Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Kissing on meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/12/21 13:51:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Replying as a single guy, then yes Ive met couples in clubs that dont kiss, on the basis that they share that act just between themselves. Thats fair enough I can respect that. I can say though that I for one would by choice avoid such a scenario regardless of how sexy I thought the lady was simply because kissing = passion = great sex. Otherwise, its just a joyless fuck. To be honest, Id rather be only allowed to kiss and not fuck, rather than the other way around.

My profile always advocates my need to kiss on meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to really love kissing and i will do it. Im certainly more cautious now due to the covid and general germs going around, So have now gotten used to not kissing. I dont mind.

If you’re happy to meet and not kiss, then do it, but if you need the kissing then let the couple know its a deal breaker. Its a little grey area - you're happy to let your partner have sex with someone else but kissing is ‘too intimate’. I suppose they want to keep something back for themselves maybe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated."

I'm with you, I have to have kissing it would feel wrong not to.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated."
I had the same from couples, no kissing the husband, but allowed to kiss the lady always decline

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated. I had the same from couples, no kissing the husband, but allowed to kiss the lady always decline "

Why do you think theres a "no kissing the husband" rule?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I understand its their preference but my profile states kissing is a must. Its a huge part if the build up, you see if the chemistry is there but maybe that's the issue they want you to fuck him without chemistry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d prefer not to. Unless there’s a real emotional connection, kissing does nothing for me. Covid has given me the perfect excuse to decline kissing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d prefer not to. Unless there’s a real emotional connection, kissing does nothing for me. Covid has given me the perfect excuse to decline kissing "

Kissing isn't the only way the virus travels, didn't you know that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d prefer not to. Unless there’s a real emotional connection, kissing does nothing for me. Covid has given me the perfect excuse to decline kissing

Kissing isn't the only way the virus travels, didn't you know that? "

Yep, didn’t say it was. If you read my comment again, you’ll see that I said it’s giving me a good excuse to not kiss people

Reply privately

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated. I had the same from couples, no kissing the husband, but allowed to kiss the lady always decline

Why do you think theres a "no kissing the husband" rule?"

haven’t got a clue , maybe the couples ,that have this rule should answer , as I would like to no why myself

Reply privately

By *edantic SheilaWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If I can't kiss you I won't fuck you...End of....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks all for your comments. Any couples care to answer the question for us ladies I'd appreciate it.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Neither of us kiss our casual meets passionately on the mouth.

We put it on our profile.

Reply privately

By *he MuffinmanMan
over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"Replying as a single guy, then yes Ive met couples in clubs that dont kiss, on the basis that they share that act just between themselves. Thats fair enough I can respect that. I can say though that I for one would by choice avoid such a scenario regardless of how sexy I thought the lady was simply because kissing = passion = great sex. Otherwise, its just a joyless fuck. To be honest, Id rather be only allowed to kiss and not fuck, rather than the other way around.

My profile always advocates my need to kiss on meets. "

Yeah, with you on that one ….. love kissing

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks all for your comments. Any couples care to answer the question for us ladies I'd appreciate it. "

Why do you want to know if you're never going to meet those who don't kiss?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Neither of us kiss our casual meets passionately on the mouth.

"

Can I ask why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love kissing, definitely part of a good meet

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Neither of us kiss our casual meets passionately on the mouth.

Can I ask why? "

It's something neither of us want to do. We don't really need that level of intimacy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks all for your comments. Any couples care to answer the question for us ladies I'd appreciate it.

Why do you want to know if you're never going to meet those who don't kiss?"

I find it strange to stipulate no kissing but it's OK for the husband to penetrate. It's not meant to offend just my view as you have yours, I can see kissing can be seen as intimate so wondered if that may be the reason.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks all for your comments. Any couples care to answer the question for us ladies I'd appreciate it.

I find it strange to stipulate no kissing but it's OK for the husband to penetrate. It's not meant to offend just my view as you have yours, I can see kissing can be seen as intimate so wondered if that may be the reason."

Your original post was quite combative I felt. I'm not offended I've had many assumptions made about me because I don't kiss men I'm not deeply emotionally connected to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it strange to stipulate no kissing but it's OK for the husband to penetrate. It's not meant to offend just my view as you have yours, I can see kissing can be seen as intimate so wondered if that may be the reason.

Your original post was quite combative I felt. I'm not offended I've had many assumptions made about me because I don't kiss men I'm not deeply emotionally connected to.

"

I don’t understand why anyone would want to kiss someone they had no emotional connection with? I certainly wouldn’t.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don’t understand why anyone would want to kiss someone they had no emotional connection with? I certainly wouldn’t. "

I'm happy for people to do what they want

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t understand why anyone would want to kiss someone they had no emotional connection with? I certainly wouldn’t.

I'm happy for people to do what they want "

Me too! I don’t understand why others don’t understand why people wouldn’t want to, just as much as I don’t understand why they would want to.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Me too! I don’t understand why others don’t understand why people wouldn’t want to, just as much as I don’t understand why they would want to. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I recently was chatting to a couple to arrange a meet, as I wanted my first experience with another woman. And I asked about this after seeing some couples done kiss. They said they don't really, they might but wouldn't know if it felt right until the meet!!! I was baffled. I'm sorry but if my mouth is gonna be around your dick and on your pussy the least you can do is kiss me!! It seems so impersonal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't kiss men, and I know I'm in a very small minority on here, however it's never stopped me getting meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you all, I guess it just comes down to personal preference, I personally love a good kiss and being a single lady look for that on my meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank you all, I guess it just comes down to personal preference, I personally love a good kiss and being a single lady look for that on my meets. "

Same

In fact, I’ve met guys who have “no kissing - no meet” written on their profile! The importance of kissing seems to slide right of the scale once you tell them you don’t like to hahaha

Reply privately

By *organ DeanWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

After experiencing kissing with feelings involved, I find it hard to kiss without feelings now.

It feels clinical & I just can't with most people. I've only been able to kiss one person & not feel like I'm kissing a wall.

It is frustrating as I love kissing, it is my most favourite thing & orgasms without kissing are lacking the ooomph.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you all, I guess it just comes down to personal preference, I personally love a good kiss and being a single lady look for that on my meets. "

Yep!

Reply privately

By *urveslover5Man
over a year ago

London

It makes sense to keep sex with strangers safer, however, just out of curiosity... did she let the husband lick your pussy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated.

It makes sense to keep sex with strangers safer, however, just out of curiosity... did she let the husband lick your pussy?

"

Everything but kiss

Reply privately

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We agreed on a no kissing rule before we started playing with others as we felt it was something special between us. In the heat of the action though, that went out the window. It didn't bother us that the goal posts changed in the end.

Reply privately

By *teph BitchTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Love kissing and being kissed

Reply privately

over a year ago

One of the most important parts of any type of meet for us it to try and feel a connection to whoever we're playing with.

Kissing is an intrinsic part of that connection, its more personal than anything else you can do. That moment your lips connect for the first time is electrifying, and if I could encapsulate a perfect meet in a single instant, the first kisses would be that.

For us both, those meets we recollect most fondly have always contained this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a former All Ireland snogging champion, it'd be rude not to...

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

My profile alludes to kissing. For me personally - it's a deal-breaker if there is no kissing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I struggle with kissing however since joining fab it’s reassuring to see I’m not alone with this !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me too! I don’t understand why others don’t understand why people wouldn’t want to, just as much as I don’t understand why they would want to.

"

It’s all about # Understanding

Reply privately

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"My profile alludes to kissing. For me personally - it's a deal-breaker if there is no kissing."

That's fair enough, but if it's a deal breaker, then it wouldn't be something we'd go for. Each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d prefer not to. Unless there’s a real emotional connection, kissing does nothing for me. Covid has given me the perfect excuse to decline kissing

Yep, didn’t say it was. If you read my comment again, you’ll see that I said it’s giving me a good excuse to not kiss people "

It's not a good excuse though is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One of the most important parts of any type of meet for us it to try and feel a connection to whoever we're playing with.

Kissing is an intrinsic part of that connection, its more personal than anything else you can do. That moment your lips connect for the first time is electrifying, and if I could encapsulate a perfect meet in a single instant, the first kisses would be that.

For us both, those meets we recollect most fondly have always contained this. "

Surely inserting a penis into an orrifice is just as personal

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We both do kissing, I love kissing everyone we meet, and by kissing it's full on, deep, passionate, gets your pussy twitching for more kinda kissing. For us it's all part of the meet n play xxxx Suzi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, didn’t say it was. If you read my comment again, you’ll see that I said it’s giving me a good excuse to not kiss people

It's not a good excuse though is it "

It’s working a treat so far.

Not that an excuse is needed, I can just say no

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not that an excuse is needed, I can just say no "

Interesting that anyone thinks you need an excuse or explanation for an expressed boundary

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting that anyone thinks you need an excuse or explanation for an expressed boundary "

Sometimes I do find myself feeling the need to make an excuse because as you can see, many don’t understand “why not?” And can press you on the subject. It’s wrong, but it happens.

Reply privately

By *ryant2018Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We love kissing , lips tongues all over the body .

It’s fantastic especially with thick lipstick on x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Interesting that anyone thinks you need an excuse or explanation for an expressed boundary

Sometimes I do find myself feeling the need to make an excuse because as you can see, many don’t understand “why not?” And can press you on the subject. It’s wrong, but it happens. "

That's my point. You're being told that one of your reasons for not wanting to kiss isn't a "good excuse" as if you've done something wrong.

We've been told that sex with us would be cold, clínical, like having sex with a sex worker, that we have insecurities and jealousy issues and our relationship must have problems all because we don't kiss . Usually by people who claim to be open minded

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Do know theres lots that dont personally i love sensual kissing as you explore eachother

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to kiss

Reply privately

By *xelciscoMan
over a year ago

Reading/bracknell

Clearly some territorial dilemma.. it hasn't yet happened to me, and I would probably awkward if it did given my personality. Obviously a glory hole or dogging situation would be different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes I do find myself feeling the need to make an excuse because as you can see, many don’t understand “why not?” And can press you on the subject. It’s wrong, but it happens.

That's my point. You're being told that one of your reasons for not wanting to kiss isn't a "good excuse" as if you've done something wrong.

We've been told that sex with us would be cold, clínical, like having sex with a sex worker, that we have insecurities and jealousy issues and our relationship must have problems all because we don't kiss . Usually by people who claim to be open minded "

That’s true! I don’t need an excuse, good or not! It’s a boundary and that’s good enough

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"My profile alludes to kissing. For me personally - it's a deal-breaker if there is no kissing.

That's fair enough, but if it's a deal breaker, then it wouldn't be something we'd go for. Each to their own."

...but can we all still hold hands please, drink mulled wine and watch the virtual sun go down?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My profile alludes to kissing. For me personally - it's a deal-breaker if there is no kissing.

That's fair enough, but if it's a deal breaker, then it wouldn't be something we'd go for. Each to their own.

...but can we all still hold hands please, drink mulled wine and watch the virtual sun go down? "

Reply privately

By *inTonic2018Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

...but can we all still hold hands please, drink mulled wine and watch the virtual sun go down? "

For sure, but I'll be keeping an eye on those pucker lips mate.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I often don't kiss on meets with guys. I don't need it x and unless I choose otherwise its my preference

Reply privately

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

margate

Love to kiss but certainly not a deal breaker. Having a laugh and a flirt is an essential for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely inserting a penis into an orrifice is just as personal "

Nowhere near. That's a perfunctory physical thing, which certainly has its uses but isn't related the centre of a person's being.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love kissing and i agree with OP that its a massive turn off if someone doesn't kiss or is a bad kisser

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always kiss lots on a meet xx

Reply privately

By *aron_TentakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I don't get aroused as easily if there's no kissing but can understand why it's not for everyone especially those in a relationship. Lack of it can make sex feel a bit 'transactional' for me though, for want of a better word.

Reply privately

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

I certainly prefer to kiss when meeting as for me it 8s all part of the experience of sensuality.

I am aware however that for some couples it is an intimacy they reserve for their relationship and obviously respect that.

Interesting among working women apparently kissing is denied to 'punters' and only granted to their partners, because it is seen as a mark of closeness between them.

Reply privately

By *wifterMan
over a year ago

lancaster

I always enjoy a sensual kiss and am disappointed when girls want to lay without kissing. OP you are welcome to kiss with me when you see me at No3. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can’t imagine not kissing as it’s so important when it comes to being turned on.

Reply privately

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

London

I kiss ladies but not guys. Just my preference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't imagine having sex with someone without kissing them first xx

Reply privately

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Lots of kissing is a must x

Reply privately

By *lutForYou69Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

With men I don’t usually

Women 100% yes!

Only man I’ve ever kissed on a meet was with a couple and it just heat of the moment happened and it was sooo hot

Whenever I had meets with my ex it was just me and the other woman kissing

Kissing did nothing for him

And I rarely find men attractive enough to want to kiss (I’m pretty sure I’m 95% lesbian )

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I love kissing ladies but if they are not in to it I am ok without kissing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand its their preference but my profile states kissing is a must. Its a huge part if the build up, you see if the chemistry is there but maybe that's the issue they want you to fuck him without chemistry."

I'm the same.. I love kissing .. it's so underrated as intimate foreplay. It's quite a loving thing too so from that perspective I'd understand why a couple wouldn't be too happy with it .. but just needs intentions discussed and respected .. can still have gorgeous heart thumping kissing and sex without falling in love .... ....

Or can you .. ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I understand its their preference but my profile states kissing is a must. Its a huge part if the build up, you see if the chemistry is there but maybe that's the issue they want you to fuck him without chemistry.

I'm the same.. I love kissing .. it's so underrated as intimate foreplay. It's quite a loving thing too so from that perspective I'd understand why a couple wouldn't be too happy with it .. but just needs intentions discussed and respected .. can still have gorgeous heart thumping kissing and sex without falling in love .... ....

Or can you .. ???? "

Why don't we try and you can let me know

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Yes, more people don’t kiss than you think! I met a lovely young couple from Carlisle a few years back, she was really sexy! It was a spur of the moment thing late on a Friday night, but I went for it. When I got there, she said she doesn’t kiss meets, oh, and I don’t suck cocks either. I was expected to just fuck and go. I thanked them both for their time, and left, as it wasn’t my thing. A lesson learned, and I’ve always asked beforehand ever since

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do people really meet and not kiss? I really need kissing as it gets me turned on providing it's good kissing. Has anyone met and not kissed? Just a fuck and leave. I ask because I've had couples (The lady) message and say I want you to fuck my husband but you can't kiss him. Thoughts appreciated.

Yes, more people don’t kiss than you think! I met a lovely young couple from Carlisle a few years back, she was really sexy! It was a spur of the moment thing late on a Friday night, but I went for it. When I got there, she said she doesn’t kiss meets, oh, and I don’t suck cocks either. I was expected to just fuck and go. I thanked them both for their time, and left, as it wasn’t my thing. A lesson learned, and I’ve always asked beforehand ever since "

Wow not bj either?? I love kissing and bjs although there are guys who don't lick pussy. That's happened to me before.

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Yes, more people don’t kiss than you think! I met a lovely young couple from Carlisle a few years back, she was really sexy! It was a spur of the moment thing late on a Friday night, but I went for it. When I got there, she said she doesn’t kiss meets, oh, and I don’t suck cocks either. I was expected to just fuck and go. I thanked them both for their time, and left, as it wasn’t my thing. A lesson learned, and I’ve always asked beforehand ever since

Wow not bj either?? I love kissing and bjs although there are guys who don't lick pussy. That's happened to me before."

Nope, I was just expected to be horny and hard when I got there I think, do the business then leave. Not my thing at all, too impersonal x

Reply privately

over a year ago

what if the lady just isn't into kissing?

i get folk who want that but the opposite is also there to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"what if the lady just isn't into kissing?

i get folk who want that but the opposite is also there to."

That’s seen as strange, lots don’t understand it (because they enjoy it).

Reply privately

over a year ago

i have found single guys are more understanding of this than women and for a lot of couples this is a deal breaker love to get further input on this

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Genuine question.

Do people really believe that kissing and oral sex are the only way for anybody to become sexually aroused and enjoy sex? Do they truthfully not understand that when it comes to sex there are a gloriously wide range of ways to enjoy each other?

Can you really infer (as has been suggested) from someone not wanting to kiss that they literally want you to fuck and go?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some view kissing as more intimate than actually fucking, each to their own really. I like to kiss, as like you, it all adds to the meet...

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

One meet was no kissing just spank her then fuck Her - halfway through spanking her I just totally lost interest thinking I feel absolutely no connection- so made

My excuses and left - they hasn’t been upfront about that and I mistakenly made an assumption- its not for me I love The intimacy or it’s not worth it.

Reply privately

By *ewCoupleHXCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Instead of seeing kissing as intimate or not so intimate, it is simply an activity which people should absolutely have a view on, if they are clear from the outset then no harm is done. We enjoy kissing but if someone doesn't and have been open from the start then it wouldn't affect our decision to meet with them too much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I rarely kiss guys i meet either on my own or as part of a couple with my husband. I do kiss hubby during mmf meets though. Any guys i do kiss are usually guys i know well and meet frequently.

It's never been an issue during my meets and my verifications seem to show that guys enjoy meeting me

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"what if the lady just isn't into kissing?

i get folk who want that but the opposite is also there to.

That’s seen as strange, lots don’t understand it (because they enjoy it). "

yup... I am slowly being able to kiss others a bit more but the thing is of any sexual act that is likely to panic me, kissing is it.. so unless I know I'm going to be okay. I don't kiss

Reply privately

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I can understand some people not doing it, me & my bf dont mind & i can do whatever i want as long as he can watch.

I love kissing & it turns me on.

Reply privately

By *rummy2020Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Kissing is a big part of the turn on, so it does feel a bit odd if you don’t kiss during a meet

Reply privately

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple
over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

This is an interesting one as Mrs doesn't mind Mr doing anything with a woman but she isn't comfy with mr kissing. That's just her thing and it's just for her. Just her personal limit and way of keeping something between just me and her.

That said, she will kiss the other lady a lot and Mr is allowed to peck on lips and kiss all over the body, just not passionately kiss her. It is a bit odd to start with as kissing is a big part but that's her boundary and has to be respected.

Reply privately

By *rummy2020Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

And that’s what swinging is meant to be about - respecting everyone’s different personal preferences

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love kissing big turn on have been on meets with no kissing and it was not the same for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is an interesting one as Mrs doesn't mind Mr doing anything with a woman but she isn't comfy with mr kissing. That's just her thing and it's just for her. Just her personal limit and way of keeping something between just me and her.

That said, she will kiss the other lady a lot and Mr is allowed to peck on lips and kiss all over the body, just not passionately kiss her. It is a bit odd to start with as kissing is a big part but that's her boundary and has to be respected."

I totally respect people's wishes and I wouldn't impose myself on someone who specified they didn't kiss which is why on my profile it states kissing is a must

Reply privately

By *heirry84Man
over a year ago

Wales

No kissing!... This ain't pretty woman!... Showing my age there.

Who does this? Is there even a connection if no kissing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No kissing!... This ain't pretty woman!... Showing my age there.

Who does this? Is there even a connection if no kissing?"

Haha pretty woman there would be no connection for me it would just be going through the motion, I wouldn't enjoy that. Each to their own I guess

Reply privately

By *rummy2020Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Haha pretty woman there would be no connection for me it would just be going through the motion, I wouldn't enjoy that. Each to their own I guess "

Have a kiss from me Hungry

Reply privately

By *heirry84Man
over a year ago

Wales

Haha pretty woman there would be no connection for me it would just be going through the motion, I wouldn't enjoy that. Each to their own I guess "

Yeah each to their own and I'm definitely not judging. Just expect sex to be passionate and sensual even if I will never see that girl again. I associate kissing with both those things amd it is a must for me

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What's your point here? Surely it isn't to compare swingers with sex workers or to suggest that neither swingers nor sex workers should have a boundary that you don't agree with.

Reply privately

By *heirry84Man
over a year ago

Wales

What's your point here? Surely it isn't to compare swingers with sex workers or to suggest that neither swingers nor sex workers should have a boundary that you don't agree with. "

My point was made after the reference I think. No I was obviously comparing swingers to sex workers that are charming and make rich men fall in love with them. Breaking down boundaries and making us all learn a lesson about how we view the sex industry

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What's your point here? Surely it isn't to compare swingers with sex workers or to suggest that neither swingers nor sex workers should have a boundary that you don't agree with.

My point was made after the reference I think. No I was obviously comparing swingers to sex workers that are charming and make rich men fall in love with them. Breaking down boundaries and making us all learn a lesson about how we view the sex industry "

You asked two questions after the statement but I think your point was clear.

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I've seen it many times on profiles & thats there rules they want to stick to with regards to playing but I do find it strange that they can do other very intimate thing much more intimate than kissing yet kissing is a no go area for many.

Reply privately

By *nglo-Indian-DelightCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Kissing is essential for a erotic and passionate experience.

So no kissing, no meeting x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've seen it many times on profiles & thats there rules they want to stick to with regards to playing but I do find it strange that they can do other very intimate thing much more intimate than kissing yet kissing is a no go area for many. "

For me there is nothing more intimate than kissing someone I love, who I share a deep and intimate connection with that's been built up over 40 years. I simply have no wish to do that with someone else.

People don't understand this but they don't need to

Reply privately

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

I appreciate and respect that kissing passionately on the mouth is an intimate thing that some would prefer to keep between the and a long term partner which is fine.

It just means I won’t meet or play with such individuals, for me kissing is an absolute deal breaker

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Genuine question.

Do people really believe that kissing and oral sex are the only way for anybody to become sexually aroused and enjoy sex? Do they truthfully not understand that when it comes to sex there are a gloriously wide range of ways to enjoy each other?

Can you really infer (as has been suggested) from someone not wanting to kiss that they literally want you to fuck and go?"

As this appears to be in response to my comment about a ‘failed’ meet (apologies if not), let me answer you; yes, when I got there I was presented with a quite well inubriated wife, who effectively said “I’m here, fuck me” When I put my arms around her and leaned in for a kiss, she pushed me away and said, I don’t kiss sorry. Her hubby said “Help him out love”, at which point she said “I’m not sucking your cock either sorry”. It was at that point I didn’t feel anything happening, so gave them my thanks and left.

I have no problem with people who don’t kiss on meets, I just don’t meet them. That’s my preference

I have no problem with women who don’t suck cocks either, I’d just like to know any limits up front so can be prepared beforehand. Like I said, this was a spur of the moment meet, late at night, and something I learned from

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love it, but respect if people don't want to.

I was surprised on my first threesome after doing everything, she didn't do kissing! everyone else I have met we have kissed

Reply privately

By *indictiveMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

We love kissing, such an erotic thing, turns us both on, especially watching each other kissing other people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, when we joined fab, I was completely new to it, and still am really, I said to M that I didn't want kissing, I wanted that to be between us as I felt it was too personal. However, all I can say is that has totally changed! Lol If I remember rightly, it was me who actually went in for the first kiss! Lol but I can understand why people may want to keep it between them x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Genuine question.

Can you really infer (as has been suggested) from someone not wanting to kiss that they literally want you to fuck and go?

As this appears to be in response to my comment about a ‘failed’ meet (apologies if not), let me answer you; yes, when I got there I was presented with a quite well inubriated wife, who effectively said “I’m here, fuck me” When I put my arms around her and leaned in for a kiss, she pushed me away and said, I don’t kiss sorry. Her hubby said “Help him out love”, at which point she said “I’m not sucking your cock either sorry”. It was at that point I didn’t feel anything happening, so gave them my thanks and left.

I have no problem with people who don’t kiss on meets, I just don’t meet them. That’s my preference

I have no problem with women who don’t suck cocks either, I’d just like to know any limits up front so can be prepared beforehand. Like I said, this was a spur of the moment meet, late at night, and something I learned from "

It wasn't in response to you particularly . It's a phrase often used.

Sorry you had an awful experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People often have hard limits of their choosing, be it soft swing , anal , or kissing . Each to their own but for me kissing is a huge part of the fun !! Should this be already known prior to meet it would allow decisions to be made to continue or not, if it is a deal beaker .. respecting others choices is what the lifestyle is about

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Thank you all, I guess it just comes down to personal preference, I personally love a good kiss and being a single lady look for that on my meets.

Same

In fact, I’ve met guys who have “no kissing - no meet” written on their profile! The importance of kissing seems to slide right of the scale once you tell them you don’t like to hahaha "

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sounds like wife isn’t entirely comfortable with things.

Personally I can’t get remotely turned on without kissing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pretty Woman Syndrome

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Kissing is part of the chemistry snogged the face of all the women I've met and was mutually beneficial

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes some couples like to keep it for themselves, that's fair enough.

We kiss and wouldn't meet others who don't, it's all part of the build up, but I do understand why some don't and respect that.

Miss

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Pretty Woman Syndrome "
see I find this very patronising. I don't kiss much for my own reasons and actually most escorts I know offer bfe which would have to include kissing etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pretty Woman Syndrome see I find this very patronising. I don't kiss much for my own reasons and actually most escorts I know offer bfe which would have to include kissing etc "

It was posted with tongue in cheek is all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to kiss whoever I'm having sex with, the sloppier the better

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like to kiss whoever I'm having sex with, the sloppier the better"

Do you find ladies like sloppy kissing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like to kiss whoever I'm having sex with, the sloppier the better

Do you find ladies like sloppy kissing? "

I've found ladies that find kissing an important part of it tend to enjoy it yes

Reply privately

By *heirry84Man
over a year ago

Wales

Not a lot of pretty woman fans in this thread....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was posted with tongue in cheek is all"

Tongue in cheek, that's an interesting kissing technique, you have a lot to learn

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a lot of pretty woman fans in this thread...."

I love that film, it’s my favourite! I don’t like the hooker reference with regards to a perfectly acceptable personal boundary

Reply privately

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Kissing is very important. It's a vital part of the foreplay.

Hope kissing the OP in the new year

Reply privately

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Kissing is very important. It's a vital part of the foreplay.

Hope to be kissing the OP in the new year if we're not in lockdown

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is so important and is one of the most sensual things you can do... and that applies to both sets of lips.

Reply privately

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

With out kissing I don't get as turned on as I do with it

It's all part of the play and to me very important x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kissing is very important. It's a vital part of the foreplay.

Hope to be kissing the OP in the new year if we're not in lockdown "

Reply privately

By *weetHotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

A definite yes for us. Hotwife loves a good snog before during and after playtime ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely kissing for us

Reply privately

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Prefer to kiss as it helps with the foreplay part makes it more erotic and helps feel more relaxed

Saying that we have played with couples who don't and that's their choice

Either wouldn't be a deal breaker for us as long as we all agreed before hand

Reply privately

By *uv2kissMan
over a year ago

fenland

When I first joined I was happy to just get a meet, then I had one in which the lady stated no kissing in fact she didn't want to be kissed anywhere.

I did the deed but afterwards I thought I might as well left some money on the side.

I love to kiss, its not a deal breaker if I can kiss her on the neck etc but if the meet was no kissing at all, then I wouldn't meet them.

More my loss than theirs I feel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was posted with tongue in cheek is all

Tongue in cheek, that's an interesting kissing technique, you have a lot to learn "

I believe I do.

I'm still looking for that clitoris, not even began with the G Spot yet

Reply privately

By *eepgliderMan
over a year ago

Chacewater

I've agreed to "no kissing" previously - but my real thoughts were "Be passionate about life!".

It seems to be there's no reason to not be passionate with more that one person - as it seems to me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have one meet with no kissing, it was not great. Had another meet with the couple and kissing was ok to do, I thought she didn't want to, she thought I didn't want to. The meets after were great, a huge turn on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes, very much so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife and I really don't enjoy swapping unless there is kissing. At a swingers club a man we met there was playing with my wife's boobs for ages, but it was only when I suggested they start kissing that things got much more heated. It almost felt weird not to see them kissing during foreplay.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I like to kiss whoever I'm having sex with, the sloppier the better

Do you find ladies like sloppy kissing? "

Dear God no. Reminds me of the man who comes into my work. He has a carer with him but he's very grabby. He ate his food very messily as he does and on his way out grabbed me and slobbered all over my face. I was covered in BBQ sauce drool and had to run off and wash my face whilst trying not to puke...... I'm heaving typing this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is an absolute must, it gets the senses going and relaxes the mood and it’s a great feeling of what’s to come

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is an absolute must, it gets the senses going and relaxes the mood and it’s a great feeling of what’s to come "

Definitely is for me, I love to get lost in a good kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is an absolute must, it gets the senses going and relaxes the mood and it’s a great feeling of what’s to come

Definitely is for me, I love to get lost in a good kiss "

I’d love to get lost kissing you OP

Reply privately

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue loves all her lips kissed kissing for us makes it more sensual Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely is for me, I love to get lost in a good kiss

I’d love to get lost kissing you OP "

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"My wife and I really don't enjoy swapping unless there is kissing. At a swingers club a man we met there was playing with my wife's boobs for ages, but it was only when I suggested they start kissing that things got much more heated. It almost felt weird not to see them kissing during foreplay. "

Lucky fella!

Reply privately

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

A lot of women and men specially couples don't kiss as its too intimate and only reserves for their partner.

Personally I like to kiss as it does heighten pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eyes meet and then lips. Kissing

Reply privately

By *onygram2002Man
over a year ago

Cronton

Kissing is an absolute joy, can't imagine meeting and not kissing. For me it doesn't equate to a deep emotional connection, just another very pleasurable aspect of swinging.

Reply privately

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

I don’t understand why anyone would want to kiss someone they had no emotional connection with? I certainly wouldn’t. "

Agreed but personally I wouldn't want to have sex with someone I had no emotional connection with lol

Reply privately

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

Agreed but personally I wouldn't want to have sex with someone I had no emotional connection with lol"

I definitely don’t have an emotional connection to the men I play with.

Date, then yes of course. But not clubs/ meets.

Can take or leave kissing. I enjoy it but wouldn’t be a deal breaker.

I’d be more concerned I lent in for a kiss by accident as it’s “normal” for me ha xx

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We both enjoy a bit of lip kissing during play , but have decide not to much , we both enjoy neck boob and other areas which can be just as exciting to get things going

Reply privately

By *adgetgeek69Man
over a year ago

barnsley

I’m definitely a big fan of kissing it certainly gets me very turned on , i think no kissing makes it a totally different experience and in my opinion very cold so not my thing I’m affectionate and always will be so has to be kissing involved for me .

Reply privately

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

What an interesting read.....

Let's start by agreeing that your boundaries are your boundaries and you do what you wanna or not do what you wanna......

Having said that i find that if I'm meeting 1:1 I prefer to kiss and wouldn't meet without it. I have fucked in a club/group situation and not kissed them and it didn't feel like it was missing.

It's interesting how much intimacy is placed in kissing whereas sex can be just 'an act'. Yet some have said it's ok for the females to kiss but not the woman with the husband. That doesn't feel like it's about intimacy to me. Could be wrong tho!

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Kissing gets me hard. The passion builds and I get to the stage of needing to have sex.

I don't want sex first. I fancy a lady, but that doesn't get me up straight away.

Kissing is passionate, but not emotional...for me anyway. I dont see it as more intimate than performing any other sex act.

I respect other peoples boundaries but fail to see how kissing is more intimate than rimming a stranger or sucking a cock.

But, we are all different so if any of you ladies don't fancy a snog, I can bend over for you

Reply privately

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

We love kissing, if they can’t kiss it’ll probably nit go much further!

Reply privately

By *esdemonaCCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Kissing is a must for both of us, like you have said, its part if the build up and the act. caveat is that if they are a crap kisser or they have manky breath its game over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread has made me realise that the word “snog” makes my teeth itch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you mean "giz a snog" isnt a guaranteed winner?

maybe thats where ive been going wrong! haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread has made me realise that the word “snog” makes my teeth itch. "

last time used that word was in my teens lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 12:56:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread has made me realise that the word “snog” makes my teeth itch.

last time used that word was in my teens lol"

Haha that was the last time I heard it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would rather not have a meet than meet somebody with a no kissing rule.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissings a must for me... it would be odd to just whip your dick out and just start fucking surely?

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Could a couples reasoning be as simple as “You kiss someone you love, you fuck someone you lust”.

Doesn’t apply to us, we both kiss & both fuck

S

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Could a couples reasoning be as simple as “You kiss someone you love, you fuck someone you lust”.

Doesn’t apply to us, we both kiss & both fuck

S"

The couple can have any reasoning they want I'm all for choices, it's just nice to hear different perspectives.

Reply privately

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

Kissing all the way!!!

Reply privately

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

Yep, didn’t say it was. If you read my comment again, you’ll see that I said it’s giving me a good excuse to not kiss people "

Consider yourself talked down too, just as well Einstein is looking out for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Consider yourself talked down too, just as well Einstein is looking out for you."

It's to, not too, Einstein

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I can say is that if you think that sex without kissing on the mouth is just “put your dick straight in”, you’re not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Where’s all the foreplay? There’s a million other things in the run up to penetration that don’t include kissing on the mouth.

Reply privately

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

bishop auckland

I love a good snog

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kissing is a must and just not small kisses I want tongues and passion

Mrs xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

When we originally started out we said we wouldn't kiss others due to it being somthing more special if that makes sence, however it quickly just became a bit awkward x

Reply privately

By *organ DeanWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

I've kissed a really good kisser & now I'm back to needing really good kissing

Reply privately

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Kissing is really important to us when we meet people. Both of us find Kissing so hot and Kissing others is a huge part of our fun. Yet we would consider ourselves generally (but not exclusively) soft swing. We've likewise have come across folk who don't kiss. Everyone has their boundaries which is cool but when we find out we can't (or even one of us can't) kiss that's normally non starter for us.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"All I can say is that if you think that sex without kissing on the mouth is just “put your dick straight in”, you’re not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Where’s all the foreplay? There’s a million other things in the run up to penetration that don’t include kissing on the mouth. "

So so true for me.

Reply privately

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Kissing for us xx

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"All I can say is that if you think that sex without kissing on the mouth is just “put your dick straight in”, you’re not someone I’d want to meet anyway.

Where’s all the foreplay? There’s a million other things in the run up to penetration that don’t include kissing on the mouth.

So so true for me."

Us too

Reply privately

By *appychix77Couple
over a year ago

DERBY

Personally kissing is a must would feel cold and very impersonal just fucking without any passion i just Don’t see the point without it

Reply privately

over a year ago

No kissing is so important shows if u connect as cher said its deffo in his kiss and you can't beat a hot slow sexy toungue teasing kiss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where’s all the foreplay? There’s a million other things in the run up to penetration that don’t include kissing on the mouth. "

Yup! I find it odd that people don't get this at all

Reply privately