Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Experience Wives Point of View

Jump to newest

By *enj08475 OP   Man
over a year ago

brighton

Me and wife thinking of swinging and possible cuckolding and wondered how women have found this experience in terms of how this has affected their view of their partner/hubby for letting them do this and also does it affect your affection for one another after you have been shared, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

It is one of the best things you can do as a couple(seeing each other enjoy themselves) , it will bring you even closer together and put your understanding of each other on a higher level have fun x

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Me and wife thinking of swinging and possible cuckolding and wondered how women have found this experience in terms of how this has affected their view of their partner/hubby for letting them do this and also does it affect your affection for one another after you have been shared, thanks"

Personally I think this can only be a conversation for you & your wife as only you & her know how your relationship works and where your insecurities lie.

Ps...it may be a good idea to create a joint profile otherwise many might question your motives

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm a cross between the above two comments

The sex between myself and my partner after I've been with someone else is next level

But I think it could also break a relationship if either of you are in the slightest bit insecure or jealous

By *enj08475 OP   Man
over a year ago

brighton

"I'm a cross between the above two comments

The sex between myself and my partner after I've been with someone else is next level

But I think it could also break a relationship if either of you are in the slightest bit insecure or jealous "

Thanks for your feedback and all the others. You say the sex is on the next level but I'm particularly interested in other peoples views hows it effected your view of one another since sharing wife/hubby and your affection for each other ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It didn't affect our view of each other or our affection for each other either negatively or positively. We don't see it as sharing each other. We see it as sharing an experience

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"I'm a cross between the above two comments

But I think it could also break a relationship if either of you are in the slightest bit insecure or jealous

Thanks for your feedback and all the others. You say the sex is on the next level but I'm particularly interested in other peoples views hows it effected your view of one another since sharing wife/hubby and your affection for each other ?"

It hasn't changed our views of each other we are still the same people

Im not sure how it could change your views to be honest as surely it would have been discussed for sometime beforehand

To me sex is just a recreational activity like going for a walk, or a drink in the pub with a mate, so making the act reality rather than fantasy doesn't feel a big deal to me

By *enj08475 OP   Man
over a year ago

brighton

"It didn't affect our view of each other or our affection for each other either negatively or positively. We don't see it as sharing each other. We see it as sharing an experience "

Thank you very useful feedback as ever!

Post new Message to Thread