Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Mr doesn’t cum from oral!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We enjoy a very varied sex life….when we first got together nearly 24/25 years ago we was both new to sex, mr had a few one night stands and i was a virgin, we explored together and it was great, I always without fail made mr cum in her mouth with oral…..until one day……I was sucking him off one day and really taking my time with him, he was leaking pre cum and I decided to move my mouth of him and stroke his cock, he cum very very hard, all over my face, in my eyes etc, it shocked me, I wasn’t expecting it and wanted it in my mouth. The shock made me cry a little (I was 18)

He has never cum from oral since….from anyone!!!!

He either needs to get over this hurdle by someone else doing it for him….or needs help lol

Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think after 24/25 years it is probably too late to try to change this. Did you ever previously think about seeking help ?

over a year ago

"I think after 24/25 years it is probably too late to try to change this. Did you ever previously think about seeking help ?"

To be honest I’m fine with it. I’ll suck and wank him, I love wanking him off, then I’ll suck as he cums,

But he gets really annoyed by it. He knows how much I love sucking and taking cum, and he just can’t give me that from oral.

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

So you can wank him him to passed the point of no return (all guys will know the point I refer to when coming is now inevitable) and then you can suck him into and through that orgasm though right?

KJ

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

So you can wank him him to passed the point of no return (all guys will know the point I refer to when coming is now inevitable) and then you can suck him into and through that orgasm though right?

KJ"

Sounds like a solution

over a year ago

"

KJ"

Yes.

He doesn’t have a problem cumming.

He comes via wanking, fucking, even made him cum using a magic wand….just not from oral!

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

must be a mental thing,, but it doesnt matter you guys sound good together thats what counts,,

over a year ago

"must be a mental thing,, but it doesnt matter you guys sound good together thats what counts,,"

Definitely a mental thing.

We’ve tried everything, slow sensual, deep hard, everything in between.

Even me on my back, head over edge of the bed and him balls deep down my throat lol!!!! Still nothing.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

sounds real sexy thow,,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never had a BJ .. been sucked countless times by girlfriends but it's just something that doesn't happen for me.. not even been close. Nothing comes anywhere near the stimulation that the pussy gives, to me anyway.. I've always challenged a new gf to see if they can make me cum with oral but not too take it personally if I don't.. it's no big deal for me .. I cum easily inside or by Pamela lol .. but no woman has yet to get just the right combinations of subtle stimulations needed orally. I wouldn't worry about it.. some men do some men don't..

over a year ago

"sounds real sexy thow,,"

He loves it. I can have him climbing the walls with oral, but he just won’t let go!!!

over a year ago

"I've never had a BJ .. been sucked countless times by girlfriends but it's just something that doesn't happen for me.. not even been close. Nothing comes anywhere near the stimulation that the pussy gives, to me anyway.. I've always challenged a new gf to see if they can make me cum with oral but not too take it personally if I don't.. it's no big deal for me .. I cum easily inside or by Pamela lol .. but no woman has yet to get just the right combinations of subtle stimulations needed orally. I wouldn't worry about it.. some men do some men don't.. "

It’s the fact he used to…every time, quicker and harder than he would in my pussy or ass to lol

By *couseChefMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"must be a mental thing,, but it doesnt matter you guys sound good together thats what counts,,

Even me on my back, head over edge of the bed and him balls deep down my throat lol!!!! Still nothing."

I'm the exact same, never cum from just oral.

I dont think it's quite mental, just not enough to get to the point of no return!

over a year ago

"must be a mental thing,, but it doesnt matter you guys sound good together thats what counts,,

Even me on my back, head over edge of the bed and him balls deep down my throat lol!!!! Still nothing.

I dont think it's quite mental, just not enough to get to the point of no return!"

He used to cum all the time, until he shocked me and covered me and I cried, then never since

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

I dont think it's quite mental, just not enough to get to the point of no return!

He used to cum all the time, until he shocked me and covered me and I cried, then never since"

Clearly he cares for you deeply as that suggests that event may have caused him trauma seeing you react

/ cry like that has created a mental block thats in place to protect both him and you from the same thing happening again.

KJ

over a year ago

He used to cum all the time, until he shocked me and covered me and I cried, then never since

Clearly he cares for you deeply as that suggests that event may have caused him trauma seeing you react

/ cry like that has created a mental block thats in place to protect both him and you from the same thing happening again.

KJ"

It’s 100% this.

I’m quite happy doing what we do with each other. It he gets frustrated by it.

By *oobaaMan
over a year ago

South Shields

KJ"

Couldnt have put it any better than that

By *ttmcdguyTV/TS
over a year ago

milton keynes

I don’t cum from oral

I do enjoy receiving oral I don’t know if it’s a mental or physical block but no matter how good the giver is it’s never gonna happen for me

But it also has its down fall as after a while of not getting anything out of it I start to loose interest then my old fella becomes a little fella lol which then don’t go down well with the other person involved

By *lexV16Man
over a year ago

Welling

"We enjoy a very varied sex life….when we first got together nearly 24/25 years ago we was both new to sex, mr had a few one night stands and i was a virgin, we explored together and it was great, I always without fail made mr cum in her mouth with oral…..until one day……I was sucking him off one day and really taking my time with him, he was leaking pre cum and I decided to move my mouth of him and stroke his cock, he cum very very hard, all over my face, in my eyes etc, it shocked me, I wasn’t expecting it and wanted it in my mouth. The shock made me cry a little (I was 18)

He either needs to get over this hurdle by someone else doing it for him….or needs help lol

Any advice?"

Sounds like a mental block. You need professional help. Find him experienced gay cocksucker, they are very professional at it. Once he cum again the block will be removed.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

[Removed by poster at 26/06/22 00:36:41]

By *rickie-dickieMan
over a year ago

South Durham

Has he tried a guy sucking his cock?

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It could be due to a number of things. As others have suggested, it could be psychological (unfortunately if it is that, theres not much help anyone can offer), but it could also be due to sensitivity.

Oral feels a lot more intense than vaginally sex or masturbation, it could be that the sensation is too intense for his body to be able to relax enough for him to cum. That is the trouble I have had with it. Perhaps (if you haven't already), you could try sucking him off without pulling the foreskin back, or only partially pulled back. The less of the head that is exposed, the less intense it feels, and if you can keep the intensity high enough to stimulate him, but low enough not to overstimulate, you might have more luck.

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Try massaging his prostate the same time you are sucking him off.

over a year ago

My man is the opposite, he cum's so easily with a good BJ, but struggles to come inside me. Quite interesting in a way isn't it that people have so many different preferences. Spose that is part of why swinging is fun.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I don’t cum from oral

I do enjoy receiving oral I don’t know if it’s a mental or physical block but no matter how good the giver is it’s never gonna happen for me

But it also has its down fall as after a while of not getting anything out of it I start to loose interest then my old fella becomes a little fella lol which then don’t go down well with the other person involved

"

I’m the same, but when I get that feeling that I’m losing the feeling, I’ll say “I really need to fuck you now”, and get inside her pussy before the big fella becomes a little fella……

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

I have a similar problem in that I start to lose my erection when having a BJ.

Partners often want to suck me in swing but I now try to keep it to a minimum.

It is mental but I know the reason why, in sex I like to be dominating the woman but a BJ is relinquishing that control, same for cowgirl play.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I've had lots of guys saying they have never cum from oral but the vast majority cum in my mouth

over a year ago

"I don’t cum from oral

I’m the same, but when I get that feeling that I’m losing the feeling, I’ll say “I really need to fuck you now”, and get inside her pussy before the big fella becomes a little fella…… "

Personally I really like it when that happens. It sort of makes me feel like the feel of going inside my pussy makes him explode.

over a year ago

you got skill babe xx

over a year ago

maybe try blind fold an ties then talk really dirty an teas for a while .

I can semi ejaculate from talk an tease . till I Leake then I explode when it finnaly get kissed liked an gobbled

over a year ago

Iv never cum from oral, had girls make it their mission to be the first but it just never happens!

Always so close but no cigar... it frustrates me sometimes!

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Same here,only had 2 that could make me cum from blow job,frustrating as so like to be able too

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Easier to cum from a wank,

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I'm the same only had one woman be able to make me cum with her mouth

By *-and-LCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I can understand this completely. L has an absolute hard rule of no cumming in her mouth or on her face so I've essentially 'trained' myself over the years not to. Had some amazing blowjobs from others and a few regular playmates who love a guy to cum in their mouth but I simply can't do it. With a bit of manual stimulation as well I've managed a couple of times but from oral alone it's pretty much impossible. Just basically a mental block, I'd like to do it but my head stops me.

By *ark963Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

My wife has never let me cum in her mouth or face

By *eachPreacherMan
over a year ago

Canterbury/London

I don't cum from oral either. Blowjobs are fun don't get me wrong, but I need something tighter to make me blow my beans

over a year ago

"Try massaging his prostate the same time you are sucking him off. "

Tried x

By *asepaul71Man
over a year ago

Buxton

"He either needs to get over this hurdle by someone else doing it for him….or needs help lol

Any advice?"

Send him over I'd love to try and help him over come whatever is stopping him x

over a year ago

"He either needs to get over this hurdle by someone else doing it for him….or needs help lol

Any advice?

Send him over I'd love to try and help him over come whatever is stopping him x"

Guys have tried, we have done tie and tease, had him caged, cbt, had him in the middle of a reverse gangbang(him and about 10 women) normal gangbangs. He has done solo meets with both men and women as we though I might be the block.

Even prostate massage gets us nowhere.

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

From the first experience of cumming on your face and having read your profile I agree with others that this is a mental block.

Perhaps suggest an evening where he is in charge, ask him to choose your lingerie, tell him beforehand how much you want him to cum inside you (unspecific). Use foreplay to tell him how much you want to taste him and you want his cum in your mouth.

If this is no good then maybe being more domme and ordering him to cum in your mouth might work?

Either way it will be fun trying! Good luck.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I don’t cum from oral

I’m the same, but when I get that feeling that I’m losing the feeling, I’ll say “I really need to fuck you now”, and get inside her pussy before the big fella becomes a little fella……

Personally I really like it when that happens. It sort of makes me feel like the feel of going inside my pussy makes him explode. "

I just found it ‘kinder’ on the lady, instead of going soft in her mouth, didn’t want to give her a complex afterwards……?

I think I’m just ‘wired’ to cum in a pussy (or arse)

over a year ago

Get him to cum in a glass, then drink it,, then kiss him x

By *dd_soxMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

"I can understand this completely. L has an absolute hard rule of no cumming in her mouth or on her face so I've essentially 'trained' myself over the years not to. Had some amazing blowjobs from others and a few regular playmates who love a guy to cum in their mouth but I simply can't do it. With a bit of manual stimulation as well I've managed a couple of times but from oral alone it's pretty much impossible. Just basically a mental block, I'd like to do it bit my head stops me."

^^^ This...

Why this is a problem? The more pursue you put on someone, the harder it is to change things.

Just enjoy...

over a year ago

It's just some can & some just can't like this squirting thing some women can & some just can't

over a year ago

"From the first experience of cumming on your face and having read your profile I agree with others that this is a mental block.

Perhaps suggest an evening where he is in charge, ask him to choose your lingerie, tell him beforehand how much you want him to cum inside you (unspecific). Use foreplay to tell him how much you want to taste him and you want his cum in your mouth.

If this is no good then maybe being more domme and ordering him to cum in your mouth might work?

Either way it will be fun trying! Good luck. "

Disagree. All this prep and talk piles huge pressure on a guy to 'perform' and nothing kills it quicker than that. Guys need zero pressure zero expectation and be able to go as they feel. That's the best way to get ejaculation. The male mind and body must be relaxed. Spontaneous works way better than a planned talked about and constructed romantic evening tbh.

By *eat and discreetCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

After watching you videos, no idea hows he not cumming in the 1st 30 seconds , your great lol

By *etpanteaseWoman
over a year ago

cearphilly

"I've had lots of guys saying they have never cum from oral but the vast majority cum in my mouth "
..high five for that lady

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"I've had lots of guys saying they have never cum from oral but the vast majority cum in my mouth ..high five for that lady "

By *ubytuesdaysTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Its probably too wet. You need to controle the fluids.You could do some work on your mouth muscles. Your embrochure needs to change shape and pressure dependent on its position beneath the glans in relation to the direction. The excercises that trumpet player use to pronounce the ability to hit the higher notes can be useful . There is a little contraption that you can carry around and use as often as possible to strengthen the right muscles Its ace.

over a year ago

"Its probably too wet. You need to controle the fluids.You could do some work on your mouth muscles. Your embrochure needs to change shape and pressure dependent on its position beneath the glans in relation to the direction. The excercises that trumpet player use to pronounce the ability to hit the higher notes can be useful . There is a little contraption that you can carry around and use as often as possible to strengthen the right muscles Its ace."

I don’t think you have read the whole post.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve not read all the responses. For some guys it just doesn’t do it for them. Some females don’t cum from oral either. We are all different and unlikely to change after so long.

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Each time you go to do anything sexual with the cuck keep it tied down and just carry on. Failing that, have you tried making him oral only for a few months?

C

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

Maybe it's not just a friction thing. Don't do the traditional sliding your mouth on and off. You may need to actually exercise your cheeks - do the sucking action in pulses and use your tongue on the underside of his knob while it sits inside your mouth.

I sometimes get that issue where it gets difficult to get me off with just oral but when a girl does this technique, it never fails to unload me.

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

Some guys genuinely don’t come from oral, I rarely ever do but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy receiving great oral, it is amazing.

There are a LOT of guys that say they’ve never cum from oral to get a woman to see it as a challenge, that she will be the one to do it.

over a year ago

I've only ever had two women make me cum through oral.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

"We enjoy a very varied sex life….when we first got together nearly 24/25 years ago we was both new to sex, mr had a few one night stands and i was a virgin, we explored together and it was great, I always without fail made mr cum in her mouth with oral…..until one day……I was sucking him off one day and really taking my time with him, he was leaking pre cum and I decided to move my mouth of him and stroke his cock, he cum very very hard, all over my face, in my eyes etc, it shocked me, I wasn’t expecting it and wanted it in my mouth. The shock made me cry a little (I was 18)

Any advice?"

How about having another male join you and both him and you suck him together

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"It's just some can & some just can't like this squirting thing some women can & some just can't "

I agree

over a year ago

"I’ve not read all the responses. For some guys it just doesn’t do it for them. Some females don’t cum from oral either. We are all different and unlikely to change after so long. "

He used to cum all the time whenever I have him oral, then there was an “incident” where he cum in my face and it shocked me, I was 17 and I cried (bit of a drama queen back then) and ever since then, nothing, not a drop of cum from him from Oral. And not just with me either! I’m fine with it as there mate many other ways I can make him cum, but it really bothers him. It’s definitely a mental thing.

over a year ago

You ever tried a bit a of role play to spice it up a little? I had a similar thing a few years ago and my partner said close your eyes at the same time to think of her best mate giving me the blow job….well it certainly did the job!!

Now all I ever think is about her best mate when getting a bj but that’s a whole different discussion lol x

over a year ago

"I’ve not read all the responses. For some guys it just doesn’t do it for them. Some females don’t cum from oral either. We are all different and unlikely to change after so long.

He used to cum all the time whenever I have him oral, then there was an “incident” where he cum in my face and it shocked me, I was 17 and I cried (bit of a drama queen back then) and ever since then, nothing, not a drop of cum from him from Oral. And not just with me either! I’m fine with it as there mate many other ways I can make him cum, but it really bothers him. It’s definitely a mental thing."

possibly try reverse psychology. Tell him you want to give him a BJ but you want him to cum over your face. As this caused the mental block in the first place,you actually asking him to may remove the block. Worth a try

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Have you tried to get him to open up why he won’t cum

By *hors fantasyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Any advice?"

Similar happened to me at a similar age took ages to get over the mental block luckily gemma has a great mouth and gets me going that way a lot, you can borrow her if you liek

over a year ago

Any advice?

Similar happened to me at a similar age took ages to get over the mental block luckily gemma has a great mouth and gets me going that way a lot, you can borrow her if you liek "

That’s on offer we would love to take up

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Good luck, i have the same problem, only one lady has ever made me cum just from oral. I usually have to do the final yard myself. It's not a problem as i cum where requested, but i'd quite like to leave it to the lady to make me cum.

Volunteers please form an orderly queue (ladies only before anybody else asks )

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I don't care anymore, when I get bored of it I fuck'em.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Stick your finger up his bum

By *entle DomMan
over a year ago

Shoreham

A mental block is definitely possible. I had one due to sexual abuse issues. With counselling and determination/practice I got over it. I'm still hard to make cum orally mind. On a practical note if he or you could make him cum on your face, then in mouth that may help push the block aside step by step?

over a year ago

"My wife has never let me cum in her mouth or face"

I wonder if its quite a common thing when a couple have been together a long time that the woman stops doing BJ's.. Haha

over a year ago

I think I have cum in under 1 min an then other times half a hour All depends on the seductive skills on offer I guess

over a year ago

blind fold an hand cuffs come to mind lol

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"My wife has never let me cum in her mouth or face

I wonder if its quite a common thing when a couple have been together a long time that the woman stops doing BJ's.. Haha"

Only BJ's? You mean sex in general don't you. lol

By *hocolateDelightMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"It's just some can & some just can't like this squirting thing some women can & some just can't "

I totally agree I’m 60 and have never come from oral but have not let it hamper my sexual experience in any way. I much more enjoy the giving to receiving anyway. Here to serve ladies lol

By *ixey and CopperCouple
over a year ago

exeter

Mr here...

Mrs is amazing at sucking cock, but always mixes it up with, hands, mouth, etc, if it's during a hand part and I'm about to cum she'll carry on with her mouth to finish.

If she doesn't use the hands as well it takes a long time xxx

over a year ago

"sounds real sexy thow,,

He loves it. I can have him climbing the walls with oral, but he just won’t let go!!!"

I have the same thing - she never has managed it with me. Could suck the soul out of someone but unlike her ex’s just can’t take me over the edge

To be fair only 2 women ever have and it’s taken some serious deepthroat even then.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve been climbing the walls and literally on the edge for ages but just can’t let go- to describe it’s like It gets too intense and over sensitive

Agree I think it’s a mental thing because the bjs have been amazing and i don’t have issues in any other way with cumming

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

My missus loves sucking cock and does it well yet I've never cum from a BJ, she always has to use her her hand to make me cum when sucking.

This leaves her a bit frustrated like she has failed or something!

over a year ago

Trying too hard physically is a killer .. it's got to be from the mind and the mind needs to be relaxed that's the first thing. If the mind is go then none of this furious sucking and wanking you see is necessary in my experience. It's generally too much. Many women think men are just a mechanical fucking machine and get mortally offended if you don't cum when they want you to.. they really shouldn't be it's nothing like as personal as that.

By *raraymondoMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve only cum once with oral and that was with a guy in a gay cinema in Amsterdam. My wife has been trying to make me cum for 25 years and it’s just not happening.

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Let him fuck your mouth that's the only way I cum from oral

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd never cum from oral ever until one of my meets she did us both proud

By *oystick-MCRMan
over a year ago

Manchester | London

I think MR went elsewhere for BJ and I now living his best life

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I think MR went elsewhere for BJ and I now living his best life "

over a year ago

I've only ever cum once from a bj aswel, maybe not as uncommon as you think. I see oral as a warm up to the main meal

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Your meeting the wrong cock suckers

Post new Message to Thread