Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Taking toys and equipment through Customs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello my fellow fabbers just after a bit of advice really. Me and a female friend are heading for a filthy weekend in Spain and we are BDSM switchers so will be taking toys, rope, floggers, strap ons etc through customs. Theirs nothing illegal in there but was just wondering if anyone had any issues taking equipment through customs before? Any raised eyebrows or difficult customs staff to deal with? Anything been confiscated? Any advice would be appreciated. Happy fabbing and fucking folks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellsuitedMan
over a year ago

Elstree

If you are concerned....pay for a suitcase and check it in....

over a year ago

"If you are concerned....pay for a suitcase and check it in...."

Oh the suitcase is getting checked in. Ain't concerned in the least. Filthy fucking weekends aren't illegal, was just wondering what people's experiences were like in this department and if they had any advice about what might be too taboo. It is after all the advice forum.

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Never had an issue as long as you follow the airport security rules.

Lots of fun when security open bags to find wobbly wobbles inside..

Best keep hand cuffs, whips, lube and stuff in hold baggage.

Dildos and strapon harnesses and naughty sexy outfits are safe in the carry on..

over a year ago

"Never had an issue as long as you follow the airport security rules.

Lots of fun when security open bags to find wobbly wobbles inside..

Best keep hand cuffs, whips, lube and stuff in hold baggage.

Dildos and strapon harnesses and naughty sexy outfits are safe in the carry on..

"

Haha that's great to know cheers, ye we've had a little chuckle at the thought of having to get it all out while the vanilla people wander on by and we wondered if customs officials might blush a bit. All part of the fun

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 18:22:56]

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Surely if brightens the security staff's day?! To be blunt, they'll have seen it all before..

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

I think it does give them a smile when finding naughty stuff, lol. I had clover clamps and a flogger in mine, my friend had a metal butt plug in hers.

k

over a year ago

Haha thanks for the feedback people, its good hearing everyone's experiences, appreciating the advice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It happened to us. They pretended they didn't know what the "items" were and enjoyed having us explain. We all had a laugh about it and carried on.

They're genuinely looking for contraband, so as long as you aren't breaking the law all that will happen is you'll give them a little fun in an otherwise normal working day.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

i know of someone who when they could not produce evidence of the origin of their play items, was forced to pay uk customs duty on importing said items.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Customs will have seen more eye opening things than your sex toys so you should be fine as long as none of them break any local laws or could cause a security response (deactivated weapons etc).

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Check the case in to hold with all the stuff in. Don't have anything in your hand luggage it will be xrayed rejected and bag searched. If you want to share the bag search with 600 other people then leave it the carry on otherwise in the hold luggage

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Malke sure it's in hold baggage and you'll be fine.

Carry on baggage can have some issues depending on what you're taking. Friends of ours had their handcuffs confiscated after much laughter ??

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

they are not interested if it isnt illegal or dangerous.

Post new Message to Thread