Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Couples profile help

Jump to newest

By *exandthesuburbans83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Hi all.

Been on here a while but only had a couple of meets and a repeated meet with a couple not on here.

We tend to get a message or two, share some messages but then they kind of stop after a while. We wondered it anything was wrong with our profile or its too honest or niche and not full swap and meet at short notice enough? We consider ourselves ok looking and decent open people so wondered if we were missing something.

The main thing we struggle with is availability due to having a family so we are thinking that may put people off. Which is why we want to make friends we can also social with.

Any advice would be great x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

It's a difficult one but personally we wouldn't have cock pics or anything graphic.

We prefer to leave that to the imagination.

Works for us.

Mr M.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I'd say add more of the male ,ie pics other than his cock .

Also consider a club ,I'm half a couple and if we want to meet together now we'd go to clubs .

It's hard to get 4 way attraction and availability on here ,if your availability is limited a club could be a good plan.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We would advise you go to a club where there's always plenty of people to chat or interact with. Choose a club, book a hotel, arrange childcare, and have a fun night out chatting face to face with people.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

You definitely need to add more pics of Mr, so many couples seem to think the woman is the selling point, but as a female I'm more interested in the man and with my husband I generally get the final say in who we meet so I'd want to see as many photos of the guy as I do the woman

Re the dick pic I personally think a profile does need one others will say remove it

With the bio it's fine it's what you are into I think there's definitely more full swap than soft swap couples and maybe that's why messages go dead they are maybe hoping you'll offer more than what's stated

over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Thank you all so much for the honest feedback. Will add more of mr and not just dick pics lol.

It's hard as Mrs here and I am the one not into going to a club for fear of pressure etc. I would like to meet a couple first and build up to a club if that makes sense. X

By *l1pp3ryCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Hi all.

Been on here a while but only had a couple of meets and a repeated meet with a couple not on here.

We tend to get a message or two, share some messages but then they kind of stop after a while. We wondered it anything was wrong with our profile or its too honest or niche and not full swap and meet at short notice enough? We consider ourselves ok looking and decent open people so wondered if we were missing something.

The main thing we struggle with is availability due to having a family so we are thinking that may put people off. Which is why we want to make friends we can also social with.

Any advice would be great x "

This is us exactly, I have thought about posing the same in the forums lately, sorry to hijack your post but I will be interested to read the replies you receive

By *l1pp3ryCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

BTW I have now read your profile and it reads great to me, only I am confused re the 'if single fem then full swap if all ok' or words to that effect. However as we are not a single fem that would go over our heads.

I'd have thought you have more luck than you suggest seeing as you're bi curious, it's hard as nails for us as straight

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"It's a difficult one but personally we wouldn't have cock pics or anything graphic.

Works for us.

Mr M."

Interesting. I'm just the opposite and prefer to see a good picture of a nice cock. I wouldn't want an unpleasant surprise.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" I am confused re the 'if single fem then full swap if all ok' or words to that effect. "

I am confused by this too

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"It's a difficult one but personally we wouldn't have cock pics or anything graphic.

Works for us.

Mr M.

Interesting. I'm just the opposite and prefer to see a good picture of a nice cock. I wouldn't want an unpleasant surprise. "

Prefer to see if there is an interest abd can always ask if there is.

Just instantly kills it for us, just not on the same page.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Ots great to actually have a profile to read though it could perhaps be clearer and you repeat how much in love you are.. Just refine it perhaps to make it easier to read.

If soft swap is what you want you will have a lot of people stop at that point

Your photos, are multiple leggings shots the best?

Not asking for explicit but they are very snapshot... Remember the profile is your shop window.

Maybe a few new ones and give us a clue what mr looks like.

Sorry to say i agree with others.. You need to get to some clubs.

No still means no and you will be able to chat if thats all you want to do for the first few visit..

Stop assuming what a club is like and go do something to help you with your journey.

Leaving it all to the site you'll be missing out

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I prefer to see a profile pic of both people in a couples profile

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

" I am confused re the 'if single fem then full swap if all ok' or words to that effect.

I am confused by this too"

It's not very clearly worded but I think I get it - they are ok for him to fuck other women but she doesn't want to fuck other men.

OP just wanted to confirm we have experienced the same re. couple interactions, interest is "mild" at best and fastly waning, or it's short notice/extremely casual requests. The repeated advice above to try clubs is what we hear a lot too, it's almost like private foursomes don't get arranged anymore. Certainly you will have to be more proactive, aggressive even, in your approaching other couples (your desire "to be led rather than dictate the pace" is a tricky one in this respect).

Also you need to be honest with yourselves about your availability - what is your actual plan for meeting up? Realistically, do you have the time and energy for meeting, are you ready to put a meeting on your schedule say in the next month? How much notice do you need? If you are focused on arranging a face-to-face (can be a quick social) I believe you may have more engagement, or at least you'll get to know if some couples are mostly browsing and not really available/interested to meet with you.

On the plus side there are loads of hot members in Eastbourne! And a very active, well organised monthly social which looks like a lot of fun, if you wanted to try out making contacts that way.

By *iggstimpyCouple
over a year ago

South East

As a couple looking to privately meet with another couple (although happy for that to happen at a club) our biggest issue is finding a guy in the couple who is as in shape as the female. We often see couples in clubs where there limiting factor is attraction to the guy. So definitely have some pictures of him on the profile.

By *iquid GoldCouple
over a year ago

gloucestershire

"Hi all.

Any advice would be great x

This is us exactly, I have thought about posing the same in the forums lately, sorry to hijack your post but I will be interested to read the replies you receive"

Sorry to also hijack but this is us also. We have wanted to post the same but we’re unsure whether to! Interested also in the replies.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

I (Mrs) agree with most of the above. Not keen on cock pics, better to see a few full body pics (clothed or otherwise) and pics of the couple together.

You haven't ticked the 'safe sex' box, that would turn us off immediately.

But your bio reads like you are a friendly, normal couple. You don't make demands (which can be off-putting) and as another couple said, Mrs is bi-curious which makes things easier. Good luck

By *iberius61Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

Tbh, photos look like you're trying to attract men, but you then kinda say only your man gets to have sex? At least that's the way I read it. As other have said, other pictures of your man that are not just his cock.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Have you looked at clubs. Likewise we struggle with free time and availability. But when to go a club your not limited by matching others availability, just go at a time of your choosing. Then when you get there you can just meet people face to face and know pretty quickly if it's going to work or not. If it works great, your in a place there and then you can take it to another room. If not, move on, get talking to others. No awkwardness, no time wasting. And if you find something that works well you can always arrange something together outside of the club in the future with them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of the couples profiles on here never have any decent pictures of the male half.

We’re always surprised by this and yours is the same.

We may be wrong but we always assume that’s because he isn’t much to look at so we move right along. That’s our choice which is encouraged by your choice not to show him.

Lots of words and a bit confusing in places.

over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Thanks everyone for the feedback and constructive comments. We really appreciate it a lot and seems there are similarities to others issues but also some really solid advice.

We will add more pics of mr and refine our wording for sure as that seems to be a theme coming through. We have face pics etc but they are private until we know people but will add body shots.

I (mrs) and really nervous about clubs. Just a hang up I have I guess from some bad stories from a friend, which is why I like the idea of private meets more. Appreciate that it makes it a bit harder for now.

Also thank you for those that provided nice comments as well.

Hope you all have a great day x

By *tinerant scribeMan
over a year ago

County Durham

Some people are in a hurry, sadly, and that means that they drift away from things that do not move quickly. Perhaps you should make plans to go to a club with another couple, socially, without plans to play (with them--it might still happen!).

over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

We have added a couple of new photos (clean ones with him). They ok?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is nice to see some pictures of the male half for a change and the depict his rough shape and size which is obviously a key factor for lots of people.

We do wonder though if you need quite so much info on your bio?

It’s lovely to know where your lines are drawn. It we doubt many will read it all and what will you have left or discuss?

It’s a good profile though fair play to you for accepting change.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"We have added a couple of new photos (clean ones with him). They ok?"

The new pics of him are good. I think 5 pics of your bum in leggings is a bit much, despite it being a beautiful bum. Do you feel the "legal warning" is necessary ?

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

It's OK but could be better. Most of the pics are similar and you're only looking for unicorns really since you don't meet single guys aren't interested in the males of a couple so your market it very small. You have a very tiny amount of women who would be interested in that so you're profile needs to be incredible to grab their interest.

Post new Message to Thread