Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile opinions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this has been done a million and one times here, but could we ask for some good old fashioned, honest opinions on our profile and pics. Be as brutal as you like, we're thick skinned. What would you change? and what pics would you lose?

Our only request, be respectful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * F 2018Couple
over a year ago

shropshire

"I know this has been done a million and one times here, but could we ask for some good old fashioned, honest opinions on our profile and pics. Be as brutal as you like, we're thick skinned. What would you change? and what pics would you lose?

Our only request, be respectful "

Profiles a little long lol I needed to make a cuppa half way haha but it covers everything you sound a nice couple

over a year ago

"Profiles a little long lol I needed to make a cuppa half way haha but it covers everything you sound a nice couple"

lol We thought that too, maybe we'll shorten it.

Thankyou xx

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP ... Literally nothing wrong with your profile other than you being about twenty miles too far from us

(Bry)

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Fine.other than the length,you've mentioned We are both double jabbed and boostered within the last 3 months.how does anyone know from when as no body knows when you wrote it.

over a year ago

"Fine.other than the length,you've mentioned We are both double jabbed and boostered within the last 3 months.how does anyone know from when as no body knows when you wrote it."

That is a bloody good point! Thankyou for pointing that out, I change it now x

over a year ago

"OP ... Literally nothing wrong with your profile other than you being about twenty miles too far from us

(Bry)"

That's the story of our lives on here! xx

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Fine.other than the length,you've mentioned We are both double jabbed and boostered within the last 3 months.how does anyone know from when as no body knows when you wrote it.

That is a bloody good point! Thankyou for pointing that out, I change it now x"

Welcome I'm no mystic meg even though have few special powers x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I'd add a few more photos of the Mr as it's currently very female heavy

I'll be honest I didn't read your profile it's way to long but if you've been on & off here for 10yrs I understand why you've done it, but the people your aiming it at won't get that far so will still message you anyway & those that are respectful & will read it would have gotten & acceoted the message in just a few sentences, so I'd try & shorten it if possible

over a year ago

"I'd add a few more photos of the Mr as it's currently very female heavy

I'll be honest I didn't read your profile it's way to long but if you've been on & off here for 10yrs I understand why you've done it, but the people your aiming it at won't get that far so will still message you anyway & those that are respectful & will read it would have gotten & acceoted the message in just a few sentences, so I'd try & shorten it if possible "

Thankyou, all duly noted. Problem is getting hubby in front of the camera instead of behind it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pics are great, good mix of the both of you, profile little long but all good.

Mrs

By *he_massangerMan
over a year ago

Sheringham

I think you have a good profile. Possibly too long given that a sizable percentage on here process information via their genitalia. Maybe a summary paragraph before expanding further?

over a year ago

"Pics are great, good mix of the both of you, profile little long but all good.

Mrs"

Thankyou guys, appreciate the feedback! And might I say your profile is one of the better ones we've seen on here and your pics are, we'll, only one word..."Wow!"

xxx

over a year ago

"I think you have a good profile. Possibly too long given that a sizable percentage on here process information via their genitalia. Maybe a summary paragraph before expanding further?"

Your very right there!

Yes, we did originally have a short summary but somehow we kept adding, then adding, then adding some more!

I think we should know when to stop and just answer questions as they come! lol

Thankyou for your feedback xx

By *appy_hedonistMan
over a year ago

Islington

It's a clear, well-written profile with nice pics. If you want to shorten it a smidge, you could delete the one sentence:

"We have "played" many times over the last decade with both couples and singles and know FAB inside out."

As you only have one veri it's a little confusing – and you don't want to put off folks who might worry you're too experienced.

over a year ago

"It's a clear, well-written profile with nice pics. If you want to shorten it a smidge, you could delete the one sentence:

"We have "played" many times over the last decade with both couples and singles and know FAB inside out."

As you only have one veri it's a little confusing – and you don't want to put off folks who might worry you're too experienced. "

Thankyou, have made a slight adjustment. Appreciate your feedback xx

By *appy_hedonistMan
over a year ago

Islington

"Thankyou, have made a slight adjustment. Appreciate your feedback xx"

Perfect, it looks great!

over a year ago

Mrs"

Thankyou my lovely. We have shortened it considerably as we totally agree about the length of it xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs

Thankyou guys, appreciate the feedback! And might I say your profile is one of the better ones we've seen on here and your pics are, we'll, only one word..."Wow!"

xxx"

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread