Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys - we're new to this as a couple and people keep mentioning fakes .... How do u spot the fakes and anyone got any advice? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Difficult as everyone has a difference of opinion on what they deem a fake i.e. I was deemed a fake and a timewaster by a guy I was exchanging texts with because I dared spend Sunday with my kids instead of meeting him cos he was horny

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hi Guys welcome to Fab and swinging! Hope you find as much fun and enjoy it as much as us ! Xxx

Like all things on the Internet you will always come across those that are claiming to be something they are not. On here there are lots! But the genuine people are worth the wait and perseverance!

Just go with your instincts and apply a liberal dose of common sense.

The way someone communicates or if they do at all, the details on their profile or lack of.

How happy are they to prove they are genuine via webcam or mobile. Are they photo verified?

Assume any picture or video you upload to the Internet becomes public property and you won't go far wrong.

Above all trust your instincts.

over a year ago

what you looking for girls/guys/couples?

if couples or girls then probs best to have a female to female chat on the phone after a meet is looking like its on the cards - this will cut out fake couple profiles where its just a guy or a guy organising stuff for his mrs who dont know about it yet!

look for stuff to back them up,

fakes probs dont have verifications, or have suspicious looking verifications, probs dont have photos or have other peoples photos, so look for verifications, click through see what profiles have verified them and see if you can spot trends

some peoples verifications might just be pure fuck re_iews, if you want genuine good people for sexy fun then look for ones where people are saying good things about them, where they come accross as more than just a fuck but someone thats made friends along the way

more verifications shows they have met more too,

look for profile age - longer they on the site without verificiations or a while since they last met, well they are more likely to mess you around or be more elusive to meet than someone whos got a few good ones at regular intervals

the longer your on here the more you learn to spot the bullshit lol

all down to your selection process, they are all types on here and if u not getting what you want dont blame other people, but change your selection process and criteria of who you talk to/

use message filters also to block unwanted contact also from various types of people on the site

over a year ago

We are fake. Someone told us so on this forum only yesterday and people who post on this forum know everything!

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"We are fake. Someone told us so on this forum only yesterday and people who post on this forum know everything! "

Yep checked your profile and you are definately fake

over a year ago

we assume everyone is fake until proved otherwise

over a year ago

Thanks guys for the responses x were looking for couples really but just looking for someone none pushy / friendly.

The advice is good thanks will defo try some of those things just can't believ there are fakes who waste people's times like that x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what will you be wearing

what will we do when I get there

2 classics, obviously not all the time but more often than not......

over a year ago

What asked immediately?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

The profile are often but not always a give-away, but there is definately a pattern..

One line intros, long friends list, no verifications (as opposed to keeping them private..even though they might not have any anyway), only been on five minutes..no site support

Permanately 'broken' cams..

Can sometimes show a fake, but not always.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Single guys tend to get a raw deal but at least they are on here as single and not pretending to be a couple! mind you 'good' single guys are hard to come by, we tend to stay with a few select ones that we know to be genuine.

I would advise going to a social in your local area as a start off. that's what we done and we haven't looked back since. either that or Chams....no faking it there when we are all shagging on the big round bed...lol

by the way my name is Dan and i have a 12 inch cock, body of an adonis, can shag all night....pmsl

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 09/08/12 08:52:50]

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Watch out for single guys who have only one verification from ages ago written by another single guy who lives a long way away...

Don't be shy to ask them to show you hidden veris - they can he added and taken off quickly.

As others have said cam or call. With cam get them to do something: wave, touch their nose etc.

I sometimes ask newbies to get their pics verified. It shows willing as well as that they are the.one.in the pics.

I also meet.for coffee first. Somewhere easy to get to. That way not too much effort is wasted.if they don't show, have dodgy hygiene, have lied on their profile, have used.fake or out of date pics or if we simply don't click.

And if you meet someone who is pleasant and polite then be.happy to verify even if you don't play - the good ones need all the genuine help they can get!

Have fun.

over a year ago

"look for profile age - longer they on the site without verificiations or a while since they last met, well they are more likely to mess you around or be more elusive to meet than someone whos got a few good ones at regular intervals"

Not necessarily. It's harder for single guys to get meets on here so there's generally going to be big gaps since the last meet. I never pull out on an arranged meet. Can't speak for the ones that do though.

over a year ago

I wouldn't trust any verification unless it has come from another well verified person.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

'My friend told me about this place'...I assume that someone is fake whenever I see that. I'm sure that for some people it's true, but if I see it I just think 'sure they did!' I mean why would you even type it?

over a year ago

I must be unique or unable to recognise fakes, but I have never ever come across one

over a year ago

"we assume everyone is fake until proved otherwise "

Yep. Best way.

Post new Message to Thread