Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile review

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey,

Been on fab for a while and had some success but struggling with my profile. I know everyone is busy and has their own thing but any points would be amazing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *optart and AshCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

As others here have said...

Age range ...too wide.. unless you would fuck a 90+yr old..and I can't accommodate..

Smacks off .I'll shag anything with minimum effort from me ..

You're 1 of 1000s if single men..to ladies and couples

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"My profile is pretty locked down as I'm professional". Your profile pic doesn't look at all professional and I'm sure if I knew you I would recognise you.

Also, it isn't very flattering to women that you see a sexual encounter with them as "something to break up the monotony"

over a year ago

That is a terrifyingly good point! Thank you

over a year ago

Thanks - yeah I should change that!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey,

Seem to be encountering the same isssue, being polite and respectful and although had some joy intially having no luck since updating profile

Not sure what on there is causing this? Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Another factor is that less people are either meeting or meeting less often than before Covid.

over a year ago

It's more to do with thousands of single guys vs a lot less couples and even less single women.

We've advertised for a meet twice the last one last night, got over a 100 contacts, shortlisted several, spoke to three and one was lucky to an extent as he met us etc

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Single guys out number single Women by 100-1.

How guys don't realise this is beyond us!

over a year ago

"Single guys out number single Women by 100-1.

How guys don't realise this is beyond us!"

Completely agree - but sometimes it's also about just seeing your profile from another's perspective and getting some pointers - the comments I got were really helpful!

over a year ago

"Another factor is that less people are either meeting or meeting less often than before Covid."

True!

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

I'd like to see more pics x if I'm honest there's a few guys profiles who I immediately want to meet and that's not for any other reason than their pictures whilst sometimes revealing are hilarious without being the "class clown immediately relegated to the friend zone" that's a tough balance but achievable x I have to laugh, like in our profile if we're not laughing we're not playing x you'll never be able to please everyone and we will all have a different opinion about your profile but happy fabbing x

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

I'd say you need to upload a couple more pics.

over a year ago

"I'd say you need to upload a couple more pics. "

Yeah I do for sure! More full body shots?

over a year ago

"I'd like to see more pics x if I'm honest there's a few guys profiles who I immediately want to meet and that's not for any other reason than their pictures whilst sometimes revealing are hilarious without being the "class clown immediately relegated to the friend zone" that's a tough balance but achievable x I have to laugh, like in our profile if we're not laughing we're not playing x you'll never be able to please everyone and we will all have a different opinion about your profile but happy fabbing x "

Thanks for the comment!

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Over 9 inches you'll do ok....

By *ake and ScribbleCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Over 9 inches you'll do ok...."

You're still missing the point, aren't you.

The vast majority of women care more about the person attached to the cock.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"Over 9 inches you'll do ok....

"

Yes, so many guys here miss the point. They just keep doing the same stuff and getting nowhere fast. The guys who do well aren't studs, they're the ones who put effort into their profiles/messages, read profiles, contribute to the forums and show themselves to be more than just the sum of their inches. It's not rocket science.

over a year ago

Well I looked at your pics to start….

The mask makes you look effeminate and a cock pic….. I bet you get messages from men?

over a year ago

"Well I looked at your pics to start….

The mask makes you look effeminate and a cock pic….. I bet you get messages from men? "

Hmmm interesting points - I does and I do...

Planning to take more photos this week.

Thanks

over a year ago

"Over 9 inches you'll do ok....

Yes, so many guys here miss the point. They just keep doing the same stuff and getting nowhere fast. The guys who do well aren't studs, they're the ones who put effort into their profiles/messages, read profiles, contribute to the forums and show themselves to be more than just the sum of their inches. It's not rocket science. "

Amen, but sometimes you can be blind to it - hence asking on here - really appreciate the pointers!

over a year ago

"Well I looked at your pics to start….

The mask makes you look effeminate and a cock pic….. I bet you get messages from men?

Hmmm interesting points - I does and I do...

Planning to take more photos this week.

Thanks "

* It does even. Can't even type

By *psidedownstarWoman
over a year ago

Barnsley

Honestly anyone with any snap chat or other type of filter is a no from me. I’m also highly suspicious of “single guys” who can’t accommodate. A good way to make connections is to visit a swingers club, build verifications from socials and that will build people’s interest in you.

over a year ago

"Honestly anyone with any snap chat or other type of filter is a no from me. I’m also highly suspicious of “single guys” who can’t accommodate. A good way to make connections is to visit a swingers club, build verifications from socials and that will build people’s interest in you. "

True that on the single guys who can't accom - I have a uber Christian live in landlord - the rent is cheap but the damnation is high

Yeah the photos need to change :P

Post new Message to Thread