Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Glory hole etiquette

Jump to newest

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

If I am playing in a gloryhole with my husband, and other cocks come through the holes, what do I do? I don’t think I want to play with people without knowing who they are, but I’d be happy to give a handjob. Is giving a handjob an acceptable option? That feels like a cop-out, but I’m just not in to total strangers! I like talking to someone first.

Is it just that glory holes aren’t for me? Can I ignore cocks without causing offence?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If I am playing in a gloryhole with my husband, and other cocks come through the holes, what do I do? I don’t think I want to play with people without knowing who they are, but I’d be happy to give a handjob. Is giving a handjob an acceptable option? That feels like a cop-out, but I’m just not in to total strangers! I like talking to someone first.

Is it just that glory holes aren’t for me? Can I ignore cocks without causing offence? "

You do know what a glory hole is right?

By *uicy-FruitMan
over a year ago

Derby

"If I am playing in a gloryhole with my husband, and other cocks come through the holes, what do I do? I don’t think I want to play with people without knowing who they are, but I’d be happy to give a handjob. Is giving a handjob an acceptable option? That feels like a cop-out, but I’m just not in to total strangers! I like talking to someone first.

Is it just that glory holes aren’t for me? Can I ignore cocks without causing offence? "

Think handjobs accepted, it’s whatever you are comfortable with if you don’t play with it, it will soon disappear x

By *aughtiness69Couple
over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Only etiquette you need to know is

DONT bite anything.

You sneeze once with a cock in your mouth and grind your teeth and no one lets you ever forget it

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

There's nothing wrong with a nice handjob.... the thing to remember is that you're only obliged to please yourself.... pleasing others is just a bonus for everyone involved.

over a year ago

Need know where ones are near Ashford Kent first for me to enjoy lol ..

But you say you go with your husband? So he like playing with others cocks? If you just suck him of and enjoy being watched more than obviously sucking cocks then you probably better off dogging or finding a room with glass windows.

over a year ago

I always suck or fuck, I must admit that give giving and handjob would feel like a cop out or disappointment. It interesting to hear that people would still be satisfied with that xx

By *oliteguyMan
over a year ago

Melksham

You are not obliged to do anything. The excitement for a man when he realises there is someone in the glory hole is to put his duck through and see what happens.

I would be more than happy and grateful for a handjob. You can just ignore the dick if you want.

But if you’re not really into playing with strangers that you don’t know, why don’t you and your partner play in a different room than the glory hole? You will always get cocks coming through the holes if someone is in there.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"The excitement for a man when he realises there is someone in the glory hole is to put his duck through and see what happens.

"

Quackers !

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Perhaps you could take a roll of stickers in to mark the members in order, like they do at the deli counter? This could help maintain civility if there are many attendees.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

surely the point of a glory hole is to play without knowing who is on the other side, if you go with your husband on the other side there is hardly that mystery.

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Love the female glory holes

By *ewey613Man
over a year ago

ottawa

"I always suck or fuck, I must admit that give giving and handjob would feel like a cop out or disappointment. It interesting to hear that people would still be satisfied with that xx"

I’d be happy with a wank if that’s what she wanted to do. Unless, that is, I find out if I’d moved one hole over I’d find you lifting your skirt and backing up onto my cock….

over a year ago

Then don’t use a glory hole.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

There is no obligation to play with cocks that come through. You may not like the look of some. There may be more come through than you can handle at one time. They're ideal for a bit of fun without the chit chat!

over a year ago

This is to funny

By *rriseMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Maybe they should do different holes.. hj only.. bj only.. etc

I quite like hjs, so everythings a bonus

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

You could play whack a mole if you like.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Just because it’s a glory hole doesn’t mean a blowjob is automatic.

It’s always the glory hole inhabitants choice..

the cock presenting itself might be not what the sucker is looking for or not clean even..

putting your cock through the hole doesn’t give entitlement.

If you don’t like it, ignore it.

Nothing stopping anyone playing in a glory hole.

By *orny bi sub 82Man
over a year ago

Shropshire

Interesting question, it needs looking into

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Just because it’s a glory hole doesn’t mean a blowjob is automatic.

the cock presenting itself might be not what the sucker is looking for or not clean even..

"

Exactly this x

By *allum29Man
over a year ago

Banbury

"Only etiquette you need to know is

DONT bite anything.

You sneeze once with a cock in your mouth and grind your teeth and no one lets you ever forget it

"

HAHAHAHA this made my morning

By *allum29Man
over a year ago

Banbury

Absolutely no obligation to pay any attention to a cock you don't know or like. I was talking about glory holes with a friend at the weekend and she said that the cocks you often get at them aren't the best anyway and not ones you'd want to play with.

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

If I was giving in a GH I would be choosey and you can be too..

Has any guy given in GH, helping Mrs or not? How common is that?

By *led6969Man
over a year ago

colwyn bay

Dose anyone know of any glory holes in north wales

over a year ago

I’ve never been at a glory hole and always wondered how you know if it’s a women versus a guy on the other side or is that just part of the mystique!

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Totally up to you what you decide you want to do ! If they take offense then that’s their issue.

By *rMrs84Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I’ve never been at a glory hole and always wondered how you know if it’s a women versus a guy on the other side or is that just part of the mystique!"

Interesting question. As a bi guy it doesn’t bother me but I’m curious where I’d stand as the inhabitant.

By *inksAPlentyCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I’ve never been at a glory hole and always wondered how you know if it’s a women versus a guy on the other side or is that just part of the mystique!"

That's part of the thrill

Ms x

By *ristobaltMan
over a year ago

jarrow

"I’ve never been at a glory hole and always wondered how you know if it’s a women versus a guy on the other side or is that just part of the mystique!

That's part of the thrill

Ms x"

I’m wanking over ur profile

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"...As a bi guy it doesn’t bother me but I’m curious where I’d stand as the inhabitant. "

Somewhere near the hole!

By *anillaCherryUKCouple
over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 21:57:41]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You play the gloryhole as you want to, even if the other side of it wants something different. Consent and preferences are all. Even if you change your interests whilst active, that's fine - I've occasionally adjusted what I'm enjoying.

If you touch a cock etc once, there's no requirement for you to ever engage with it again. It is better to be more comfortable with who you start playing with, before you do start. You can explore who others are in different ways, including leaving the gloryhole area.

I play it similarly to when I am a greedy girl, I still don't engage with everyone.

The cock that comes through uninvited may be wonderful and owned by the most compatible guy. But it may not. So work things in your way.

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

I love a glory hole... not knowing is the thrill

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Is it just that glory holes aren’t for me? Can I ignore cocks without causing offence?

You do know what a glory hole is right? "

It's quite obvious she knows what one is..why would you try to humiliate her like that?

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple
over a year ago

TELFORD

Hand job is better than no job

By *unnyman84Man
over a year ago

maidstone

Just don’t bite it!

By *ixenandhoundCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"You could play whack a mole if you like. "

Pmsl

Mental image I cant get rid of lol

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I don't see a problem. People either stick it in there and enjoy a nice hand job. If it's not what they want they're free to remove and stick it into the unknown somewhere else.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I used to enjoy glory holes but then once a small, soft, smelly, sloppy/soggy one was presented and it put me off permanently!

over a year ago

"You could play whack a mole if you like. "

Haha that was my favourite game at HDZ

over a year ago

"I used to enjoy glory holes but then once a small, soft, smelly, sloppy/soggy one was presented and it put me off permanently!"

Eeeee

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

As Eddie and The Hot Rods Rip would say, Do Anything you wanna Do xxx

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Watch out where you stick your cock, though guys. I once had a bunch of girls in a booth decide to whip my penis, sticking through the hole.

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Glory holes are anonymous

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I used to enjoy glory holes but then once a small, soft, smelly, sloppy/soggy one was presented and it put me off permanently!"

That's gipping I hope you ignored it!

KJ

By *hilli75Man
over a year ago

MALTA

"Just because it’s a glory hole doesn’t mean a blowjob is automatic.

Precisely so. If what one expects is a service, they can look elsewhere and expect to pay a charge for it. Ohterwise they should be happy with what they get, if at all, discretion being in the hands of those offering

"

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 21:59:08]

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"I used to enjoy glory holes but then once a small, soft, smelly, sloppy/soggy one was presented and it put me off permanently!

That's gipping I hope you ignored it!

KJ"

I backed away so quickly that I hit my head on the wall behind me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 15:55:22]

By *hloetTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

Definitely no obligation to suck x

over a year ago

I would be happy with receiving anything if you were both behind the hole. Only you knowing who was doing what.

over a year ago

Never been to one, so I'm of no help!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

The whole point of a gloryhole is that it's anonymous but there no obligation to do anything with any cock that pops through, if you don't touch it, it will soon go away

Guys asking how you know whose on the other side, GH are traditionally male/male, so you pops it through & take your chances, if there's a chance you won't lbe happy with whose on the other side don't pop it through - that said plenty of women myself included enjoy gloryholes and if a guy pops his hand through (indicating he wants a cock to suck, I'll pop my breast into the hand so he knows it's a women behind it)

If I go in with my husband I wouldn't put my breast forward as we would enjoy the cock together

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I may have to visit some, dressed in cosplay outfits, so anyone taking a sneeky look, remains uncertain who the service is being delivered by.

By *elkieWoman
over a year ago

Durham

"I may have to visit some, dressed in cosplay outfits, so anyone taking a sneeky look, remains uncertain who the service is being delivered by. "

I think I’m planning on wearing a fake beard next time I visit one.

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Interesting thread. Looks like lots of different ideas of what constitutes the use of a glory hole.

We've only really enjoyed using them at clubs. Hubby likes the contrast between the hardness and feel of the strange surface with the ladies soft mouth and tongue. It's not always about the anonymity and can be a useful easy way to get play started and get in the mood.

Mrs Deef loves giving as long as hubby is supervising who's doing the sticking in. Haven't had a problem yet and hubby's able to confirm to any gents that it is indeed a lady behind the hole.

Great fun.

over a year ago

speachless.

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I used to enjoy glory holes but then once a small, soft, smelly, sloppy/soggy one was presented and it put me off permanently!

speachless. "

To be fair we have seen a a 1 or 2 horrendous unclean cocks among the wanking dead in clubs. I remember one that looked like the rim of the bell end was covered in wart like growths all the way round. The guy who pull it out and was waving it about seemed oblivious and us and another couple who were playing all stopped and moved to a private lockable room.

There's a few cocks exactly like the above on fab. How can the owners take close up pictures to post in public on fab?

KJ

Post new Message to Thread