Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

what do you think? let us know your feedback please

Jump to newest

By *e_want_more OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

never posted on the forum before but thought this would be the best place to get a response, me and hubby have been swinging on/off for a few years now, however lately we cant seem to get any meets, we only meet fems and thats my preference, and has never been a problem before, but lately all we get is yea were intrested but they never commit.

could you take a look at our profile and let us know what you think, any tips or ideas you may have will be welcome,

thank you xxx

were genuine friendly couple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

just looked at your profile and there`s nothing wrong there

but you are looking for the most sort after thing on any site, a single bi female

and as such they can be very picky, just keep trying and good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't suppose it's the cause of your problem, but the 'warning' at the end of your profile .....

These so called, warnings get up a lot of peoples noses, and apart from that they are totally meningless and unenforcable

Maybe something worthy of your further consideration, otherwise nothing springs to mind.

over a year ago

"I don't suppose it's the cause of your problem, but the 'warning' at the end of your profile .....

These so called, warnings get up a lot of peoples noses, and apart from that they are totally meningless and unenforcable

Maybe something worthy of your further consideration, otherwise nothing springs to mind."

I can only think these warning get up the noses of the RESEARCHERS and the CANCHATCANTFUCK Brigade. lol

I'd personally leave them there. (thanks for memo as i need to add to mine)

By *aradisecplCouple
over a year ago

bristol

[Removed by poster at 02/11/09 10:07:20]

over a year ago

them warning notes are a load of bollox, and yr all just wasting server space. they mean jack shit.

i mean why have u got them?? oh i know you all see it on one profile so u copy it... ffs

over a year ago

I agree with comments about the warning notices, but back to the origional question I dont think there is anything wrong with your profile, your just looking for what many beofre you have been looking for too "the elusive single bi female" they are about just takes time to find

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I don't suppose it's the cause of your problem, but the 'warning' at the end of your profile .....

Maybe something worthy of your further consideration, otherwise nothing springs to mind.

I can only think these warning get up the noses of the RESEARCHERS and the CANCHATCANTFUCK Brigade. lol

I'd personally leave them there. (thanks for memo as i need to add to mine)"

I hate to be the one to break it to you.. but the warning is useless, not recognised in law and totally unenforcable anyway... but hey.. put it up and fill ya boots.....

anyway... back to the OP...

I suppose Single Bi Fems are to Couples, as Couples are to Single Men... lots of the latter so the Former can be as picky as they like.... all i can suggest is trying to make yourselves stand out, think of reasons as to why they should say "yes...I have to meet that couple"

By *e_want_more OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

thanks all, i was told by a friend to have the 'warning' up just incase, didnt know it wasnt forceable.

feel a bit more confident now with regards to our profile, will be putting up new pics soon too.

would like to try a swinger club with hubby but still a little unsure as im not a size 10 so feel very uncomfortable in a 'towel' but well see

have fun x

over a year ago

"

would like to try a swinger club with hubby but still a little unsure as im not a size 10 so feel very uncomfortable in a 'towel' but well see

have fun x"

Don't let that put you off ... I'm a long, long way from a size 10 but have had some of my best experiences at clubs. In fact, it's the main way we play now

over a year ago

WE SUGGEST YOUS DO WHAT WE DO TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES .

IF WE WANT A SINGLE FEMALE .

WE TELL THEM WE ARE VERY GOODLOOKING.

WE ARE CONSIDERATE N FRIENDLY.

WE ARE NOT PUSHY IN ANYWAY.

JIMMY IS A GOD IN BED I MEAN A GOD.

LINDA CAN MAKE ANY GIRL CUM CUM CUM.

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY WE HAVE LOADS O DOSH.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOUS CRACK THE SINGLE F

YOURS MR.L.I.AR xxxxxxx

over a year ago

"WE SUGGEST YOUS DO WHAT WE DO TELL THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES .

IF WE WANT A SINGLE FEMALE .

WE TELL THEM WE ARE VERY GOODLOOKING.

WE ARE CONSIDERATE N FRIENDLY.

WE ARE NOT PUSHY IN ANYWAY.

JIMMY IS A GOD IN BED I MEAN A GOD.

LINDA CAN MAKE ANY GIRL CUM CUM CUM.

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY WE HAVE LOADS O DOSH.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOUS CRACK THE SINGLE F

YOURS MR.L.I.AR xxxxxxx

"

Whats loads of dosh got to do with it?

Tony

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

"never posted on the forum before but thought this would be the best place to get a response, me and hubby have been swinging on/off for a few years now, however lately we cant seem to get any meets, we only meet fems and thats my preference, and has never been a problem before, but lately all we get is yea were intrested but they never commit.

could you take a look at our profile and let us know what you think, any tips or ideas you may have will be welcome,

thank you xxx

were genuine friendly couple"

having looked at profile i can see nothing wrong with it, however, from a single males point of view im rather pleased that im not the only one that can not find single women on here. if couples would stop being greedy and leave something for the rest of us i for one would apppreciate it greatly

over a year ago

You both want to meet yet you only have pictures of one of you, certainly for us thats a non-starter perhaps the girls think the same

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

we think we have probably the best warning on fab have a read of it and feel free to nick it if you wish

over a year ago

Well I am not sure because I am not bisexual but a lot of my bi fem friends on the site have said, lately they dont get full satisfaction, so they are sticking to just fem on fem meetings, or male/female meetings. Maybe they need a bit more attention or something. Obviously I dont know cos never done it only what the girls are telling me. But best of luck anyway x

Post new Message to Thread