence with sex, it's like it just left the chat with me. Can't even utter any dirty words or bring myself to be sexy. In the lifestyle 10yrs and had all sorts of dirty fun but suddenly I can't bring myself to do anything and it's crippling anyone else? Mrs fox x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

It means you've completed fab

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lost confidence or desire?

What's changed?

Medication, life, stressors, children, resentment, work, relationship issues...etc?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tend to think sexual confidence is linked very strongly to confidence in everything else. So when my work and personal life are positive and confidence boosting so too is my sexual confidence.

So maybe start by not thinking about your sex life but other aspects of your life at the moment?

By *he Sensuous CyborgMan
over a year ago

Tynedale

"I tend to think sexual confidence is linked very strongly to confidence in everything else. So when my work and personal life are positive and confidence boosting so too is my sexual confidence.

So maybe start by not thinking about your sex life but other aspects of your life at the moment?"

Very sage advice...

over a year ago

"In the last year I've just lost all confidence with sex, it's like it just left the chat with me. Can't even utter any dirty words or bring myself to be sexy. In the lifestyle 10yrs and had all sorts of dirty fun but suddenly I can't bring myself to do anything and it's crippling anyone else? Mrs fox x"

Sorry to hear that you are feeling like that Mrs fox

How are you feeling in yourself apart from the sexual side of things? Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"In the last year I've just lost all confidence with sex, it's like it just left the chat with me. Can't even utter any dirty words or bring myself to be sexy. In the lifestyle 10yrs and had all sorts of dirty fun but suddenly I can't bring myself to do anything and it's crippling anyone else? Mrs fox x

How are you feeling in yourself apart from the sexual side of things? Xx"

A bit bored to be honest, finances all good no worries there. Just got married and should be over the moon but weight gain and boredom with no hobbies drives me up the wall most days

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

"In the last year I've just lost all confidence with sex, it's like it just left the chat with me. Can't even utter any dirty words or bring myself to be sexy. In the lifestyle 10yrs and had all sorts of dirty fun but suddenly I can't bring myself to do anything and it's crippling anyone else? Mrs fox x

A bit bored to be honest, finances all good no worries there. Just got married and should be over the moon but weight gain and boredom with no hobbies drives me up the wall most days "

Can relate to the comments on boredom and hobbies. Have had making time for myself recommended and doing things that I take pleasure in. Unfortunately I seem to be in a state of mind that I can't even be bothered with that

over a year ago

A bit bored to be honest, finances all good no worries there. Just got married and should be over the moon but weight gain and boredom with no hobbies drives me up the wall most days "

Glad to hear it's not money worries and just getting married is great but do you have a good network of friends/family? Maybe have a spa day with your best friend, chill out, get pampered and offload a little xx

By *arahadam9696Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Agree 100%

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

I definalty think that the lack of confidence and just having no interest it can be brought on by depression, it certainly knocks me for six, I get long periods of time where my confidence is shattered. My depression has been brought on with previous abusive marriage and that my physical health isn't the best, I would have a sit and really go through everything that goes on in your life and try to find the part thats making you not ao happy, it can really be tough but it sounds as though you need to take time out to yourself with your own thoughts..Good luck OP.

over a year ago

Are you getting enough love and attention on your everyday life?

If I don’t tell Dora that she’s hot and amazing 10 times an hour she goes off the boil lol.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Boredom can be mentally draining, also if your concerned about the weight gain that can knock your confidence, hope you feel better soon op.

Mrs

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Know this feeling quite well, a few times that I’ve lost interest has been down to normal life not being stimulating enough. You get that used to just existing and kind of get stuck in that rut

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

A bit bored to be honest, finances all good no worries there. Just got married and should be over the moon but weight gain and boredom with no hobbies drives me up the wall most days

Know this feeling quite well, a few times that I’ve lost interest has been down to normal life not being stimulating enough. You get that used to just existing and kind of get stuck in that rut "

I totally get this as well. If I am bored/stuck in a rut in normal life then I can’t be bothered with fab life. When normal life is good then fab life is

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

All I can say is get hobbies and maybe a personal fitness trainer? That's what I had/have to do. I have a female trainer so I don't end up shagging them. Lol! Doesn't work if you are bi-sexual though. You can train in a group too. I do that for women's 5 a side football.

The last time I was bored I was at uni in Nottingham. Since broken marriage and moving to London, never bored.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Are you getting enough love and attention on your everyday life?

If I don’t tell Dora that she’s hot and amazing 10 times an hour she goes off the boil lol. "

Lol I wish this was my problem.. lol!

Pretty much nearly everything switches me off. It's annoying now.

over a year ago

Totally lost confidence since the wife lost interest in sex. Hoping I can rekindle something but I’m now very shy and cannot start conversations

Post new Message to Thread