Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

NJOY Stainless Steel Wand

Jump to newest

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

Hi fellow fabsters.

I have become increasingly aware of the NJOY Stainless Steel Wand as a well reviewed… and well liked product for achieving the Holy Grail of a P-spot orgasm, as seen on a ‘well known’ sex toy website.

It is very expensive, but if the reviews are to be believed, I am thinking it may be worth the price.

I just put it you you all out there … is it as good as it says. Does it hit the spot??? … literally!!

Thx xx

R x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

There are two types I think. Haven’t used personally but sure they are beautiful and hit the spot. We really love steel toys. As you say not cheap but will last a lifetime.

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

We have one and to be honest it’s beautifully made with quiet some weigh to it. But at the end of the day it’s a pice of stainless steel no more no less.

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"We have one and to be honest it’s beautifully made with quiet some weigh to it. But at the end of the day it’s a pice of stainless steel no more no less. "

Well a glass dildo is a piece of glass, a silicone dildo a piece of silicone etc. There is something with the design, weight/balance, shape, finish. There are also different grades of stainless steel. Some of the cheaper steel toys do feel cheaper albeit still good. Bit like the difference between a high quality knife and fork and a cheap one - they both do the job but one feels and looks a lot better

By *ilfermlineMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Love mine, it really hits my spot.

Work my ass and milk the cum out

By *onyjoCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Penguin it the way to go. We thought the wand was the ultimate toy but then we tried he Penguin..........WOW !!!

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"Penguin it the way to go. We thought the wand was the ultimate toy but then we tried he Penguin..........WOW !!!"

Think you might have the wrong end of the stick/dildo. This "wand" is not a vibrating Hitachi style wand. If is a steel dildo type thing.

The Penguin is one of a broad category of what we love to call "clit suckers". Yes they are great and lots and lots of options. We've worn one of ours out

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

"We have one and to be honest it’s beautifully made with quiet some weigh to it. But at the end of the day it’s a pice of stainless steel no more no less.

Well a glass dildo is a piece of glass, a silicone dildo a piece of silicone etc. There is something with the design, weight/balance, shape, finish. There are also different grades of stainless steel. Some of the cheaper steel toys do feel cheaper albeit still good. Bit like the difference between a high quality knife and fork and a cheap one - they both do the job but one feels and looks a lot better "

Pretty much what I said

By *s Lola Wand - SocketWoman
over a year ago

leicester

"Hi fellow fabsters.

I have become increasingly aware of the NJOY Stainless Steel Wand as a well reviewed… and well liked product for achieving the Holy Grail of a P-spot orgasm, as seen on a ‘well known’ sex toy website.

It is very expensive, but if the reviews are to be believed, I am thinking it may be worth the price.

I just put it you you all out there … is it as good as it says. Does it hit the spot??? … literally!!

Thx xx

R x"

Obviously our anatomy differs BUT I have a steel njoy replica I found on Amazon , it’s so heavy it could kill someone I reckon and my goodness the shape is just perfect for my lady garden … I was looking at the original but the price tag put me off . For my female anatomy the replica version has been a total winner

Might be worth a look on Amazon for the replica to see if the lower cost version suits the male anatomy too ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I amost got this but got the rainbow steel dual dildo from Bondara instead, defos hits the spot

over a year ago

Farnborough

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, and for taking the time xxx

I have just ordered one of the (much) less expensive wands from Amazon …. let’s see if it ‘hits the spot’. I will

Let you know xx

R xx

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I amost got this but got the rainbow steel dual dildo from Bondara instead, defos hits the spot"

That looks great, thanks for the tip!

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Thank you for your wonderful feedback, and for taking the time xxx

I have just ordered one of the (much) less expensive wands from Amazon …. let’s see if it ‘hits the spot’. I will

Let you know xx

R xx"

Well … it arrived, and I was sooo eager to try it.

It is a lovely size (both ends!!), very weighty, and easy to hold once in. I had a great time with it, and generated some lovely pre cum - which didn’t go to waste , even while still soft! It was a great feeling and quite erotic, but tbh, didn’t quite give me the WOW ending II was perhaps expecting ….. maybe I was trying too hard!!

Will keep trying and let you know.

R xx

By *litterbugWoman
over a year ago

Spain

I bought an Njoy wand as other toys kept breaking. And I love shiny metal. It is FANTASTIC!!!

I've converted a few people to it's awesomeness. I squirt every time.

Definitely!!!! Worth the cash if you can afford it. The difference weill be the quality of the steel.

I love mine.

By *litterbugWoman
over a year ago

Spain

"I almost got this but got the rainbow steel dual dildo from Bondara instead, defos hits the spot"

That is cute. I like the anodized but prefer the Njoy stainless finished.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm very interested in this now, but the price...wow

I bought a roysmart wand recently and honestly, I haven't been that impressed.

By *omoxfordMan
over a year ago

leeds

While we are on this subject

There is a toy that basically looks like a punch bag that's laid down that has a wand type fitting mounted vertically an the lady rides it

It's mains powered does anyone know what it's called or where To buy in UK

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

"While we are on this subject

There is a toy that basically looks like a punch bag that's laid down that has a wand type fitting mounted vertically an the lady rides it

It's mains powered does anyone know what it's called or where To buy in UK "

You're describing the sybian or similar. More of a sex machine than a toy!

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"While we are on this subject

It's mains powered does anyone know what it's called or where To buy in UK

You're describing the sybian or similar. More of a sex machine than a toy!"

Indeed a symbian. Not sure where to get but sure quite expensive. There are cheaper alternatives with a dildo that is battery powered.

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

Let you know xx

R xx

It is a lovely size (both ends!!), very weighty, and easy to hold once in. I had a great time with it, and generated some lovely pre cum - which didn’t go to waste , even while still soft! It was a great feeling and quite erotic, but tbh, didn’t quite give me the WOW ending II was perhaps expecting ….. maybe I was trying too hard!!

R xx"

We've just received ours after seeing this thread yesterday. Went for the cheap amazon option.

Excited is an understatement!

By *iable93Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Very enjoyable bit of kit. Never achieved the elusive orgasm but had a hell of a lot of pre-cum.

Finishing off does give a more powerful orgasm with a noticeably bigger load thougj

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

I've also discovered this Aneros Vice 2, apparently this is insane. Look up some videos.

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

Well that is a feeling I've never experienced before. Wow. Mrs was very eager, maybe a bit too rough at times, but she had me squirming around! Absolutely worth every penny!

over a year ago

Farnborough

Let you know xx

R xx

R xx

We've just received ours after seeing this thread yesterday. Went for the cheap amazon option.

Excited is an understatement! "

You’ll have to let me know how you get on. I keep trying with mine, and don’t get me wrong, I’m loving playing with it, but still chasing that elusive ‘super O’

R xx

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

"

You’ll have to let me know how you get on. I keep trying with mine, and don’t get me wrong, I’m loving playing with it, but still chasing that elusive ‘super O’

R xx"

She managed to milk some stuff out of me. It was like a weird mix cum and precum. Felt intense.

Not sure if an O is realistic, but it feels good regardless

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
over a year ago

Fife

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
over a year ago

Fife

We got ours today. Wow. Wow. Wow. Just wow. Only used for gspot play but dear god it was amazing. Invest if you can and prepare for wet sheets!

Post new Message to Thread