Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

avoiding

Jump to newest

By *uriousk22 OP   Couple
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I guess i’m just having a rant now but, i received a message to say they had been told to stay away from me because i have a bad reputation?! This person won’t tell me who told them.

Now i like to think i’m a nice person, i don’t mess people about and the majority of my verifications are from socials in clubs.

So please, if you have heard anything about me at all, take no notice and get to know me, i don’t bite.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Don't worry about it, block and move on.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

"I guess i’m just having a rant now but, i received a message to say they had been told to stay away from me because i have a bad reputation?! This person won’t tell me who told them.

Now i like to think i’m a nice person, i don’t mess people about and the majority of my verifications are from socials in clubs.

So please, if you have heard anything about me at all, take no notice and get to know me, i don’t bite.

"

That's bloody awful, hope your Ok, just ignore them and how would that 'certain' person know anything about you any way!! pathetic immature behavior

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Don't worry about it, block and move on."

It doesn’t worry me, just really frustrates me. Nice pics btw

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"I guess i’m just having a rant now but, i received a message to say they had been told to stay away from me because i have a bad reputation?! This person won’t tell me who told them.

That's bloody awful, hope your Ok, just ignore them and how would that 'certain' person know anything about you any way!! pathetic immature behavior "

Yea i’m ok, it’s not upset me. It’s just annoyed me haha. Ive been in the swinging scene a while now and i’m thick skinned.

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

That's bloody awful, hope your Ok, just ignore them and how would that 'certain' person know anything about you any way!! pathetic immature behavior

Yea i’m ok, it’s not upset me. It’s just annoyed me haha. Ive been in the swinging scene a while now and i’m thick skinned. "

Glad your thick skinned hun trust me there are a lot of drama jealous wemon and men on here x

By *_BelleRose_xCouple
over a year ago

worcester

"

That’s awful ! Don’t take no notice lovely, honestly I don’t know why people are like that , can probably bet it was someone u didn’t meet - some are proper ride and scornful ! Keep smiling and fabbing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Archie here, if they say you have a bad reputation. Your the kind of lady I'd like to meet.

Ignore the haters.

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

That’s awful ! Don’t take no notice lovely, honestly I don’t know why people are like that , can probably bet it was someone u didn’t meet - some are proper ride and scornful ! Keep smiling and fabbing "

Thankyou beautiful x

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Archie here, if they say you have a bad reputation. Your the kind of lady I'd like to meet.

Ignore the haters. "

hehe thanku

over a year ago

Unreal tell them to jog on I find it rude even to mention it clearly a twat.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

anyone that knows you knows that wont be true... people like to play games. I've had a few weird messages this week.. different topic but weird. Just ignore it. The chances are no one said anything...and it's the person that messaged

By *heMightySpud69Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

The fact that they won't tell you mean's they're more than likely on the wind up. Or their mate got turned down by you at some point.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The fact that they won't tell you mean's they're more than likely on the wind up. Or their mate got turned down by you at some point."
this is so often the case....

By *heMightySpud69Man
over a year ago

Milton keynes

"The fact that they won't tell you mean's they're more than likely on the wind up. Or their mate got turned down by you at some point. this is so often the case...."

Afraid so. A lot of people on here need much thicker skin! Literally no way for a man to avoid rejection, gotta get on with it

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

"

Have you heard the word about the bird?

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

anyone that knows you knows that wont be true... people like to play games. I've had a few weird messages this week.. different topic but weird. Just ignore it. The chances are no one said anything...and it's the person that messaged "

Thanks hunni, can’t wait see u all again x

over a year ago

Some chances will send you a outlandish bullshit message just to get a convo started so as others have said just block them and move on.

You are on fab for YOU not them or me or the Pope so just do you and enjoy your adventure!!!

Best of luck op.

T

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Some chances will send you a outlandish bullshit message just to get a convo started so as others have said just block them and move on.

You are on fab for YOU not them or me or the Pope so just do you and enjoy your adventure!!!

Best of luck op.

T"

Thanku

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Unfortunately there are people in life and on Fab who aren't very nice. Verifications can say a lot about someone, and your veris say you're lovely.

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

Brum

Could it be that the person that messaged you wanted to get your attention made up the statement

Just thinking outside the box

By *oxy lady40Woman
over a year ago

bridgwater

I had these kind of messages before , unfortunately some people will play there games to get you to respond, block and move on xx

By *ammy4funMan
over a year ago

wantage

I had a similar scenario where I was talking on mmsg to a couple, because I apparently had been a YAWN they then tell me they have put me on a one to avoid list for cpls. Some people will be weird and so just move on, thatsxwhat I did xx

By *ose and her beastCouple
over a year ago

Watford

I sense a green eyed monster

By *eau and ArrowCouple
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Something very wrong with some people. I received a message about a single female on here a couple of years ago telling me that she was many things (none of which complimentary)

Well I just so happen to be in love with her now and living happily together so they can do one.x

Just remember OP the person talking about you is probably very jealous

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

All sounds very playground

over a year ago

A bad reputation? On here that is a bonus, lol, when she was good she was very, very good and when she was bad she was GREAT. Just ban the idiot who is saying this,

"

over a year ago

Shame we as a collective can't block n report for you.

Chin up...

Stay strong sista

over a year ago

I was rampant when I first joined but a few local ladies didn't like it, so used to tell men (even ones that hadn't messaged them) that they wouldn't meet them because they had met me, because meeting me meant they had no standards because I would fuck anybody... I would fuck anybody that I fancied enough, why the fuck shouldn't I? Some they were actually hoping to get to play with... One girl (women don't behave this way) used to put up shitty statuses about me too but it used to upset my friends more than me but it got to the point where I reported that one... And again when her account was suspended she started to do the same on her couples account... That ended when that was also reported... I really couldn't care less what someone I don't know at all, says about me but that kind of crap is just unnecessary and needs to be called out eventually

over a year ago

My friends, that she had messaged all told me, or I wouldn't have had a clue about those

over a year ago

Sorry... Half asleep... I wouldn't worry too much, those that believe the shite ain't worth your time,along with those telling it... Try not to worry and have a bloody blast... Those kinda people hate being ignored

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Thankyou everyone for ur kind comments x

over a year ago

Well you've been on our hotlist for a while, its only the fact hubby has a beard which your profile says you don't like that stopped me messaging you

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Well you've been on our hotlist for a while, its only the fact hubby has a beard which your profile says you don't like that stopped me messaging you "

Aww thanks. i dnt mind a little facial hair but not full on beards that u can plait lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ignore such guff and continue to be a decent person. If they self-filter away from you, they're saving you from wasting energy

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"I had these kind of messages before , unfortunately some people will play there games to get you to respond, block and move on xx"

Sometimes this. Of course there's always gonna be bitching ect on fab as there is anywhere, but sometimes it's just someone making up stories in order to get a reply from you, so maybe nothing bad has been said a tall .

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

I had this recently.. but they screenshot my pics and made them in to memes and posted into a kik group!!

Yes blocked and reported got a crime number also but unfortunately fab did nothing but counter block!!

Try to think like you’re obviously better then them if they hsve to bad mouth you!

My indox is open if you ever want to rant again xx

over a year ago

Sounds like someone jealous who is making stuff up about you. Ignore/block.

By *hesblokeMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Thankyou everyone for ur kind comments x"

Bloody horrible of em. If someone's got issues with someone they should bring it up with them and if it can't be reconciled leave it. Telling others stuff like that sounds like primary school.

over a year ago

Just about every woman I know has had this at some point on here including myself, whoever makes that crap up are just sad pathetic assholes who love to cause trouble just ignore it

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"

Can't beat a good rant. Never apologies for one. I'm afraid I frequently do and am a little rude hijacking others threads,which I do apologise for. However before anyone judges,as op says. Come and get to know me. I'm a nice person too.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"

Lots of men on here would love to fuck you ,so don't worry about it .

over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Thanku everyone.

Ladies it’s nice to know i’m not alone on this, so thanku for ur kind words x

Post new Message to Thread