Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile Review

Jump to newest

By *eekingfun1982 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Who would care to review my profile and give me some pointers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

If you search the forums for profile advice, everything given on all the other threads would apply to you: pointless profile pic as you can see anything, one public pic (the profile pic) which really doesn't show anything about you, age range set to default so you'll shag someone older than your granny, or you just didn't bother changing it.

Credit for saying you're married though....honesty goes a long way.

(Bry)

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Profile pic is too vague.

Your profile is about what you want, with a bucket list. Women want to know what you're offering, we rarely come here to help a stranger fulfill a wishlist.

You can't accommodate so will you be happy to meet at hotels?

Will you meet for an initial social to break the ice?

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

It’s all about you what you want. You need more pictures. Being married will put a lot off but good for being honest

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Who would care to review my profile and give me some pointers?"

You are married.

If you are cheating then you are disrespectful and dishonest.

It isn't attractive.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"It’s all about you what you want. You need more pictures. Being married will put a lot off but good for being honest"

Honest?

Really??

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"It’s all about you what you want. You need more pictures. Being married will put a lot off but good for being honest

Honest?

Really??"

Yes I would rather men put on their profile they are married so I can avoid those. What’s wrong with that. Would you rather they didn’t say they were married???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d add more photos

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

As others state - more good photos are preferable. It's your physical self that we would, after all, be getting up close and personal with, so allows us to decide whether we could fancy it.

It has to sell you. It has to sell you so much, that we'd pick you over all the others that message us. The specific way that you achieve that will be unique to you, reflect you but needs to reduce doubt about you, by selling the essence of you.

Take a look at a large number of single men here. See the good and bad profiles, get a feel for the differences and how you could make drastic changes to yours, so that it's closer to the best of the best, if not the best.

Keep at it. Make repeated changes and see what improves things.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Another one that posted two days ago, was online two hours ago, but hasn't had the good manners to at least come back and acknowledge those that have tried to help.

The green arrow shows threads you've posted to, so anyone can see your history.

(Bry)

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"It’s all about you what you want. You need more pictures. Being married will put a lot off but good for being honest

Honest?

Really??

Yes I would rather men put on their profile they are married so I can avoid those. What’s wrong with that. Would you rather they didn’t say they were married???"

Doesn't honesty start with your loved ones?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm curious about the hotel. Why only one table ?

over a year ago

Honest?

Really??

Yes I would rather men put on their profile they are married so I can avoid those. What’s wrong with that. Would you rather they didn’t say they were married???

Doesn't honesty start with your loved ones?"

Noone knows anyones reasons for being here, the fact they are honest lets others decide if they want to meet them, you dont like cheaters then dont message them, i dont married men (that i know off lol) but i dont judge them

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Honest?

Really??

Noone knows anyones reasons for being here, the fact they are honest lets others decide if they want to meet them, you dont like cheaters then dont message them, i dont married men (that i know off lol) but i dont judge them"

We aren't judging, just merely stating facts.

Cheating is disrespectful and dishonest.

over a year ago

Honest?

Really??

Noone knows anyones reasons for being here, the fact they are honest lets others decide if they want to meet them, you dont like cheaters then dont message them, i dont married men (that i know off lol) but i dont judge them

Cheating is disrespectful and dishonest. "

What facts? You dont know this guy circumstances so you dont know facts, youve judged him being married, yeah its dishonest but thats something he has to live with, your lifestyle works for you and his works for him

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Profile pic is too far away but at least it’s not a dick

Also cheating isn’t ethical non monogamy, so you will be rightly avoided.

Let your wife know, who knows, maybe she’ll wanna join in!

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Honest?

Really??

Cheating is disrespectful and dishonest. "

You don’t know any facts though. Just avoid married people then won’t affect you

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Honest?

Really??

You don’t know any facts though. Just avoid married people then won’t affect you"

We are curious.

What facts make cheating ok??

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Honest?

Really??

What facts? You dont know this guy circumstances so you dont know facts, youve judged him being married, yeah its dishonest but thats something he has to live with, your lifestyle works for you and his works for him"

Again we haven't judged him at all.

Just stated facts.

Glad you agree that cheating is dishonest.

By *risxbrisxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I think cheating is sly and mean two very unattractive traits. Persibally all I can suggest is you communicate with your partner before someone gets hurt :/...

Maybe sharing sexual exploration together could bring you closer? and you wouldn't need to be sneaking around...plus you could then upload better pics and drastically increase your chances.

You do you though.

over a year ago

Honest?

Really??

You don’t know any facts though. Just avoid married people then won’t affect you

We are curious.

What facts make cheating ok??"

No one said it was, its the same as swinging, marriage means a couple why do you share each other? Because thats what you choose to do the same as thats what he chooses to do, if your against cheating then dont meet married men

Post new Message to Thread