Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Why??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do women feel it’s ok to have a long conversation with a guy, agree to meeting for a social because you get on well then block you without a reply or explanation after seeing a face pic?

Happened to me so many times now!

I must be one ugly fucker hahaha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not attracted to Tom Hardy and wouldn't fuck him. Is he ugly?

over a year ago

"I'm not attracted to Tom Hardy and wouldn't fuck him. Is he ugly? "

I appreciate that but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m sure after days of back and forth messages you’d have the decency to tell him he wasn’t your type rather than blocking him without a reply to a face pic?

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

The dreaded sending of the face pic, It's not nice, I'd rather not be blocked and at least have a kind let down. It does show how shallow some are though and that when they say personality is more important it's a lie, they are happy to chat away, obviously happy with your body photos but then treat you like you sent a photo of Freddie Krugar. Just learn to shrug it off and laugh about it, for every nine that don't like you there will be one that will.

over a year ago

"I'm not attracted to Tom Hardy and wouldn't fuck him. Is he ugly?

I appreciate that but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m sure after days of back and forth messages you’d have the decency to tell him he wasn’t your type rather than blocking him without a reply to a face pic? "

Yes I would.

Some people would feel really bad about it though, especially after messaging for ages. It's really shit but be glad you didn't actually meet them in person.

over a year ago

"The dreaded sending of the face pic, It's not nice, I'd rather not be blocked and at least have a kind let down. It does show how shallow some are though and that when they say personality is more important it's a lie, they are happy to chat away, obviously happy with your body photos but then treat you like you sent a photo of Freddie Krugar. Just learn to shrug it off and laugh about it, for every nine that don't like you there will be one that will."

If I had Kelly Brook"s body and Les Dawson's face would you still fuck me?

over a year ago

"The dreaded sending of the face pic, It's not nice, I'd rather not be blocked and at least have a kind let down. It does show how shallow some are though and that when they say personality is more important it's a lie, they are happy to chat away, obviously happy with your body photos but then treat you like you sent a photo of Freddie Krugar. Just learn to shrug it off and laugh about it, for every nine that don't like you there will be one that will."

Appreciate the comment mate you’re right but it’s still annoying, I wouldn’t dream of doing that to someone

over a year ago

I appreciate that but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m sure after days of back and forth messages you’d have the decency to tell him he wasn’t your type rather than blocking him without a reply to a face pic?

Yes I would.

Some people would feel really bad about it though, especially after messaging for ages. It's really shit but be glad you didn't actually meet them in person. "

I guess so

over a year ago

"The dreaded sending of the face pic, It's not nice, I'd rather not be blocked and at least have a kind let down. It does show how shallow some are though and that when they say personality is more important it's a lie, they are happy to chat away, obviously happy with your body photos but then treat you like you sent a photo of Freddie Krugar. Just learn to shrug it off and laugh about it, for every nine that don't like you there will be one that will.

If I had Kelly Brook"s body and Les Dawson's face would you still fuck me?"

If I spent days building a connection with you and didn’t find you attractive I’d have the decency to say so!

over a year ago

If I'm clicking along with someone chat wise I get the mugshot bit over with pretty early on. Attraction is a fickle thing, so no point in not checking there's one on both sides first

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Why did you have such a long conversation without a face pic OP? Send them at the start of the convo. Get the attraction thing out of the way then build the conversation. I wouldn’t even have any more chat with someone if I didn’t fancy them.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe they recognised you ?

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why did you have such a long conversation without a face pic OP? Send them at the start of the convo. Get the attraction thing out of the way then build the conversation. I wouldn’t even have any more chat with someone if I didn’t fancy them. "

Completely agree. I wouldn't agree to even a social without seeing the person's face pic.

Unfortunately it happens just as much to us ladies as it does to the men

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

this is why i get face pics out the way early after all attraction is the first step .. the how you get on is after..

people who say its not about attraction and its only about personality are lying the brain see attraction first its the first sense then after that its about the how you get on and if your looking for the same and this is where alot of hot guys fall way side as theres no match ... sexual attraction for me is everything and i have a wide scope its deffo not all gym guys or six packs sexual attraction is more than that ...

also its online nobody owes anybody a answer ,,if it goes dean the thats the easiest no thank you can have ...

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

I appreciate that but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m sure after days of back and forth messages you’d have the decency to tell him he wasn’t your type rather than blocking him without a reply to a face pic? "

I'm afraid that's the nature of fab, I wouldn't take it to heart.

By *estana 2022Couple
over a year ago

london

Lol

By *estana 2022Couple
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 27/10/22 04:09:12]

By *estana 2022Couple
over a year ago

london

I agree, face pics should be sent in the first few messages

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

There is a reason or explanation, they've just chosen not to share it with you

Recently I tried to politely say to a guy that I didn't feel there was an chemistry after we'd exchanged pics. The amount of vitriol he spewed was disgusting. I went from being the woman of his dreams to a fat desperate slag who he wished dead.... Blocking him would have been easier and will probably be my option next time

over a year ago

"There is a reason or explanation, they've just chosen not to share it with you

Recently I tried to politely say to a guy that I didn't feel there was an chemistry after we'd exchanged pics. The amount of vitriol he spewed was disgusting. I went from being the woman of his dreams to a fat desperate slag who he wished dead.... Blocking him would have been easier and will probably be my option next time

"

And this is why some people do block. OP, blame the abusive people.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Why do women feel it’s ok to have a long conversation with a guy, agree to meeting for a social because you get on well then block you without a reply or explanation after seeing a face pic?

"

A few reasons I would guess.

They don't fancy you.

You look different to the mental age they'd built up while messaging.

They know you in real life.

You're married to their best mate/cousin/work colleague.

They are men just after wank fodder.

The list goes on .....

By *mma1973Woman
over a year ago

graffiti bridge

"Why do women feel it’s ok to have a long conversation with a guy, agree to meeting for a social because you get on well then block you without a reply or explanation after seeing a face pic?

I must be one ugly fucker hahaha"

Men do it too.

It's just one of those things

over a year ago

I would like to get a long chat with a lady

over a year ago

people are fickle online simple as that

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Because sometimes its easier just to block than be honest.. this is the reason a prefer to swap facepics with 1st couple of messages.. saves wasting time

over a year ago

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate them. Lesson learned I guess, I’ll get face pics out of the way earlier moving forward.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I wouldn't spend days chatting without asking for a face pic.

If a conversation is going well I'm asking for a face pic after about 5-10 messages and well before agreeing to a meet of any kind.

Even then if I don't find them attractive I will say sorry you're not for me, but I'm still happy to chat to them. Not being attracted to then doesn't mean I'll block them, that's just rude.

over a year ago

I think this happens to most people at least once. It isn’t nice - we personally try to let people down as diplomatically/sensitively as possible if we don’t find them facially attractive enough. We aren’t lifestyle swingers, so we want to be as selective as possible. I hate having to KB people - makes me cringe, but I’m not going to be meeting everyone I communicate with on here. Hope this helps!

over a year ago

I think this happens to most people at least once. It isn’t nice - we personally try to let people down as diplomatically/sensitively as possible if we don’t find them facially attractive enough. We aren’t lifestyle swingers, so we want to be as selective as possible. I hate having to KB people - makes me cringe, but I’m not going to be meeting everyone I communicate with on here. Hope this helps!"

Thanks, I totally get that attraction is important and if it isn’t there it simply won’t work. It’s just the point blank block that baffles me.

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

It was probably a guy you were talking to.

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

I've had this happen with guys they are all how they want to meet then as soon as they see a face picture of it's like you've never spoken so it's not just women

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

"The dreaded sending of the face pic, It's not nice, I'd rather not be blocked and at least have a kind let down. It does show how shallow some are though and that when they say personality is more important it's a lie, they are happy to chat away, obviously happy with your body photos but then treat you like you sent a photo of Freddie Krugar. Just learn to shrug it off and laugh about it, for every nine that don't like you there will be one that will.

If I had Kelly Brook"s body and Les Dawson's face would you still fuck me?"

It would depend on your nature, how we got on during conversation, I wouldn't want to see a face pic until after that by which time it would be irrelevent. If you flip that and say you had the face of an angel but zero personalitly and the nature of a spoilt *** then I would pass you by no question.

over a year ago

It’s a trade off. Show your face and potentially put people off, or conceal it (for a multitude of good reasons) and take the risk I guess.

Doesn’t excuse people being rude but it’s the internet where nothing has consequences and people aren’t people we are all just avatars.

I’d rather save time and just put people off immediately.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Just put your face out there first. Save yourself a lot of hassle.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Because life is made up of choices and people are entitled to change their mind at any point nor need to explain why life's a beach eh

By *orset.JMan
over a year ago

Weymouth

"If I'm clicking along with someone chat wise I get the mugshot bit over with pretty early on. Attraction is a fickle thing, so no point in not checking there's one on both sides first "

This, get the face pic out of the way early in the convo ,saves a lot of hassle .

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Mystery Machine

"Maybe they recognised you ?"

This

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Mystery Machine

It’s horrible when it’s just a straight block with no explanation. I hear ya! I’m sure you’re not an ugly fucker at all!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Just put your face out there first. Save yourself a lot of hassle."

Yes, this is what we do. Establish a mutual attraction first, and if that’s there get to know each other better.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Because they want to

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Why not send your face pic in an early message ,save all this chat and then a block (if it's due to your face).

Ideally people would say no thanks not for me before blocking ,but due to abuse etc people don't at times.

Maybe they knew you op or the attraction just wasn't there .it doesn't mean you're ugly at all.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

To quote Star Wars it's a trap or a lonely single man..

over a year ago

"Why not send your face pic in an early message ,save all this chat and then a block (if it's due to your face).

Ideally people would say no thanks not for me before blocking ,but due to abuse etc people don't at times.

Maybe they knew you op or the attraction just wasn't there .it doesn't mean you're ugly at all."

I agree. No loooong chats without a face pic. Waste of time.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman
over a year ago

Scotland

It's important that there's attraction but also just decent to be honest if you're not attracted. I'm sure you'd handle 'sorry you're not for me' better than a block. It's not demanding or expecting a long explanation. Especially if as you say, you've been chatting for a bit, maybe just me but I think it's quite rude but everyone's different, don't let it trouble you, you've some decent verifications so you're obv doing something right

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

It’s happened to me more times than I can remember but that’s Fab and you’ve got to roll with it. Get the face pics in there straight away as it’s true what’s been said previously, you can build a rapport, get a stuffy over body pics but then they drop a picture of Zelda from the terrahawks and a little bit of sick comes up. Oh shit!! What now?? After you’ve told them what you’re going to do to them on this night of incredulous filth and debauchery!!!

Smile and wave, smile and wave

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Stiffy ^

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

That's why I always ask for a face pic first.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I always send a face pic with first message then you're off to a good start if they reply, you obviously didn't do that and hence you feel let down by the block

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

Ask

You've just got to get over it on this site. At the end of the day, people can do what they like, and that includes ghosting or blocking you after you send them a pic. Nobody owes anyone anything.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

So, if a woman speaks for a long time she should want to meet and have sex with you. Listen to yourself, how entitled is that.

over a year ago

"Why did you have such a long conversation without a face pic OP? Send them at the start of the convo. Get the attraction thing out of the way then build the conversation. I wouldn’t even have any more chat with someone if I didn’t fancy them. "

THIS!

By *otwifeKazWoman
over a year ago

Stafford

Send the pic with your first message then you know straight away, simple. I don't even message people if theyve not sent a face pic (or have one on their profile).

over a year ago

Shame to say the same things happens when your trying to meet another man.

over a year ago

"So, if a woman speaks for a long time she should want to meet and have sex with you. Listen to yourself, how entitled is that."

I haven’t said at any point that I’m expecting a woman to meet and have sex with me after a chat!! I think you’ve misread the original post completely.

By *aked2sumCouple
over a year ago

on the coast

I have no idea why they would engage in conversation without exchanging face pics first ? Wouldn’t that make sense ? We certainly wouldn’t spend days and weeks sending messages backwards and forwards to someone we’ve never seen

over a year ago

I have no idea why they would engage in conversation without exchanging face pics first ? Wouldn’t that make sense ? We certainly wouldn’t spend days and weeks sending messages backwards and forwards to someone we’ve never seen "

I totally understand that and will be sending pics within the first few messages moving forward. Would it make it ok to block someone without a reply after 1 or 2 messages then?

over a year ago

I have no idea why they would engage in conversation without exchanging face pics first ? Wouldn’t that make sense ? We certainly wouldn’t spend days and weeks sending messages backwards and forwards to someone we’ve never seen

I totally understand that and will be sending pics within the first few messages moving forward. Would it make it ok to block someone without a reply after 1 or 2 messages then? "

YES! Even after 20 it’s okay, easier than dealing with the begging messages or the abusive ones. You’re not owed a response, being blocked IS your response.

over a year ago

I totally understand that and will be sending pics within the first few messages moving forward. Would it make it ok to block someone without a reply after 1 or 2 messages then? "

Well if someone doesn't fancy someone there's not much point in rambling on still is there?

Post new Message to Thread