Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Love to start somewhere

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been a member on and off and not really had much luck, by all means I've done various things in my past that absolutely enjoyed and love to experience again, but i feel like I'm not getting anywhere, I know the type of guy I am and I know it doesn't truly help, shy guy at first but I'm am a very nice down to earth person, I get one with anyone around and it's not like I'm sexual inexperienced only my bi which is more new to me. Be great if someone could steer me in the right direction

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I think the best thing to do - and most likely the quickest - would be to search through the myriad of posts and responses (inc from females) on this very subject right here in the forum. Lots of excellent advice and experience to be found.

Good luck.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Head to a club, I'm shy but you'll be fine, the hosts will introduce you to people & show you around

Try & go on a newbie or bi night they are usually quieter so it's easier to chat to people

It's much easier to interact with people face to face than it is on a message

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Get rid of most of the dick pics, and consider starting a new profile - a LOT of people will discount anyone who's been around over a year and not got a single verification. Even taking Covid into account, a verification from a social or coffee meet is possible, even if you can't do clubs.

(Bry)

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

There is a bi night at club play on Saturday. Get yourself there and have fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get yourself to a club and enjoy.

over a year ago

Thank you for the friendly advice, clubs have definitely been very interesting to me, even though I can come across a bit shy that doesn't last long after the initial introduction. I'm a very open guy, easy to get on with and a possibility to get to know this world a lot better.

Well at the moment I've had a decent conversation with someone else on the site and they where feeling same as I, hopefully this will turn into a meet some time in the future and hopefully move on up in this world of fab.

Once again thank you

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Personally, I think your profile will hold you back. Maybe look at an overhaul, or like a previous poster suggested make a new one.

Get along to some socials or clubs and meet people

over a year ago

"Personally, I think your profile will hold you back. Maybe look at an overhaul, or like a previous poster suggested make a new one.

Get along to some socials or clubs and meet people "

That's what I thought to, keeping it simple just with relevant info and not to go mad with the pics.

Love to do the social scene and meet others just ashame nearest one is Bolton I think, it's one I'll have to plan for one day.

I'm glad there are people like yourself willing to help and guide people or I'd be lost.

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread