Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Shark Week

Jump to newest

By *n_it_to_swing_it OP   Couple
over a year ago

Long Stratton

Hi All,

Just wondering how some of you go about indicating to others on here that you can't meet because of period's and if this has caused you problems.

We have been been getting along nicely in DM's with 2 different couples who now don't seem to want to reply simply because we mentioned that we can't meet for the next 5 to 7 days I know people get stood up a lot and worry they are being faked but this is a pretty genuine reason. Any advice ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Well.... Fuck you!!!

I fucking love sharks!!!

Pppfffftttt... Shark week!

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I shouldn't worry too much about it... But I am assuming you can give plenty of notice of when your period/non play time is due, anyway. All excuses are used so none are trusted though, unfortunately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would just say so, sorry but it's that time of the month for Mrs.

You could mention mother nature, or not in a position to 'play' this next week.

over a year ago

If someone is wanting to meet for a social no issues. If it's to play I just say mother nature has other plans.

over a year ago

"I shouldn't worry too much about it... But I am assuming you can give plenty of notice of when your period/non play time is due, anyway. All excuses are used so none are trusted though, unfortunately "

You'd think lol

By *weetCruellaWoman
over a year ago

somewhere sweet and sour

I tell them, because of my period I cannot play till such an such time. Although I have played at the lighter end before, very sensitive and actually quite nice lol just not when its heavy, urgh no no no lol

By *n_it_to_swing_it OP   Couple
over a year ago

Long Stratton

I didn't know if there was some unspoken etiquette about such things because despite the naturally open minded nature of the lifestyle... its almost like some people still get grossed out about it

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's really none of their business, you can just tell them you're busy. They don't need details. I often can't meet asap for other health reasons, but I don't feel the need to disclose them.

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

We've had to postpone a meet as the other lady had an unexpected visit from the painters. It happens

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Surely you don't need to give reasons at all. If the chat is going along nicely and plans are being made, you just don't suggest the dates you'll have visitors.

You could always use the callgirl trick- insert a seasponge or 'tampon' made specifically for the purpose. They're undetectable, but can be difficult to remove. Vx

over a year ago

Damn decorators pop in at most inopportune times. We lost the last play to it as despite aligning the visits with our kids weekend with tactical contraceptive use it went back again.

In a game as liberated as this if you've picked the right people you can just straight tell me it's blob week and they will understand - never know they might even like it

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Surely you don't need to give reasons at all. If the chat is going along nicely and plans are being made, you just don't suggest the dates you'll have visitors.

You could always use the callgirl trick- insert a seasponge or 'tampon' made specifically for the purpose. They're undetectable, but can be difficult to remove. Vx"

Don't use a seasponge... They contain bacteria and tiny bits of sand ect that can cause issues (and abrasions increasing any risk of fluid transmittable diseases).

Beppy Wet Comfort Tampons

Gynoex wet soft tampons

JoyDivison wet soft tampons

I'd always reccomended wet over dry. Wet have a very small amount of lube on them which makes them much easier to insert.

In 10 years of working in a brothel I never once had a guy realise I had one in. Not a single partner has noticed either.

Nowadays I have to buy them online but when I lived in Germany it was any local sex shop or any city pharmacy.

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

As a total shark nut who's greatest ever experience was diving with great white sharks in South Africa this thread is a serious disappointment

over a year ago

"Hi All,

Just wondering how some of you go about indicating to others on here that you can't meet because of period's and if this has caused you problems.

We have been been getting along nicely in DM's with 2 different couples who now don't seem to want to reply simply because we mentioned that we can't meet for the next 5 to 7 days I know people get stood up a lot and worry they are being faked but this is a pretty genuine reason. Any advice ? "

Semolina. and jam sauce, lol.

Post new Message to Thread