Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Couple looking for a strip club.

Jump to newest

By *ickle Our Pickle OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

We’re interested in going together to a classy, couple friendly, if there is even such a thing Lol, strip club with female strippers in London or surrounding Home Counties areas.

We’re not interested in anything sleazy, as that’s not what we’re about, like or looking for.

We’ve been into the club scene since we started swinging (6 years) and imagine the environment to be somewhat of a similar nature? If so, that’s not an issue.

The idea of going to a strip club together is just something different and sexy that we want to do as a couple.

Also, any other couples ever been to one together?

Suggestions and opinions very much welcomed.

S&A xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We’re interested in going together to a classy, couple friendly, if there is even such a thing Lol, strip club with female strippers in London or surrounding Home Counties areas.

We’re not interested in anything sleazy, as that’s not what we’re about, like or looking for.

We’ve been into the club scene since we started swinging (6 years) and imagine the environment to be somewhat of a similar nature? If so, that’s not an issue.

The idea of going to a strip club together is just something different and sexy that we want to do as a couple.

S&A xx"

Why not book a strippergram to dance for you both at a hotel etc? My married friends did that and loved it.

By *oolkoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Strip clubs are workplaces - strippers are there to make their living, so the first rule is to take cash and spend it!

I've never known a club not to welcome couples, having worked in and visited many, but not all strippers like to dance for couples so dont be surprised if some dont approach you.

My best advice would be to be open and friendly, and to respect the dancer's time - by getting a dance, tipping, buying them a drink, or all three preferably.

You'll get the best experience by showing respect and being honest, and not trying to do silly things like touch the dancers or proposition them.

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple
over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

We have been to quite a few strip clubs together as it was kind of what got us started when Mrs really enjoyed it. The dancers are professionals and some prefer to dance for couples or women than men from chats we had with them. We have never had any issues going as a couple. Enjoy!

over a year ago

London

"Strip clubs are workplaces - strippers are there to make their living, so the first rule is to take cash and spend it!

I've never known a club not to welcome couples, having worked in and visited many, but not all strippers like to dance for couples so dont be surprised if some dont approach you.

My best advice would be to be open and friendly, and to respect the dancer's time - by getting a dance, tipping, buying them a drink, or all three preferably.

You'll get the best experience by showing respect and being honest, and not trying to do silly things like touch the dancers or proposition them."

Appreciate they are there to earn money and would naturally be open and friendly, and definitely not pushy towards them.

No problem in tipping and buying them a drink, we would do that anyway as a matter of course, even more so under those circumstances.

We wouldn’t expect anything from anyone who didn’t want to do something.

And absolutely no worries there, we wouldn’t dream of showing the dancers anything but 100 percent respect.

over a year ago

London

"We’re interested in going together to a classy, couple friendly, if there is even such a thing Lol, strip club with female strippers in London or surrounding Home Counties areas.

S&A xx

Why not book a strippergram to dance for you both at a hotel etc? My married friends did that and loved it. "

We thought of that, but decided it wouldn’t be the same as actually going to a club and experiencing the whole atmosphere.

over a year ago

London

"We have been to quite a few strip clubs together as it was kind of what got us started when Mrs really enjoyed it. The dancers are professionals and some prefer to dance for couples or women than men from chats we had with them. We have never had any issues going as a couple. Enjoy!"

That’s great - Thanks for that

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We’ve been to a few strip clubs together, varied experiences but find a girl who likes to dance for couples as a lot won’t tend to approach you as they feel uncomfortable like they might cause a domestic as they might think your only in there for a drink, We’ve had some good dances and with the right dancer she will make it special x

L still works as a dancer and personally loves to dance for a couple.

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

There are a few in Southampton, any time I've been to a lapdancing club with a female we have been very well received, I put it down to it being out of the ordinary for the girls there. As someone else said, buy them a drink, chat and tip well, you will have a great night

We need a report once you've visited one

over a year ago

London

"There are a few in Southampton, any time I've been to a lapdancing club with a female we have been very well received, I put it down to it being out of the ordinary for the girls there. As someone else said, buy them a drink, chat and tip well, you will have a great night

We need a report once you've visited one "

Thanks - What you’ve said seems to be mirroring what others are saying here and in private messages. So that’s all good.

Lol - We’ll do a full and detailed report after we’ve been

By *inksAPlentyCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

This is something we'd love to do too.

Love to hear how your visit goes.

Ms x

over a year ago

London

"We’ve been to a few strip clubs together, varied experiences but find a girl who likes to dance for couples as a lot won’t tend to approach you as they feel uncomfortable like they might cause a domestic as they might think your only in there for a drink, We’ve had some good dances and with the right dancer she will make it special x

L still works as a dancer and personally loves to dance for a couple. "

We did think that could be something a dancer might think? We’d just be honest and tell her the truth of who we are and the in the lifestyle, so a domestic is going to be a problem.

Well maybe we should go to L’s club/work place and ask her to give us a dance or two

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"We’ve been to a few strip clubs together, varied experiences but find a girl who likes to dance for couples as a lot won’t tend to approach you as they feel uncomfortable like they might cause a domestic as they might think your only in there for a drink, We’ve had some good dances and with the right dancer she will make it special x

L still works as a dancer and personally loves to dance for a couple.

We did think that could be something a dancer might think? We’d just be honest and tell her the truth of who we are and the in the lifestyle, so a domestic is going to be a problem.

Well maybe we should go to L’s club/work place and ask her to give us a dance or two "

Haha we’ve had that discussion about our lifestyle in a strip club before. It’s gone down well to be honest. No matter where you go you will always be welcome but as a preference some girls do enjoy dancing for couples and females more than others.

L would be more than happy to give you a dance x

over a year ago

London

"This is something we'd love to do too.

Ms x"

Well maybe we should all go together, you know, just for moral support Lol

By *inksAPlentyCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"This is something we'd love to do too.

Ms x

Well maybe we should all go together, you know, just for moral support Lol "

That sounds like a great idea

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Pre-Covid I used to love going to the strip clubs in Paris. More often than not there were couples there. The girls used to react very positively to the women watching them. I vividly remember one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, in a club that welcomed a bit of audience participation. A a stripper started fondling an Indian woman in the front row and eventually got her up on stage, stripped her naked and then put on a fabulous girl-on-girl show. It was really steamy!

Post new Message to Thread