Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Getting verification seems impossible

Jump to newest

By *66a OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Hi I'm on the horns of dilemma wht to do keep or Delete fab Account Need help to get verified ( tips, advice suggestions welcome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

You are verified you have the green tick do what’s the issue

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

You were verified a year ago so don't understand why you are asking this question?

k

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The green tick is photo verification? It proves that you are what you claim to be, which is mostly useful for women and couples. There isn't such a problem with people pretending to be single men.

Getting 'meeting' verifications from other users is more important. That tells people that you actually showed up for something, and the other person was happy enough with the encounter to say so publicly.

It's hard for an unverified single man to make that step from fab alone. It can (and does) happen, but you have to make a significant effort in your profile, photos, and the way you interact with people.

But fab is only one tool that you can use. The easiest way to meet people is to go to socials and clubs. Don't go with the intent of just having sex. Go there to meet people, be friendly, be a good person to be around. Someone there will give you a verification, but more importantly there'll be a bunch of people who know what you're like without one.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"The green tick is photo verification? It proves that you are what you claim to be, which is mostly useful for women and couples. There isn't such a problem with people pretending to be single men.

Getting 'meeting' verifications from other users is more important. That tells people that you actually showed up for something, and the other person was happy enough with the encounter to say so publicly.

It's hard for an unverified single man to make that step from fab alone. It can (and does) happen, but you have to make a significant effort in your profile, photos, and the way you interact with people.

But fab is only one tool that you can use. The easiest way to meet people is to go to socials and clubs. Don't go with the intent of just having sex. Go there to meet people, be friendly, be a good person to be around. Someone there will give you a verification, but more importantly there'll be a bunch of people who know what you're like without one."

A GREEN flag is photo verified. A GREEN tick is meet verified which he got 3 years ago.

If you want to get a more recent 1 just go to a club.

Oh and have a profile pic that cam put many off

By *hilledGuyClactonMan
over a year ago

Little clacton

You're verified

By *66a OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Hi Lovely people Thanks alot for your valuable feed back & suggestions.

Need meet Verification

Apologies for not putting clear Post.

Thanks once again.

Will take a new Picture.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi Lovely people Thanks alot for your valuable feed back & suggestions.

Need meet Verification

Thanks once again.

Will take a new Picture. "

Your verification says it’s from a meet. Or is it fake?

over a year ago

Op has a veri from tv/ts I think what he means is a F veri (after which I assume he’ll delete the other one). Based on profile anyway.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Hi Lovely people Thanks alot for your valuable feed back & suggestions.

Need meet Verification

Thanks once again.

Will take a new Picture. "

Your verification from 3 years ago from a tv/to is a meet verification??

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 24/07/22 17:28:03]

over a year ago

If you are in Luton get yourself to Jaydees or VA or Penthouse playrooms. They’re an easy drive.

Because we appreciate how hard it can be for single guys on here and at clubs we almost always end up verifying one or two polite and chatty men.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Op has a veri from tv/ts I think what he means is a F veri (after which I assume he’ll delete the other one). Based on profile anyway. "

I don't think you can delete a verification.

Hide it, yes, hide the summary, yes, but not completely delete.

Even if people who verify you leave the site - verification summary still stays the same

over a year ago

"Op has a veri from tv/ts I think what he means is a F veri (after which I assume he’ll delete the other one). Based on profile anyway.

I don't think you can delete a verification.

Hide it, yes, hide the summary, yes, but not completely delete.

Even if people who verify you leave the site - verification summary still stays the same "

Ah ok every day is a school day thank you

By *nglo-Indian-DelightCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Arrange to meet someone socially, no expectations, just a meal, drinks & banter.

We have lots off verifications that are entirely social. Hope this helps.

over a year ago

Go to an organised social

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

OP, as others have said, you are meet verified (that's what the green circle with a tick means). You don't have to show the Veri or even your verification summary if you don't want people knowing you met a TV even though your profile says you're straight.

Also, why do you need verification "badly"? Is it the Veri that's the goal or a meet?

over a year ago

to get a meets veri its simple you need to attract someone hope you get on and meet ....no one can be forced to meet you its down to you and you only to get yourself out there ahead of the 1000s of guys around you looking for the same

By *itygamesMan
over a year ago

UK

just go in chat rooms , go on cam and ask to be verified

By *66a OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Hi folks thanks for messages,good suggestions.

dora will give penthouse a shot.

Chat room seems more convenient way.

Penthouse & playground need minimum 2 verification to become members thts why put u all in this trouble.

Really appreciate u all.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"Hi folks thanks for messages,good suggestions.

dora will give penthouse a shot.

Chat room seems more convenient way.

Penthouse & playground need minimum 2 verification to become members thts why put u all in this trouble.

Really appreciate u all."

You should have stated this at the start of thread OP, would have saved some time. Should be easy to meet a single guy for a beer to get your second veri

By *66a OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Thanks .who is free for a social meet over a Drink.

By *ityboy1Man
2 days ago

Edinburgh

Had my account for ages but never really used it properly bkoz Im not sure how to go about getting verification through a meet up. Surely I'm not that bad. Any tips?

By *wendolineFoxWoman
2 days ago

Chester

"Had my account for ages but never really used it properly bkoz Im not sure how to go about getting verification through a meet up. Surely I'm not that bad. Any tips? "

Either sort your profile out (spell check, get rid of the last photo because the background is not the most enticing, and maybe read some of the other threads here for tips about content) go on cam, or go to a club. But be warned, being verified won’t make things suddenly super-easy!

By *iker JackMan
2 days ago

Wolverhampton

"Had my account for ages but never really used it properly bkoz Im not sure how to go about getting verification through a meet up. Surely I'm not that bad. Any tips? "

Start your own post is courteous but you write a profile and then write Shame at the end

Either a typo of your name or is it a shame?

By *wendolineFoxWoman
2 days ago

Chester

"Had my account for ages but never really used it properly bkoz Im not sure how to go about getting verification through a meet up. Surely I'm not that bad. Any tips?

Start your own post is courteous but you write a profile and then write Shame at the end

Either a typo of your name or is it a shame?"

The number of people who mistype their name or where they live never fails to baffle me. It’s a useful filter though.

Post new Message to Thread