Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I think I’d like a relationship but don’t want to give up my swinging lifestyle. I’d love to swing as part of a couple again. The big question is where do you start to look for someone? Most of the guys on here are looking for one offs or regular FWB but I want a bit more than that. Any advice gratefully received x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvy N TeaseCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

We found each other on here, now happily married and still swinging.

over a year ago

"We found each other on here, now happily married and still swinging. "

So there is hope out there

By *urvy N TeaseCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

There is hope, just dont go search g for it though, we didn't. We just arranged a meet, really clicked and became a couple. Hope you find what/who you are looking for xx

over a year ago

"There is hope, just dont go search g for it though, we didn't. We just arranged a meet, really clicked and became a couple. Hope you find what/who you are looking for xx"

Thanks for the advice xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No different to anyone who wants a relationship with a shared interest....if you want to meet someone into to fitness, you could meet someone at the gym or you could date outside the gym and see if they would go.

No one way of doing it, success will be based on being open minded to different people, seeking how well you suit each other and where there's compromise. Even if you meet on fab,your swinging in the way you always have may not work for you as a couple.

You'll hear in this forum examples of people who've met in swinging and in vanilla life, there isn't a right answer. So do both and see how it works out

Good luck in your search

Tabitha x

over a year ago

"No different to anyone who wants a relationship with a shared interest....if you want to meet someone into to fitness, you could meet someone at the gym or you could date outside the gym and see if they would go.

No one way of doing it, success will be based on being open minded to different people, seeking how well you suit each other and where there's compromise. Even if you meet on fab,your swinging in the way you always have may not work for you as a couple.

You'll hear in this forum examples of people who've met in swinging and in vanilla life, there isn't a right answer. So do both and see how it works out

Good luck in your search

Tabitha x"

Thank you xx

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

The problem as a male who might be looking for more, the bad experiences woman have on here seem to result in women thinking you're just after a fuck. I would love to find something more, it is very difficult as I don't have the looks or be able find a woman that wants the same.

over a year ago

"So I think I’d like a relationship but don’t want to give up my swinging lifestyle. I’d love to swing as part of a couple again. The big question is where do you start to look for someone? Most of the guys on here are looking for one offs or regular FWB but I want a bit more than that. Any advice gratefully received x"

State on your profile what you are looking for. There will be guys looking for similar. In fact, I am 100% certain there will be guys looking for a woman who wants to carry on swinging. For a lot of guys, you are a fantasy woman. A single woman who wants a regular but wants to carry on swinging.

You just had to get rid of the fantasists, liars, cheaters, etc.

By *rpheusovidCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

This is a tricky one. Not everyone is into swinging at the same tempo. Work out how important your lifestyle is to you. If it's something you couldn't compromise on losing, you may be better off looking for a like-minded partner within the community. Persuading someone to explore their sexuality beyond what they may find acceptable (whether it's dialling it forward or back) often results in someone feeling compromised. There are so many varied and lovely people here probably looking for the same thing you are. They may not know it yet. Seek and you shall find. Good luck.

V xxx

over a year ago

We found each other on here but neither of us were looking for anything serious it just happened naturally with meeting and talking x

over a year ago

"So I think I’d like a relationship but don’t want to give up my swinging lifestyle. I’d love to swing as part of a couple again. The big question is where do you start to look for someone? Most of the guys on here are looking for one offs or regular FWB but I want a bit more than that. Any advice gratefully received x"
I recall that someone recently posted a thread on here suggesting a section precisely for fabbers looking to get into a more serious relationship. It had the usual withering negatives about this being a swingers site but I suspect that fab will eventually offer this service.

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"...I recall that someone recently posted a thread on here suggesting a section precisely for fabbers looking to get into a more serious relationship. It had the usual withering negatives about this being a swingers site but I suspect that fab will eventually offer this service."

Why would Fab need to?

If people are going to get serious it will happen anyway through the existing site facilities, assuming that they start communicating with each other at some point.

Nothing stopping anyone stating on their profile what their long term aim is unless, of course, they want to keep their options open and their cards close to their chest.

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to find a single cuckold guy as that way he may well encourage you to play with other people and keep himself as being exclusive to yourself.

Most single guys would love to find a fwb as it can open up so many more opportunities for them to meet others couples and go to private party's but as a single guy this is limeted.

If your looking for more then I'm sure you would end up feeling used for there bennifit.

Eather way how ever you meet a potenshal partner it's vital that you are onnest and upfront with them right from the start other wise people can get hurt and Leeds to a toxic relationship. Good luck. Clive. X

over a year ago

We are constantly told that women here have the pick of them so it shouldn't be too difficult right? When you meet a guy you tell him that's what you want and that's how it is and it's done.. That's how it is for me anyway hun and I'm not even a 'real' woman

over a year ago

"The problem as a male who might be looking for more, the bad experiences woman have on here seem to result in women thinking you're just after a fuck. I would love to find something more, it is very difficult as I don't have the looks or be able find a woman that wants the same."

Don’t put yourself down like that. Everyone is beautiful in their own way x

over a year ago

Clubs when they reopen

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

"The problem as a male who might be looking for more, the bad experiences woman have on here seem to result in women thinking you're just after a fuck. I would love to find something more, it is very difficult as I don't have the looks or be able find a woman that wants the same."

I can’t comment on your face as you have no visible face pic on your profile but you definitely have a gorgeous body. I wish you lived closer to me

over a year ago

Good luck, hoping for same.

Better luck in clubs maybe...?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I personally prefer to meet people in person rather than over the internet, so I go to clubs and chat to people and just enjoy being in the atmosphere

If you're looking for somebody from the scene, then being around like minded people is likely to increase your chance of finding somebody to build a mutually enjoyable relationship with (whatever that relationship might mean to you both).

I was chatting to one of my friends from here today, and was delighted to learn that she has met somebody from the site, they share a lot of the same interests and feel like they will be able to make a go of things together.

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"We found each other on here but neither of us were looking for anything serious it just happened naturally with meeting and talking x"

Fell into bed and then fell in love. Been there done that. If you meet swinging it saves any awkward questions later anyway? I've met a few where it's worked out and just saw another couple of examples here. There's hope for us all out there somewhere? As another poster pointed out. Don't push for it and hopefully it'll just happen when the time is right?(stars align ,etc?)

As many have said.

Best of luck

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Something I would like but I am beginning to realise there little chance

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Lots of great input.. Hope you find what you are looking for...

over a year ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate you all taking the time to reply xx

over a year ago

I use to swing with my late wife, then she died,and when you get to age and happy in your own skin.. Your a swinger and its what turns you on.. So from day one be open with who ever you want to settle down with.. and tell them what you don't want out of a relationship but more importantly what you do want.. I have now remarried now and happy swinging.. and my wife loves the lifestyle x Be honest from start its the best way.. Good luck

By *nkedMilfWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

As others have said it does and can happen, I've 'dated' 3 guys I've met from here, 2 of which didn't work out (we had different ideas on relationships and swinging)....just keep the faith and what you're looking for will find you x

over a year ago

This is the dream it's so hard to find I wouldnt mind being with a cuck that shares me occasionally or with a partner and we swing together

over a year ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one on here wishing for the impossible!

I'd love to find a relationship where I was with a like minded individual

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

stockport

We're another couple who met on here and are now married

1st social the now wife said , sorry your not for me

And trust me , I've seen her say that to guys at socials and I feel their pain

But she did rewrite my profile , then deleted all the usual single guy pics

Next thing you know , she's thinking maybe I give him a chance

Now happily married and still enjoying the lifestyle

over a year ago

"So I think I’d like a relationship but don’t want to give up my swinging lifestyle. I’d love to swing as part of a couple again. The big question is where do you start to look for someone? Most of the guys on here are looking for one offs or regular FWB but I want a bit more than that. Any advice gratefully received x

This is the dream it's so hard to find I wouldnt mind being with a cuck that shares me occasionally or with a partner and we swing together "

No idea where you could find a guy willing to help with that

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Well you know the saying...

"You'll have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince"...?

Well when I was single, I enjoyed kissing loads of tadpoles (one night stands), some of them turned out to be good friends (frogs)... And one of them turned out to be my Prince! Yay! (I love you bébé).

Good luck OP! I hope your Prince is everything you hoped for!

over a year ago

You always find love when you’re not looking for it....

over a year ago

"You always find love when you’re not looking for it...."

Totally agree ^^^

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We met on here. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, it just happened.

C

over a year ago

I love the lifestyle and the friendships on fab but I’m monogamous very much so and even before I was seeing my last bf I wasn’t playing on here for a long time

I left fab because he really couldn’t get his head around the site and was struggling with insecurity low and behold he was the one who ended up cheating ! Story of my life lol

Meeting someone on fab for me I’ve also been there done that married him shame though he should have mentioned when we started dating he wanted to continue playing around !!

I know I have major issues when it comes to trust so I know for me a swinging relationship is a Nono but I have so many friends who love it and their relationships are thriving

Personally I don’t go looking to meet anyone long term I just enjoy the here and now and take what life throws at me lol usually crap but hey pick myself up dust myself off and carry on xx

Once places start opening up you should think about organising a speed dating social or similar

over a year ago

It’s kind of a luck thing. I don’t think fab is somewhere to look for a relationship. But who knows? We were swingers that found each other. And here we are 5 years later. So it can work. Like most things is about communicating and being honest about what you want. It took us a while to be on the same page. Good luck op

J

By *_yeahPartiesCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"We met on here. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, it just happened.

C"

Same here

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

To be fair when we met on here both of us weren't looking for a relationship. By the end of our first meet it was clear we'd accidentally found something more. So it is possible on here, even if one or both of your weren't exactly looking for it.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"We found each other on here, now happily married and still swinging. "

same here

over a year ago

I think you should just be clear on your profile that you’re open to more and then go from there. I think it would be useful for Fab to add ‘dating’ or ‘relationship’ to the interests section so folk could search using that.

over a year ago

"I think you should just be clear on your profile that you’re open to more and then go from there. I think it would be useful for Fab to add ‘dating’ or ‘relationship’ to the interests section so folk could search using that. "

What a great idea x

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

We met on a vanilla dating site and after only a short while I set up our profile.

This was due to my man being totally open and onnest about his past and what he enjoys and then curiosity got the better of me. He was on the site as a single guy in the past so knows the score.

Found that I love dressing up sexy and going to clubs just as much as my man does so a match made in heaven. It helps that we both trust each other totally and my man loves to see me having fun with other guys.

over a year ago

"We met on a vanilla dating site and after only a short while I set up our profile.

This was due to my man being totally open and onnest about his past and what he enjoys and then curiosity got the better of me. He was on the site as a single guy in the past so knows the score.

Found that I love dressing up sexy and going to clubs just as much as my man does so a match made in heaven. It helps that we both trust each other totally and my man loves to see me having fun with other guys. "

Lucky you. And great pics by the way xx

By *uy4swingingMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I am looking for a swinging LTR too. Still hoping it will happen

over a year ago

Just have to let things progress naturally, and don’t be sucked in by the 1st guy who promises you the world, also try and make sure he’s genuinely single.

I meet a guy 12 years ago just for sex and haven’t got rid of him yet lol.

We don’t swing/dog anymore (due to poor health) but he’s happy for me to carry on, and in 2017 I meet a guy and we now swing together.

over a year ago

Well we both first met at a swinger club so it can happen Op

Mr Furvert would like to say that Prehaps the majority of men on the site are not really "lifestyle swingers" at all and more "looking for a bit of fun" and the amount of men looking for away play on here is sadly shocking.

As others have said clubs are a good place to look for the more genuine crop of us swingers and it's better to meet people in person, also consider socials.

You don't want to come across as intimidating or possibly pushy for the relationship factor as more than often the singles here are probably on the second time around so to speak so some might still have a bad taste in their mouth.

Life ravages us all in mind and body.

Be open about considering dating /relationship but most importantly just get yourself out there have fun and be yourself because you often find that little something when you are not looking for it

By *usty KnightMan
over a year ago

Istanbul

Swing clubs , when they reopen , Lucky to have met some lovely people , who have found partners or buddies , where it’s goes beyond the carnal desires. Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread