Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Can anyone relate?

Jump to newest

By *runette-Bec OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

Then on the updates comes up saying he's received other verifications which are making me him seem great and like a saint. Which is not true.

And how do people deal with this. Name/shame? Be the better person? Know your worth?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

You cant control what they do with their profile

Unless it is something specific that is naming you and breaking rules so that you can report it just move on..

Do your thing and ignore /stop watching what they are doing

By *lackstar00Man
over a year ago

London

Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex…

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex… "

Truth right there.

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex… "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

Then on the updates comes up saying he's received other verifications which are making me him seem great and like a saint. Which is not true.

Have had way worse with a couple

And how do people deal with this. Name/shame? Be the better person? Know your worth?

"

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

"

To be fair; I've experienced this many times over the years, from both single females and couples. I know I've not acted unreasonably in any way, so it's their problem, and their loss

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be fair; I've experienced this many times over the years, from both single females and couples. I know I've not acted unreasonably in any way, so it's their problem, and their loss "

Yes I agree

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Delete and block, move on.

He's not your responsibility.

Post new Message to Thread