Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Clubs around Blackpool area

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

New to the area, back on here after a long break and finding it very quiet found clubs where the place to be before. any advice on where to go when we climb out of this lock down and start normal day to day life again. Thank I’m advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Club SX baby love it!

over a year ago

Yes try paradise swingers hotel hotel in Blackpool it’s not a club as such and you have to book but well worth a try

over a year ago

"Yes try paradise swingers hotel hotel in Blackpool it’s not a club as such and you have to book but well worth a try"

I recommend paradise to. I booked to go back again just when lockdown started and was going to go to club SX as well. Gutted it didn't work out. Can't wait to go back

over a year ago

Awsome thank you will keep my eye out nervous to go again after so long but looking forward to it

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

There are two clubs & at least two swinger hotels in Blackpool.

Club Play(was SX) & Infusions

+ Paradise Hotel & Stay and Play

over a year ago

Thank you I’ll be sure to visit when things get back to normal

By *ucknfucknwCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Infusion in the town centre is fantastic and caters for everyone and even has a heated swimming pool

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Club SX baby love it! "

It’s club play now

And I second that.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Infusion in the town centre is fantastic and caters for everyone and even has a heated swimming pool "

Been twice and never seen the pool heated lol

over a year ago

"Infusion in the town centre is fantastic and caters for everyone and even has a heated swimming pool

Been twice and never seen the pool heated lol"

I've been five times just over three years ago and it was never heated. There's a lovely hot tub in the corner and a sauna too which was lovely x

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Infusion in the town centre is fantastic and caters for everyone and even has a heated swimming pool

I've been five times just over three years ago and it was never heated. There's a lovely hot tub in the corner and a sauna too which was lovely x"

Last time I went, it was empty apart from 5 guys (including me) so I spent most of the day in the hottub haha

over a year ago

I've been five times just over three years ago and it was never heated. There's a lovely hot tub in the corner and a sauna too which was lovely x

Last time I went, it was empty apart from 5 guys (including me) so I spent most of the day in the hottub haha"

It was usually quiet during the day which is why we always went Friday and Saturday night. Although we did nip in during the day on Sunday before heading back up the road x

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

Last time I went, it was empty apart from 5 guys (including me) so I spent most of the day in the hottub haha

It was usually quiet during the day which is why we always went Friday and Saturday night. Although we did nip in during the day on Sunday before heading back up the road x"

I’m sure it was a Friday day that I was there. Then they kicked everyone out for the handover to the night event. And asked if I’d like to go back in at a discount.

Felt that because of what was on offer (5 males), I didn’t feel it right to charge me to go back in! I’d already spent a fortune at the bar and there was no guarantee that the night would be any better lol so I politely declined and went to SX instead.

That’s my fav club. The staff, the regulars, always enjoyed it.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

The only place I haven’t been in ‘stay and play’ so at Infusion only once when they attempted to do a Tgirl Friday event. As I was the only Tgirl I didn’t stay too long as there were quite a few blokes following me wherever I went.

Paradise B&B very friendly, rooms are basic but it’s not why you stay. Perfect to meet others and friendly to the LGBTQI community with a decent bar. I came back from Club Play and was actively encouraged to have a drink in the bar and meet the regulars.

Club Play, my favourite club so slightly biased. Very inclusive and with a lot of regulars and newcomers in attendance. Big but not too big, so plenty of space downstairs to have a drink or even dance, meet others in a relaxing atmosphere. Upstairs where the fun is at, plenty of rooms and a public bed in case you want to be really experimenting with your fun.

By *ucknfucknwCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh dear, that's very strange, as its constantly heated and always warm.

Been twice and never seen the pool heated lol"

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Oh dear, that's very strange, as its constantly heated and always warm. "

Maybe it was off cause they place was empty and they were saving money? Lol

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

"Oh dear, that's very strange, as its constantly heated and always warm.

Maybe it was off cause they place was empty and they were saving money? Lol"

I have never found the pool cold

By *edonism3Couple
over a year ago

Lytham

We've been during the day several times and the pool was lovely and warm.

Great club, friendly barman.

over a year ago

keeping an eye on this thread. I think i will book a night in the hotel for me and the wifey. She loves a good nights fun

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Infusion is very good I love having a nude swim.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

"New to the area, back on here after a long break and finding it very quiet found clubs where the place to be before. any advice on where to go when we climb out of this lock down and start normal day to day life again. Thank I’m advance "

Club play by far my fave north west club easily

over a year ago

"New to the area, back on here after a long break and finding it very quiet found clubs where the place to be before. any advice on where to go when we climb out of this lock down and start normal day to day life again. Thank I’m advance

Club play by far my fave north west club easily "

I will keep my eye out might even see you there who knows

Post new Message to Thread