Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

verifcations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

l thought you wasn't allowed to have phone ones done anymore l dont think it is fair to be verified this way yet lve just seen a guy that has two verifcations like this and thats all he's got

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are they old ones? Did the old phone veris disappear when they were stopped ?

over a year ago

He might have them from when they were allowed? They will still show up. Think they stopped it about a year ago.

over a year ago

"Are they old ones? Did the old phone veris disappear when they were stopped ?"

No we had a phone veri and it's still there on our couple profile.

over a year ago

"l thought you wasn't allowed to have phone ones done anymore l dont think it is fair to be verified this way yet lve just seen a guy that has two verifcations like this and thats all he's got "

Just ignore him then and find someone who has meeting in person veris.... We don't write or police the site....

Yours sincerely..... Verified by meets not phone, genuine bi fem .... Honest

By *umtomeMan
over a year ago

Local

I don't see the point in phone or webcam verifications anyway. I only meet guys that have meeting in person veri's.... How can they say that seeing a person on cam makes them genuine!! Madness.....

over a year ago

"Are they old ones? Did the old phone veris disappear when they were stopped ?"
no there not old ones only like few weeks old thing its wrong myself

over a year ago

"l thought you wasn't allowed to have phone ones done anymore l dont think it is fair to be verified this way yet lve just seen a guy that has two verifcations like this and thats all he's got

Just ignore him then and find someone who has meeting in person veris.... We don't write or police the site....

Yours sincerely..... Verified by meets not phone, genuine bi fem .... Honest "

ln my view shows the guy and the 2 women who verified him shouldnt be on here not true lol

over a year ago

"Are they old ones? Did the old phone veris disappear when they were stopped ?no there not old ones only like few weeks old thing its wrong myself "

Are you sure? It's not actually possible to verify someone by phone now, that option is disabled on the verification screen. Try it. The verify by phone button can't be selected.

If they really are, somehow, recent phone verifications, report the profile using the report link so admin can look at it and deal with it accordingly.

over a year ago

"l thought you wasn't allowed to have phone ones done anymore l dont think it is fair to be verified this way yet lve just seen a guy that has two verifcations like this and thats all he's got

Yours sincerely..... Verified by meets not phone, genuine bi fem .... Honest

ln my view shows the guy and the 2 women who verified him shouldnt be on here not true lol"

How do you know they're not true?

over a year ago

Yep the ones you think decent enough to meet

over a year ago

"Are they old ones? Did the old phone veris disappear when they were stopped ?no there not old ones only like few weeks old thing its wrong myself

Are you sure? It's not actually possible to verify someone by phone now, that option is disabled on the verification screen. Try it. The verify by phone button can't be selected.

If they really are, somehow, recent phone verifications, report the profile using the report link so admin can look at it and deal with it accordingly."

They talked on the phone but they did the verication as a meet in person pead me off

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I have a couple of fone veries from last year . no they not disappeared

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

If you need the opinions of total strangers to decide who you take to bed I suppose it's too much to ignore profiles that don't appeal!

over a year ago

"He might have them from when they were allowed? They will still show up. Think they stopped it about a year ago."
lt was this month lve reported the lass who sent it cos its not fair

over a year ago

"l thought you wasn't allowed to have phone ones done anymore l dont think it is fair to be verified this way yet lve just seen a guy that has two verifcations like this and thats all he's got "

Name and shame!

over a year ago

Name and shame! "

haha his tick got removed and l guess the womens did also l bet she's pissed lol

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Name and shame! haha his tick got removed and l guess the womens did also l bet she's pissed lol"

wonder if it counts as a fake as i'm sure admin can cancel a profile for giving a fake veri

Post new Message to Thread