Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Young couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, we never seem to get messages from couples round our age, or even really get them looking at our profile! Is there something we are doing wrong? We seem to attract older couples a fair bit but this isn't really my thing (I like younger guys). Any advice would be good!

Liz

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because your profile is a list of do's and dont's and says nothing about the two of you, what you are like as people, what your interests are ie parties, clubs etc.

As for the post, set your filters so that only the age group you are interested in can view and message you

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah I see your point, I rewrote it like that recently as it seemed no one was taking any notice of what we were saying and I got bored of telling people to piss off

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Yeah I see your point, I rewrote it like that recently as it seemed no one was taking any notice of what we were saying and I got bored of telling people to piss off "

we are oldddddddddd lol,but a lot of couples on here are,we wish we had started swinging at your age,enjoyyyyyyyyyyy.

over a year ago

"Yeah I see your point, I rewrote it like that recently as it seemed no one was taking any notice of what we were saying and I got bored of telling people to piss off "

does get to you in the end but the filters are great though they won't block anyone you have already exchanged messages with, just block them as some forget

over a year ago

By the way, if you want to check whether you have exchanged messages with someone, click on their profile, on the left hand side, right at the bottom, if will either have nothing there or say something like 'they sent you a message 6 minutes ago' and will also say if you have messaged them, this is also the spot where it says 'you are friends '

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Some of the best and nicest meets we have had, have been with older couples.

Post new Message to Thread