Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Fed up!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The amount of time wasters on here is mad!!! The amount of fake verifications just to get some some face pics and videos sent to them privately! NORTH EAST…. Where are you genuine people?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *IG G77Man
over a year ago

GATLEY

Completely agree

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The amount of time wasters on here is mad!!! The amount of fake verifications just to get some some face pics and videos sent to them privately! NORTH EAST…. Where are you genuine people?! "

Never send anything then til you have spoken or video chatted to verify they arewho they say they are, think less with your dick

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"The amount of time wasters on here is mad!!! The amount of fake verifications just to get some some face pics and videos sent to them privately! NORTH EAST…. Where are you genuine people?!

Never send anything then til you have spoken or video chatted to verify they arewho they say they are, think less with your dick"

Well said

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"The amount of time wasters on here is mad!!! The amount of fake verifications just to get some some face pics and videos sent to them privately! NORTH EAST…. Where are you genuine people?! "

LOL, it sounds like you're wasting your own time if you're doing things you're not enjoying . . .

over a year ago

sadly it part and parcel with any of the dating apps and this site to just gotta Learn with experience plenty of genuine folks ask for face pics not into sharing vids though

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"The amount of time wasters on here is mad!!! The amount of fake verifications just to get some some face pics and videos sent to them privately! NORTH EAST…. Where are you genuine people?!

Never send anything then til you have spoken or video chatted to verify they arewho they say they are, think less with your dick"

Good advice. From the opposite perspective we have more success chatting on cam in the chatroom than we do by sending/recieving messages. Probably because the fakes can't fake their cams and are ed out straight away.

Chin up, there's always another opportunity around the corner.

By *weetpineapplesWoman
over a year ago

Fife

I must have a dick tucked away somewhere and think with it as I don't cam to verify either

I don't cam with anyone, just don't like doing it but doesn't mean to say I'm a fake or time waster just because I refuse.

Its different for everyone on here, what's right for some Isent right for others, that's what makes fab so weird and wonderful at the same time

By *acial giverMan
over a year ago

hull

Same as couples or ladies asking for tributes. Not one will watch you live tribute

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"Same as couples or ladies asking for tributes. Not one will watch you live tribute"

Why should they have to watch you tribute live?

over a year ago

"I must have a dick tucked away somewhere and think with it as I don't cam to verify either "

Thats not what i was meaning, this guy said he sent facepics videos etc to what he now thinks is a fake account.. he was obvs horny and thinking with his dick thinking he was gonna get somewhere.. not to verify himself

over a year ago

I'm in the northeast and I would say it's best to go to clubs and socials if you can. Got two within a reasonable distance. Probably the best way to get to meet people.

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

Free sites attract fakes, timewasters and fantasists, it's the nature of places such as Fab.

That said, there genuinely lovely people on here who do actually meet!

Learn to use the site and stick at it.....

over a year ago

There is loads of fakes but that’s not exclusive to the North East. Just learn how to spot a fake and don’t send any pics until you’re certain they’re genuine.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I must have a dick tucked away somewhere and think with it as I don't cam to verify either

I don't cam with anyone, just don't like doing it but doesn't mean to say I'm a fake or time waster just because I refuse.

Its different for everyone on here, what's right for some Isent right for others, that's what makes fab so weird and wonderful at the same time "

I’m the same as you. I’ve never felt the need to cam. I don’t do explicit pics either so nothing to see in my private folder really.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There is loads of fakes but that’s not exclusive to the North East. Just learn how to spot a fake and don’t send any pics until you’re certain they’re genuine."

Thanks! Your exactly what I’m looking for tbh! Haha

over a year ago

Hey OP

Fakes are part of the site unfortunately, just need to swerve them and ignore. Move on with the genuine folk on here

By *ewCoupleHXCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

So basically you are complaining about fake people to fake people seeing the amount here is "mad", do a bit of diligence before sending anything, you will be alright.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Where are you genuine people?! "

There are plenty of them. It's getting them to like your profile

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'd never ever do a call or video to be fair

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I'd never ever do a call or video to be fair "

Me neither. Quick social only. So many fall at that simple hurdle

over a year ago

Never send anything then til you have spoken or video chatted to verify they arewho they say they are, think less with your dick I'd never ever do a call or video to be fair "

Neither would i but im not the one the op has messaged and i dont ask for videos etc, if he thinks they are fake then he either asks for further clarification or move on, noone said he has to send pics and videos he chose to

over a year ago

Yet it's ok for you to contact us twice within a week asking for a meet when we've stated in our profile and in the first response you're not what we want.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Yet it's ok for you to contact us twice within a week asking for a meet when we've stated in our profile and in the first response you're not what we want."

We may be wrong, but it sounds like HE is the timewaster!!

Post new Message to Thread