Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Couple profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

We have a few piks of Mr but there isn't much you can do with piks of men, different outfits and things,

over a year ago

"We have a few piks of Mr but there isn't much you can do with piks of men, different outfits and things, "

Yes that's true, I've seen so many with no pics at all of the man and it got me curious.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too? "

In our case the answer is that the male doesn't play and we're only looking for a straight guy. We do happily both go on cam to prove we're a real couple however.

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

We have the basics of him. We think it's mostly the male halves that enjoy taking the pictures and as stated, more veriaty in outfits and general sexiness for the ladies.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In general we feel that it's up to individuals what pictures they put up.

When we're looking to meet we won't interact with profiles where there aren't pictures that give me a good indication of what the guy's body type is. I find it insulting as a straight woman that they'd expect me to turn up to meet a man I'd never seen a photo of while my partner's seen loads of pictures of the woman and the guy has seen loads of me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have plenty of photos of the male on ours.

But no one wants to see his .

Just hers

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

"In general we feel that it's up to individuals what pictures they put up.

When we're looking to meet we won't interact with profiles where there aren't pictures that give me a good indication of what the guy's body type is. I find it insulting as a straight woman that they'd expect me to turn up to meet a man I'd never seen a photo of while my partner's seen loads of pictures of the woman and the guy has seen loads of me."

Hopefully our limited pics of him cover that aspect (that's our aim anyway) but we agree, not knowing the physical attributes of both we tend to just move on

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

"We have a few piks of Mr but there isn't much you can do with piks of men, different outfits and things,

Yes that's true, I've seen so many with no pics at all of the man and it got me curious. "

We have 5 piks of Mr and 50 of Mrs lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When we're looking to meet we won't interact with profiles where there aren't pictures that give me a good indication of what the guy's body type is. I find it insulting as a straight woman that they'd expect me to turn up to meet a man I'd never seen a photo of while my partner's seen loads of pictures of the woman and the guy has seen loads of me.

Hopefully our limited pics of him cover that aspect (that's our aim anyway) but we agree, not knowing the physical attributes of both we tend to just move on"

All I ask is that I can see a body type. You've got that covered .

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We have more pics of Mrs because

1. She looks great

2. It's what most people want to see

3. There's a lot more variety in terms of outfits available

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Our experience has also been that if there are not very many pictures of the guy or they're not very clear that he's more of a voyeur or a very reluctant participant.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

I just tend to take more photos of myself than MrT does of himself.

There are pics of him though, you just need to scroll a bit to find them

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We have a few of Will but more of myself, mainly as Will gets naffed off with my rubbish photography skills lol and I get horny having my picture taken so it normally ends in naughty fun, so no free guesses on this one

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

"We have a few of Will but more of myself, mainly as Will gets naffed off with my rubbish photography skills lol and I get horny having my picture taken so it normally ends in naughty fun, so no free guesses on this one "

Fucking hell, hardly surprising he gets horny lol, we only got passed the first 2 pics on your profile and we were done for the weekend

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I must admit that the lack of decent photos on a couple profile is one of my bug bears. I don't meet couples on this profile but do with hubby on our couples profile.

We do have more of me but there's photos of Cal too.

Lack of photos isn't a definite no but I need to be attracted to both members of a couple, so will request photos if chat is going well.

over a year ago

We have both, but admittedly it did take ages for me to get hubby on board with me taking and uploading photos of him, he’s not as much of an exhibitionist as me, clearly.

over a year ago

"I just tend to take more photos of myself than MrT does of himself.

There are pics of him though, you just need to scroll a bit to find them "

Problem with this is I can’t be bothered. Couples looking for single bi ladies are ten a penny. I just look for couples that don’t make it so hard to find pics of him too.

over a year ago

"We have more pics of Mrs because

1. She looks great

"

Men look great too.

Many people base their assumptions of what we want to see on what gets most fabs..., remember; ladies fab less pics than men.

By *arc 999Man
over a year ago

Tyrone

Well in your profile only one pic of you , but that's ok

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

We have one in a suit and 2 in fancy dress a torso pic a shower pic and full naked body shot in friends pics and a play shot together cant think of any more we can take but suggestions are always welcome as I like to take pics of hubby as well

over a year ago

We had loads of fun pics up of mr, he got slated on the forum for them and he took them of

Too many rude keyboard warriors on here it’s pretty brutal for misters in our experience

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"We had loads of fun pics up of mr, he got slated on the forum for them and he took them of

Too many rude keyboard warriors on here it’s pretty brutal for misters in our experience "

that disgusting behaviour why can't people be respectfull

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

I would scroll straight past any couple profile with no pics of Mr. In fact, there used to be a blurb on our page asking for pics of him in messages sent if none of him on their profile. However, since Red has decided to not have a pic of himself anymore, I've had to just pull my head in.

By *rientspiceCouple
over a year ago

Sanderstead

I've mentioned in a similar thread that it boils down to photographers are mostly men. When playtime starts, you don't want to disrupt the mood of the girls by asking them to take photos/vids. Most of our action photos are during the girl-girl start of play, before us men join in. The others are mostly 'overnight' parties - multiple sessions and I can take photos when on a break. If I'm lucky, missis takes photos during her rest.

Having said that, there should be clear body profile photos of both people - in our case, face pics sent privately.

over a year ago

When we're looking to meet we won't interact with profiles where there aren't pictures that give me a good indication of what the guy's body type is. I find it insulting as a straight woman that they'd expect me to turn up to meet a man I'd never seen a photo of while my partner's seen loads of pictures of the woman and the guy has seen loads of me."

Yes this is how I feel, I'd at least likt to see some pics.

over a year ago

1. She looks great

"

Theres still some of you so that's great.

over a year ago

"We had loads of fun pics up of mr, he got slated on the forum for them and he took them of

Too many rude keyboard warriors on here it’s pretty brutal for misters in our experience "

Oh no that's awful.

over a year ago

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too? "

We try to have a good mix of photos of us both and do like the same on other's profiles too. Definitely going to add some photos of us together when we next get out to play

over a year ago

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too?

We try to have a good mix of photos of us both and do like the same on other's profiles too. Definitely going to add some photos of us together when we next get out to play "

You've both got some great pics.

over a year ago

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too?

We try to have a good mix of photos of us both and do like the same on other's profiles too. Definitely going to add some photos of us together when we next get out to play

You've both got some great pics. "

Thanks. We love taking them and particularly love browsing through them and deciding which ones to keep and post. Many don’t make the edit of course but the selecting is very sexy and fun

over a year ago

We try to make both fairly evenly displayed.

People mainly seem to want to see female photos as these are the ones that get fab's or fucked the most lol.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Sounds like a close escape..

over a year ago

We both enjoy taking photos. Excites both of us knowing people like what they see. You need to see everything on the menu lol

over a year ago

"We have a few of Will but more of myself, mainly as Will gets naffed off with my rubbish photography skills lol and I get horny having my picture taken so it normally ends in naughty fun, so no free guesses on this one "

Yes my photography skills aren't the best either.

over a year ago

You've both got some great pics.

Thanks. We love taking them and particularly love browsing through them and deciding which ones to keep and post. Many don’t make the edit of course but the selecting is very sexy and fun "

I enjoy this part too, its great looking through the photos.

over a year ago

"We both enjoy taking photos. Excites both of us knowing people like what they see. You need to see everything on the menu lol"

Yes definitely, I've had coupes message and it puts me off I can't see the male, as the woman of the couple I'd like to see at least a bit more than a dick pic. I wasn't sure if it was just me.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Only Mrs plays so it makes sense to us. I will be present so I so send a face pic but I don't think they really care whether I did that or not.

over a year ago

"We both enjoy taking photos. Excites both of us knowing people like what they see. You need to see everything on the menu lol"

You guys have some fab photos

over a year ago

"Only Mrs plays so it makes sense to us. I will be present so I so send a face pic but I don't think they really care whether I did that or not."

Yes that makes sense if it's just one of you playing.

over a year ago

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men ...? "

Sometimes that's a tipoff that it's the guy who's responsible for the profile and is trying to arrange something he wants that the wife probably knows nothing about.

over a year ago

Gotta see both , only fair I say

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We have a mix on ours.

It really frustrates us that when we have a couple chatting to us, we have no idea what the guy looks like, until a pic is sent, which can lead to a bit of a surprise!

By *enuinecpl101Couple
over a year ago

Co armagh

Yes same we try keep a mix of both but definitely a greater influx of males messaging xx

over a year ago

Unfortunately for everyone my face is on our profile ;-

over a year ago

We don't understand why most couples profiles have all pictures of the female, don't get me wrong, love the female form but come on guys get involved!

over a year ago

There's a few of us both...but loads of me just because I'm a daft bint with an exhibitionist streak & an incurable lingerie addiction

Tee x

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

For us, it's because I (Mrs.) was the one leading things. I enjoy a committed relationship but always crave sex with women too. So, plenty of of me because an encounter will be led by me.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We like to have a few of both of us. When a profile doesn't have any pictures of the the male half its a bit of a barrier to us. Sometimes means the difference between us sending a message/wink or not.

over a year ago

God, please at least a recent torso shot of Mr Sexypants. We are fed up of having to ask, in fact have been blocked for doing so.

We are a couple so we show a couple. Plus, as Mrs B is straight and any bloke we meet presumably would like to fuck her, she wants to see what they look like as well.

Rant over - going back to perving.....

over a year ago

"We have a mix on ours.

It really frustrates us that when we have a couple chatting to us, we have no idea what the guy looks like, until a pic is sent, which can lead to a bit of a surprise!"

Yes me too it can be a suprise, I just don't respond now if I can't see both.

Just looked at your pics there amazing.

over a year ago

"There's a few of us both...but loads of me just because I'm a daft bint with an exhibitionist streak & an incurable lingerie addiction

Tee x"

Your profile pic is fab!

over a year ago

"We like to have a few of both of us. When a profile doesn't have any pictures of the the male half its a bit of a barrier to us. Sometimes means the difference between us sending a message/wink or not."

Yes this is the same for me, as much as I love a woman's body I do like to see the man too, there has to be some attraction for me.

over a year ago

"God, please at least a recent torso shot of Mr Sexypants. We are fed up of having to ask, in fact have been blocked for doing so.

We are a couple so we show a couple. Plus, as Mrs B is straight and any bloke we meet presumably would like to fuck her, she wants to see what they look like as well.

Rant over - going back to perving....."

Haha this is exactly what I think, I want to see the man I'm expected to be with. You guys have some fab pics.

By *ueenie555Couple
over a year ago

Alfreton

Not surprisingly, J gets pretty much all of the viewing/perving attention that comes out way.

We could put ten times the pics of R on our profile, and she'd still be the one that folk want to view, fab and grab.

By *aughty but nice2020Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Perhaps another reason why is that when you first join Fab,you put pictures of both on & when the Mrs receives a lot more Fabbed pictures,you subconsciously think that’s what most people want to see!! Perhaps Fab could organise a MALE ONLY DAY,to post pictures once a month?

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

We have both, think it's only fair although... it's normally me taking pics so generally have more of the good lady and as so rightly said... it's the pics of K that always get fabbed so i can see why some couples would just have the woman up.

We definitely prefer both though!

Still to meet a couple but at least when looking we can get a better idea, even though we're still waiting

over a year ago

I don't understand why men don't seem to want to show of their bodies, if they post pics usually multiple dick pics, is that all they have to offer?

By *ricoupleCouple
over a year ago

Derby

It is one of our bugbears of couples profiles without any male pictures. We’re looking for couples so need to see both parties, not interested in dick pictures we want to see pictures of both with body shots. Our pictures show both of us and are the type of pictures we would like to see of other couples

over a year ago

Same here I reckon...need to get on the case and get him posing for the camera more

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

We specifically wanted to make sure both of us were included in the pic side of the profile - we're both active on here and active in play, so it seemed a no brainer.

C x

over a year ago

Exeter

1. She looks great

You're right. We'll just need to come up with something a bit more incentive for him.

Men look great too.

Many people base their assumptions of what we want to see on what gets most fabs..., remember; ladies fab less pics than men.

"

over a year ago

Exeter

Not sure why it's just copied the quote.

We'll have to come up with something inventive for him.

over a year ago

"Perhaps another reason why is that when you first join Fab,you put pictures of both on & when the Mrs receives a lot more Fabbed pictures,you subconsciously think that’s what most people want to see!! Perhaps Fab could organise a MALE ONLY DAY,to post pictures once a month?"

Great idea

over a year ago

"I don't understand why men don't seem to want to show of their bodies, if they post pics usually multiple dick pics, is that all they have to offer? "

This is what I struggle with looking at photos,yes I love a dick but seeing that isn't going to make me want to jump on it, it's more the person, physique, face for me

over a year ago

"It is one of our bugbears of couples profiles without any male pictures. We’re looking for couples so need to see both parties, not interested in dick pictures we want to see pictures of both with body shots. Our pictures show both of us and are the type of pictures we would like to see of other couples "

You've a great mix of photos

over a year ago

"Same here I reckon...need to get on the case and get him posing for the camera more "

Yes a fun night with the camera is always great

over a year ago

"Not sure why it's just copied the quote.

We'll have to come up with something inventive for him."

You've some great pics of you both

over a year ago

Because hubby doesn't want to he has one pic he said why would you need anymore! Thinks I'm more appealing. We have more on our friends

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We have basic body pics in friends area and will share pics once we get contact and feel comfortable (usually early on).

But the ladies are the trump cards.

over a year ago

"Because hubby doesn't want to he has one pic he said why would you need anymore! Thinks I'm more appealing. We have more on our friends"

Why would I need anymore? Because I’m attracted to the man first and the lady second and a cock pic doesn’t interest me.

over a year ago

"We have a few piks of Mr but there isn't much you can do with piks of men, different outfits and things, "
this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/01/21 14:48:10]

over a year ago

"Because hubby doesn't want to he has one pic he said why would you need anymore! Thinks I'm more appealing. We have more on our friends

Why would I need anymore? Because I’m attracted to the man first and the lady second and a cock pic doesn’t interest me. "

Well I said that to him and his reply was if you don't find my wife attractive to play with then no point as he wouldn't play alone

over a year ago

"Because hubby doesn't want to he has one pic he said why would you need anymore! Thinks I'm more appealing. We have more on our friends

Why would I need anymore? Because I’m attracted to the man first and the lady second and a cock pic doesn’t interest me.

Well I said that to him and his reply was if you don't find my wife attractive to play with then no point as he wouldn't play alone "

I see the wife as a bonus to the main attraction. If I don’t fancy him it doesn’t matter how hot she is.

By *arbarianzCouple
over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

To be fair, this was the biggest complaint our profile had was no pics of T. we have rectified it recently, but the people in here make a good point, it's hard to make a cock/balls look good, or even a dude in general.. Lingerie, sexy clothing etc, women are SO much better at this shit. they LOOK better. you should SEE the shit hidden in our friends only! It's enough to make a grown man cry!

But yes, for us, other than a cursory 'Yep, no Swastikas!' we don't really mind. dadbods, bigger, smaller... whatever. the only negative is TOO many pics, esp if there is more than one 'ab shot' we auto delete xD

over a year ago

No I'm the same love looking at the physique or a cheeky smile x

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Dave always says he looks better with his clothes on (& ideally a mask too) but we have a couple of him - just to prove his point!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We do have about ten of Mr on our profile although this thread has made us look and realise it has been a while since we last posted a male photo. That will be rectified this weekend, now there is a challenge.

over a year ago

"We have plenty of photos of the male on ours.

Just hers "

Thats the problem. We send pics of me if requested. But mostly they want pics of jenny which she gets narked about then as its to onesided.

over a year ago

"We have plenty of photos of the male on ours.

Just hers

Thats the problem. We send pics of me if requested. But mostly they want pics of jenny which she gets narked about then as its to onesided. "

Yes I feel its a bit one sided, I like as many pics of him or us as I do of me.

over a year ago

Plenty on ours

over a year ago

And you have one of the best picture sets I’ve seen on this site that’s for sure.

TLT

By *icky and MandyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

1. She looks great

"

. &.

By *elightful 2Couple
over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We have none as hubby has no interest of playing with another female which is 100% his choice.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"We have a few of Will but more of myself, mainly as Will gets naffed off with my rubbish photography skills lol and I get horny having my picture taken so it normally ends in naughty fun, so no free guesses on this one

And you have one of the best picture sets I’ve seen on this site that’s for sure.

TLT"

Thank you for your compliment, it’s nice of you to say, I enjoyed looking at yours

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We have plenty of the Mr on our profile. However, each to their own and as the dynamics of swinging are so diverse, some don’t feel the need to show photos of both people. As we like to play with other couples we like there to be an attraction for all. Therefore, we show photos of us both as no one wants to have to take one for the team..

By *eandshe123Couple
over a year ago

Ashby

After reading this we thought it best to upload one of Mr, although being just the one does seem a little token at the minute! X

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

We haven't got a pic of Mr on public profile as his tattoos are too big and unique. Got loads of photos in private though.

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm just not pretty enough, although the ones of me do keep getting fabbed by straight men so maybe we should add more

Mr H.

over a year ago

"We both enjoy taking photos. Excites both of us knowing people like what they see. You need to see everything on the menu lol

You guys have some fab photos "

Yours look amazing.

over a year ago

"There's a few of us both...but loads of me just because I'm a daft bint with an exhibitionist streak & an incurable lingerie addiction

Tee x

Your profile pic is fab! "

Aw thanks....as is yours! x

over a year ago

1. She looks great

"

Pretty much this really... I mean I'm biased but I think J is hotter

over a year ago

"We both enjoy taking photos. Excites both of us knowing people like what they see. You need to see everything on the menu lol

You guys have some fab photos

Yours look amazing. "

Thank you

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

Having been inspired by this thread think we will update our pictures this weekend

over a year ago

We have a few but somehow don’t think anyone looks at them

Lots of fabs on the wife’s though so plenty of views lol

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

In all honesty people post the photos they want to post, and if it works for them that's fine. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should feel the need to justify their balance of photographs to others.

over a year ago

In all honesty people post the photos they want to post, and if it works for them that's fine. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should feel the need to justify their balance of photographs to others. "

Just a question, not asking for justification, more curiosity.

over a year ago

"Having been inspired by this thread think we will update our pictures this weekend"

Enjoy your photo shoot

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

We’ve added a few of mr on his own as it’s been mentioned before.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

In all honesty people post the photos they want to post, and if it works for them that's fine. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should feel the need to justify their balance of photographs to others.

Just a question, not asking for justification, more curiosity. "

I guessed that, but surprisingly people feel the need to justify in their replies.

over a year ago

We’ve added a few of mr on his own as it’s been mentioned before. "

You've some great photos

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

You've some great photos "

Thanks! We enjoy our photography

over a year ago

You've some great photos

Thanks! We enjoy our photography"

It shows. Stunning

over a year ago

My partner isn’t overly interested in playing with others and has a pretty sensitive job. 99% of people I speak to here or he speaks to on kik are wanting to get my attention anyway so I decided to just put pics of me up.

over a year ago

My partner isn’t overly interested in playing with others and has a pretty sensitive job. 99% of people I speak to here or he speaks to on kik are wanting to get my attention anyway so I decided to just put pics of me up. "

You've some great photos, amazing tattoos

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple
over a year ago

warwick

Balance right on us ?

By *inks_apeyCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

We try to have a balance, but let's be honest, kinks just looks better than me

over a year ago

Prefer just to have one eye catching one and any we want to share (equal amount of both privately) then we will.

I always find it insulting when people demand more pics on your profile, it’s about a connection for us and well if people don’t like the fact we don’t like to exhibit too much publicly then that’s on them!!!

over a year ago

We don't have male photos on personally, other than face pics in private etc, but I (male) enjoy watching when she meets with other people, so other than an initial face picture, I'd be guessing even as a couple, you wouldn't be interested in my other parts if I wasn't to be joining in

My thoughts on that anyway, I may be wrong haha

over a year ago

SW Scotland

You've some great photos

Thanks! We enjoy our photography"

Thanks, mrs crazytimes has all the talent for sexy pics

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I would want to play with both, any profiles without him on I would probably pass by.

By *ecks74Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

On my couples profile I will not even respond to a wink or message without pics of the male

By *penmarriage UkCouple
over a year ago

Maidenhead

That is not the case with us. Where we can we do take pics together however it seems to be the case that in 99.9% of the time the only interest shown is of my lady..

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

We just never really get round to taking many pics of Jason. He's a bit self conscious although he shouldn't be

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"That is not the case with us. Where we can we do take pics together however it seems to be the case that in 99.9% of the time the only interest shown is of my lady.."

We were slow to recognise that we have a couples profile so we should have more pictures of us and me (Rhett).

Sure, Scarlett is the sexy star but it doesn’t hurt for folks to see the man behind the hotwife. Even if it is just to see who is the one chatting on the forum

By *sjuicybbwCouple
over a year ago

louth

We only have pictures of woman but that's because we are only looking to meet with single males at the moment but if that was to change we would definitely have pictures of him too..

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

People (single straight men) seem to think that even the pics of me are of luna cant win.

Mr H.

over a year ago

We tend to avoid couple's accounts that advertise they both meet but only have pictures of one or the other.

We definitely like to see both!

By *entGent75Man
over a year ago

Dartford

In our case the answer is that the male doesn't play and we're only looking for a straight guy. We do happily both go on cam to prove we're a real couple however."

If i was only 5'10'' ! Damn those genes!

over a year ago

"Balance right on us ?"

You both have amazing photos

By *ohn n jodieCouple (MM)
over a year ago

warrington

-- Rule of thumb we use , 75% of couples profiles with just women pics on are "she was d*unk one night and posed for pics, he then puts them on the account and hopes to get replies and photos of other couples to ogle when she knows fuck all about it . " he has a sensitive job so doesn't put them on !!! . We can wean out bullshitters in 5 mins , no veris = no good , ask to talk to bith on phone to make sure she knows all about fab etc ( this gets rid of at least half ) Even swapping face pics proves nothing ! Best advice is the telephone conversation ( unless he can put on a womans voice of course !! ) dont be duped !!!

over a year ago

SW Scotland

Our best one for face pics is when they can send individual ones but have none of them together

By *ohn n jodieCouple (MM)
over a year ago

warrington

"Our best one for face pics is when they can send individual ones but have none of them together"
. Another good one !, quickest way is ask for a phone number , then ask to speak to both ( at the same time ) once the excuses begin you no you have got them !! So so easy , zero tolerance , it comes from spending years on here and being stubborn in finding the genuine ones xx

over a year ago

"Hi, I was wondering why lots of couples profiles have no photos of the men, maybe just one dick pic but then no more? Is it just me that likes to see the man's physique too? -- Rule of thumb we use , 75% of couples profiles with just women pics on are "she was d*unk one night and posed for pics, he then puts them on the account and hopes to get replies and photos of other couples to ogle when she knows fuck all about it . " he has a sensitive job so doesn't put them on !!! . We can wean out bullshitters in 5 mins , no veris = no good , ask to talk to bith on phone to make sure she knows all about fab etc ( this gets rid of at least half ) Even swapping face pics proves nothing ! Best advice is the telephone conversation ( unless he can put on a womans voice of course !! ) dont be duped !!!"

I always used to offer a phone call to prove I'm real.

over a year ago

There’s a few of Mr, but if there’s any suggestions for more pics together, or anything else he could do, let us know xx

By *ersey GirlCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

most of our pics are of ruby and that will always be the case as lets be honest she looks a lot better than i do.

part of the reason of this is picture exposure within her role and showing her off in a way that shows my pride in her.

from a male point of view pictures of guys torsos or guys in the undies isnt the type of picture we like to recieve or see so i wouldnt take those kind of myself

S

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I just tend to take more photos of myself than MrT does of himself.

There are pics of him though, you just need to scroll a bit to find them

Problem with this is I can’t be bothered. Couples looking for single bi ladies are ten a penny. I just look for couples that don’t make it so hard to find pics of him too. "

This

over a year ago

We do

over a year ago

"There’s a few of Mr, but if there’s any suggestions for more pics together, or anything else he could do, let us know xx"

You have some great pics

over a year ago

"There’s a few of Mr, but if there’s any suggestions for more pics together, or anything else he could do, let us know xx

You have some great pics "

You guys look fantastic. Absolutely love your pictures x

over a year ago

"There’s a few of Mr, but if there’s any suggestions for more pics together, or anything else he could do, let us know xx

You have some great pics

You guys look fantastic. Absolutely love your pictures x"

Thank you

over a year ago

I think there is a mixture of us both on ours, what you can see depends how we get on

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I think ladies tend to have more variety in their attire and men tend to be more visually stimulated.

So lots of pictures of men tend to not get that much attention and can become repetitive.

We have some of me and both of us, but hits bunny gets the lions share of attention (which is expected)

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple
over a year ago

High Wycombe

We have some v sexy pics of Mr on our profile but like the majority of couples, I (the female) tend to get the attention x

over a year ago

I think ladies tend to have more variety in their attire and men tend to be more visually stimulated.

So lots of pictures of men tend to not get that much attention and can become repetitive.

We have some of me and both of us, but hits bunny gets the lions share of attention (which is expected) "

You've some great pics of both of you

over a year ago

we have a cple up but females picts are more popular

over a year ago

We ahve more pics of cherry up but she does like to take pics of me and show me off... Who am I to argue...

over a year ago

We have more of Athena because she is the primary focus for meets, she is bi so we aim for women who are interested in her first and if they like us both and want us both then that is a bonus...

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman
over a year ago

widnes

Thsts if a lot of them really are coiples tho

I find also only tends to be a lot of one half sex of the couple in the piccys

But then wen i sed the amoint of veris they have alot tend to be based on the same half sex of the couple

Too make fake couple profiles

And someare not even actual couples

There are some who botha have partners both shaggin behind their own paetners backs

Lyin shits

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

"Thsts if a lot of them really are coiples tho

But then wen i sed the amoint of veris they have alot tend to be based on the same half sex of the couple

There are some who botha have partners both shaggin behind their own paetners backs

Lyin shits"

I sense some bitterness in that reply lol

By *imis3Woman
over a year ago

Bristol, South West UK

Being bi I love seeing equal amounts of pictures of both partners, even if I am only interested in her

over a year ago

"We ahve more pics of cherry up but she does like to take pics of me and show me off... Who am I to argue... "

I love taking pics of A and showing him off too

over a year ago

Blokes of a certain age should never take selfish and im usually taking the pics

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/21 15:03:28]

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

We have a couple of hubby. That’s normally enough to scare most people off.

By *lossyLegsGlassesCouple
over a year ago

stafford

"Thsts if a lot of them really are coiples tho

Lyin shits

I sense some bitterness in that reply lol "

What makes u say that???

By *layPrincessDaddyBearCouple
over a year ago

Bracknell

As we are both looking we have a 50/50 on our profile, nice to see exactly who your talking too xx

By *lacklovingwomanWoman
over a year ago

St. Neots

Yes, totally agree, normally a man hiding behind a good looking wife

over a year ago

"As we are both looking we have a 50/50 on our profile, nice to see exactly who your talking too xx "

You've some great pics

over a year ago

"We have a couple of hubby. That’s normally enough to scare most people off. "

A couple is enough, you've some fab pics

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

"We have a couple of hubby. That’s normally enough to scare most people off. "

Ha ha that's kind of where we are.

Although there are photos of me I'm realistic enough to realise that, mainly due to my age now, that Aurelia is the star attraction as far as our profile is concerned and I'm perfectly ok with that.

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

It all depends on what you want to show on your profile

By *himp_KittenCouple
over a year ago

Preston

We definitely agree, few of us both but its easier taking photos of a snow leopard than it is the Mr.. he detests having his pic taken.

By *isces WomanWoman
over a year ago

West London

This was a huge bug bear for me when I was part of a couple. Being a staight woman I had no interest in the female. Its not ablind date. My old profile had plenty of pics of my ex for that very reason.

over a year ago

"We definitely agree, few of us both but its easier taking photos of a snow leopard than it is the Mr.. he detests having his pic taken. "

Wow you've some absolutely stunning photos.

over a year ago

Think we have a good mix, even if the pics of me are a bit "samey" inevitably end up with more of M I enjoy showing her off and she is definitely easier on the eye

By *himp_KittenCouple
over a year ago

Preston

"We definitely agree, few of us both but its easier taking photos of a snow leopard than it is the Mr.. he detests having his pic taken.

Wow you've some absolutely stunning photos. "

Thank you Mr is happy taking the photo's, not so much being the subject.

Have to say love your profile and pics, anyone that manages more than 2 sentences seems rare on fab!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We have photos of us both but admittedly there are more of me. That's simply because Mr doesn't have the time to pose for pictures, and he doesn't enjoy having his photo taken. He's a very modest guy.

Mrs

over a year ago

We have a few of Mr which were taken after a little encouragement from me and Jack Daniels. He can be a little shy at times

over a year ago

"We definitely agree, few of us both but its easier taking photos of a snow leopard than it is the Mr.. he detests having his pic taken.

Wow you've some absolutely stunning photos.

Thank you Mr is happy taking the photo's, not so much being the subject.

Have to say love your profile and pics, anyone that manages more than 2 sentences seems rare on fab!

"

Thank you

over a year ago

"We have photos of us both but admittedly there are more of me. That's simply because Mr doesn't have the time to pose for pictures, and he doesn't enjoy having his photo taken. He's a very modest guy.

Mrs"

You've done great photos of you both

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple
over a year ago

warwick

"Balance right on us ?

You both have amazing photos "

Thank you and so do you

Yum !!!

over a year ago

"Balance right on us ?

You both have amazing photos

Thank you and so do you

Yum !!!"

Thank you

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

We are guilty of this

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

Have to admit this one of our big gripes about the site. I know we are guilty of having more pics of me than Jon but I'm a straight woman in a couple with a very handsome man of course I'm going to want to see the guy in any couple profile we are chatting to. Equally Jon wants to know who it is we are chatting to.

The idea that guys can only pose in one or two ways is a little lazy also, most female shots are taken in very poses so let the boys loose I say

Post new Message to Thread